1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 10:30   Link #881
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
Wasn't that part of the fake memory and how is it that there isn't any scarring on her knees? Surely, even the best surgeons couldn't prevent scarring from happening.
plastic surgery...

as far as i know only the blindness was a direct effect of geass they shot her legs to make it more realistic
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:31   Link #882
Kazuya Shiranami

hah that ending remind me the ending of X/99 game its almost the same

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dCN4i-xgh8

maybe lelouch had an apareance similar to kamui its more than simple apareance maybe shared fate?

i lol at the end of jeremiah XDU working in a orange field...ok that i call funny
Kazuya Shiranami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:33   Link #883
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
plastic surgery...

as far as i know only the blindness was a direct effect of geass they shot her legs to make it more realistic
Oh, I see.

Anyways, one the character website that shows the status, what does the kanji pointing to Lelouch say?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:38   Link #884
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Spoiler for Spoiler:

P.S. I think Code Geass the movie is possible because of this. XD
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:40   Link #885
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
What? Nunnally was devastated. She was screaming and crying. Sure later they show her and she seems ok, but we don't know how much time has passed. I think several months at least considering how big Villetta's belly is. I'm sure she is still sad, but she has to move on. Otherwise Lulu's sacrifice would be in vain. She has a duty to uphold the new world he created.
since when did she have a duty to uphold this new world? the duty was entrusted to suzaku, not nunally. and lulu's sacrifice isn't really for her, its more general than her. still i know nunally was devastated right there and then but i would have like it more if she was affected by it more. why work with this new zero who technically killed your brother?

but like i said, it's my personal bias, it's not like this is the absolutely most logical reaction, hell i dont mind if you say its absurd. i'm just saying i want more sadness from their part because i find it more bittersweet...
Old 2008-09-28, 10:41   Link #886
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
Oh, I see.

Anyways, one the character website that shows the status, what does the kanji pointing to Lelouch say?
oh, the plastic surgery was meant to be a joke, dont take it seriously
Old 2008-09-28, 10:43   Link #887
Shrew

Send a message via AIM to Shrew Send a message via MSN to Shrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:

P.S. I think Code Geass the movie is possible because of this. XD

wow nice one
Shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:43   Link #888
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post
wow nice one
Like to add something with my deduction. She wasn't talking to Mao as well. That's why Susaku used his sword instead of other weapons. It probably works towards Lelouch's calculations. Very blunt.
Old 2008-09-28, 10:44   Link #889
Asmodeus
♥ ♥ Kanon-kun lover ♥ ♥

Well the end was awesome-sad and confusing¡¡¡
But now I don't know if Lulu is alive or no or yes¡¡¡¡^^
Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:46   Link #890
metamorphic
ことわり
*Fansubber

Pure fucking awesome. 10/10, Taniguchi's outdone himself. Code Geass the Movie would be awesome.
metamorphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:48   Link #891
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Kallen's gumline might be in the movie.
Old 2008-09-28, 10:49   Link #892
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
Kallen's gumline might be in the movie.
tt will have to wait tell someone come out to say a OVA or MOVIE will be made
for the time being
lets pray ...
and welcome the next seasons of anime ..woot
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:50   Link #893
NarutoSasuke14

I think it was a really good ending to an amazing series! And yeah, like almost everyone else, I knew "Zero" was Suzaku the moment I saw him dodging those bullets. The entire episode seemed to tug at my heart strings, especially when Nunally was crying over Lelouch while everyone else was cheering on the man who killed him. Man, what really bothered me the most was that the cheering should belong to Lelouch D: He is Zero! Not Spinzaku! >.< UGH, it just makes me look back on earlier episodes from the first season, where everyone would cheer Lelouch on... So depressing.

I'm so sad it's over because Code Geass was really an amazing series and will always be my #1.

I wish they would make a movie XD but I know that wouldn't work out. Oh well.

All hail Lelouch!
NarutoSasuke14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:51   Link #894
metamorphic
ことわり
*Fansubber

Noo... Code Geass is gonna live on!
metamorphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:51   Link #895
justavisitor

Hi all

Can't read all the pages, so just share my thought

If lulu has the code, he can't have the geass right?? But he geassed his sister...

If he doesn't have the code, then it's hard to survive that powerful stab XD

(lulu: damn it, Suzaku!!! The assassination was supposed to be just an act....)

so, i think lulu is probably dead unless he got a doctor in a hurry...after all, he planned everything right? XD
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:52   Link #896
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

her real name wasn't mentioned as well. There is a very high chance that there'll be a movie. I'm no historian... but why would a modern day merchant mask himself? Unless C.C got herself with a drug dealer.
Old 2008-09-28, 10:54   Link #897
Shrew

Send a message via AIM to Shrew Send a message via MSN to Shrew
Only thing that sucks is that all good series have to come to an end sooner or later

I will miss Code geass

just gotta wait for dvd releases now
Shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:54   Link #898
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Recall that only immortals can transfer memories through touch...
Old 2008-09-28, 10:55   Link #899
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Hi all

Can't read all the pages, so just share my thought

If lulu has the code, he can't have the geass right?? But he geassed his sister...

If he doesn't have the code, then it's hard to survive that powerful stab XD

(lulu: damn it, Suzaku!!! The assassination was supposed to be just an act....)

so, i think lulu is probably dead unless he got a doctor in a hurry...after all, he planned everything right? XD

There is a big timelaps between that. Think about it.
Old 2008-09-28, 10:56   Link #900
Blazer-X

My overall reaction the episode: It was very epic, although not necessarily unpredictable. The past 5 or so episodes have been very rushed (maybe with the exception of 24, which was kinda okay for me), but I think this ending really made up for it. The high points of the episode, IMO:

Suzaku vs Kallen: What I REALLY loved about this fight is how they brought back the epic ground 1 vs 1 fights from Season 1. Seriously, since episode 6 of R2, we have almost NEVER seen a single fight on the ground between Knightmare Frames. Everyone was freakin equipped with Float Systems or Air-Glide Wings. This battle really brings a full circle between the two best Knightmares in the show by going back to the basics with landspinners and slash-harkens.

Jeremiah vs Anya: Really, this battle was far more epic and I had originally thought it was. When I first saw Siegfried explode, I thought the writers really went crazy killing off Orange-kun so easily. But then out comes the Orange Sutherland inside, and I was like . Seriously, Knightmare inside Knight-Giga Fortress AND THEN a cyborg inside that? Very epic.

Suzaku killing Lelouch: Alright, I think quite a few people saw this coming. What really amused me was that a LONG TIME ago (before R2 was released), I remember someone (I forgot who, or if the person is even part of these forums) post a joke speculation of Lelouch conquering the Empire through Geass, and Suzaku becoming Zero and killing him to serve justice. I must say, that guy must be some kind of prophet, since that's more or less what happened, aside from it being all a "Just as planned." It was carried out pretty well, and the ZeroZaku dodging bullets seemed as if he was from Nightmare of Nunnally, where Zero destroyed Knightmares with his bare hands.

Lelouch's Death: Well, I wouldn't say I particularly want him to die, but if that's the writer's intent, then so be it. Really, his death is somewhat left ambiguous, with all the speculation of the cart-driver and all. I think this open-ended conclusion to his death is fitting. Those who prefer to have him die repenting for his sins can enjoy his death, and those who prefer to have him live with CC forever can enjoy speculating that the driver is actually Lelouch in disguise.

Relationships between characters: Most of the relationships in the series turned out fine. Ougi x Villeta (even if everyone wants those two to die), Toudou x Chiba (even though those two had a huge death flag), Guilford x Cornelia (even though one of them should be DEAD), and presumably Lloyd x Cecile by the wedding picture. Orange with Anya in the end seems to come out of nowhere, even if they aren't really a couple. It seems likely that Suzaku/Zero would end up with Nunnally, given how she is the only he is close to now who would know his identity. In this way, he also fulfills Lelouch's wish to be Nunnally's knight, which is a fitting end.

Finally.... onto the much hated Gino x Kallen. Personally, I don't see how this is so bad. It wasn't as if the two of them haven't gotten any development. Gino was pretty nice to her throughout her prison days and even saved her life as she is falling after the final battle with Lancelot. Sure, it wasn't as developed as Kalulu or even SuzakuxKallen, but Lelouch is likely dead at this point (even if not, he would be eloping with C.C.) and Suzaku has to hide his face forever under the guise of Zero. Gino would, therefore, be the closest thing to a possible love interest for her, and I could definitely see them together from a future perspective. Of course, luckily for all you Gino x Kallen haters, such a future would not be canon, so I guess we can all take it whichever way we want.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote