AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2024-02-19, 09:38   Link #2941
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, the statue seems to be a conjuration. However due to his nature it feels like he himself is an enhancer, and he's just that good. But I might be wrong. It could also be emission, now that I think about it. But I think I am correct about how he himself is an enhancer.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-23, 07:59   Link #2942
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Still with the elections arc. I'm kinda surprised in retrospect how nen is handled in this arc considering it was so mysterious even in the Hunter Exam. I think all of Killua's butlers know all the basics and even some ridiculous powers like the "elder bike". Gotoh also uses his game as a hatsu or something involving bullet coins.
Old 2024-02-23, 08:32   Link #2943
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Still with the elections arc. I'm kinda surprised in retrospect how nen is handled in this arc considering it was so mysterious even in the Hunter Exam. I think all of Killua's butlers know all the basics and even some ridiculous powers like the "elder bike". Gotoh also uses his game as a hatsu or something involving bullet coins.
That's because Togashi hadn't come up with Nen yet back in the Hunter exam. This leads to some inconsistencies mainly with Killua's family.
Old 2024-02-23, 12:25   Link #2944
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The only really glaring one is Killua knowing about Dragon Dive despite not having seen his grandfather since learning Nen.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-23, 19:32   Link #2945
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
The only really glaring one is Killua knowing about Dragon Dive despite not having seen his grandfather since learning Nen.
Or him having never even heard of Nen despite every member of his family using it.
Old 2024-02-24, 05:08   Link #2946
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I like the Gon and Ging dynamic. They don't seem like family at all, and Gon isn't actually looking for him as his father per se.

I once heard this funny description. This is basically like when a kid's father goes out for cigarettes one day and never returns. And then the kid decides to go on a quest to learn what's so great about cigarettes.
Whoever came up with that is an absolute genius.
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-26, 06:42   Link #2947
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

And finished. I think the election is my least favorite arc cos of the politics that never end. Pariston is fun but the rest are always pissed off. The two scenes involving the father and son reunions were fun and a good point to end the story but it's insane how Ging says that the chimeras are basically aliens that invaded the fake world map.
Old 2024-03-05, 10:31   Link #2948
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

It's a shame Togashi's health deteriorated cos the manga kept getting closer to another Kurapika vs Spider. If I recall, in one old interview said he thought of killing both Kurapika and the Spider with the latter starting to happen once Hisoka lost to Chrollo. Also, the Chimera arc made a lot of heavy emphasis on Gyro

Tags
overpowered villain