AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-19, 10:56   Link #61
Dxon
Inactive Member

Yea. Editing takes a long time... To bad though.. When I'm looking for other translations on other games it says it took them 3 years without any troubles like data loss or stopping translators. 3 YEARS!! That's long...
Old 2008-01-20, 16:51   Link #62
CygnusX

Just finished my first time playing the game. Since I can't read Japanese, I followed a walkthrough for the Asa-route (my favourite, probably cos I liked the anime ...) and pressed the enter key constantly (except during the hentai scenes ofcourse ). Some scenes I knew what was going on cos of similarities with the anime, but many I didn't.

I tried installing the patch from game patch multiple times (extracting the rar-file ShuffleUpdate(v.1.1) in the work directory of Shuffle and executing the Navalupdate or just copy paste the content of data to the working directory) and when I checked ingame: Help -> about, it did indeed say version 1.10 instead of 1.00, meaning the patch was installed, though there wasn't one word english during the game. Guess the patch is not complete / working yet... ? But why is it downloadable then ? ... Though I read different responses on different forums, like that the patch is easily installed and working and others say they're still waiting ... so

Or does the patch work and am I doing something wrong If it works, can someone please describe exactly how the patch is installed? It would be much appreciated If it doesn't work, I guess I'll wait patiently for the new release. Can't wait to play the game in english.
Old 2008-01-21, 14:53   Link #63
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
That is because you DIDN'T download the patch all you downloaded was the updater that upgrades v1.0 to v1.1 (which is needed if you didn't get the DVD edition) what you need to download is the shuffle alpha patch which actually contains the translated text.
Old 2008-01-21, 16:50   Link #64
CygnusX

Haha it works, so easy!

I didn't download the alpha release cos it is was so small and I thought it was the old version of the patch which covers only 3 days while the updater is new and would contain a lot more days, which isn't true :'( ... Well at least first 3 days are working now.

Thanks!

I'll be waiting for the release of a more complete patch. Keep up the much appreciated work!

Last edited by CygnusX; 2008-01-21 at 17:45.
Old 2008-01-25, 09:45   Link #65
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

since your up and running again (seemly actively) ... is there an ETA. on the full translation patch? ... such as 26'th Febuary prehaps? (to go with the first DVD in USA)
Old 2008-01-26, 01:33   Link #66
fallin up
my life is a harem

everything so far on the patch looks great, i cant wait for the finished product
Old 2008-03-25, 16:50   Link #67
Dessert

Hello everyone!

News about the patches, and Ero-Jiji/Heklin has been posted on www.game-patch.org

Feel free to check it out!
Old 2008-03-28, 22:48   Link #68
DeotoxSlayer

So Heklin'll likely be back before near the end of summer, Yay we might get the patch released before 2009. Thoug I wonder, I know it's been said that he's been without, Internet, but was he without Computer as well...
Old 2008-04-02, 19:31   Link #69
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
patches okay okay, but where can i find the game? Oo
Old 2008-04-03, 12:08   Link #70
demonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
patches okay okay, but where can i find the game? Oo
here is at least one source.

Don't ask for downloads (unless your that desperate to get banned)
Old 2008-06-06, 14:54   Link #71
Shana

I've just gotten the game and was like dying to get the patch. I went to Game Patch's webpage and it said it was temporarily closed. I wonder why? Page reconstruction?

Any other sources of where to download the patch from are always welcome.
Old 2008-06-07, 06:27   Link #72
demonix

Well from what I heard they was planning to change how the site looks (it's probably the reason why the site has been down for as long as this).
I've actually got a copy of the alpha patch (plus the v1.1 updater for anyone who has the CD version of the game) so I can easily upload them to my personal web space until such time as the mail site is back online.
Old 2008-06-10, 09:50   Link #73
sora12

can someone m upload the alpha patch for shuffle and also the updater? coz in mine the only translated are just the 1st two days i dont know why.
Old 2008-06-10, 21:48   Link #74
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora12 View Post
coz in mine the only translated are just the 1st two days i dont know why.
Because that's all that has been released. That's why it was an "alpha patch" -- it's a proof-of-concept.
Old 2008-06-11, 07:17   Link #75
demonix

Until gamepatch comes back online I'll put the currently available patch and the v1.0-v1.1 updater on my own web space (of which will be removed once the site comes back online)

(link removed) (remember this only translates the first few day's)
(link removed (only needed if you have the original CD release of the game)

Also if I discover abuse of these links then the links will be removed and then everyone will have to wait until gamepatch comes back online

Last edited by demonix; 2008-06-22 at 08:10. Reason: Links removed (I warned everyone about abusing my links)
Old 2008-06-11, 07:28   Link #76
sora12

how many days in the game does alpha patch translated?
Old 2008-06-11, 09:02   Link #77
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

first two days
Old 2008-06-11, 09:19   Link #78
sora12

well i hope they release it XD
Old 2008-06-11, 18:01   Link #79
Shana

Thanks demonix! downloaded and installing
Old 2008-06-14, 13:35   Link #80
fallin up
my life is a harem

im so sick of this. will the full patch ever be finished? ugh. whatever i guess i would prefer a quality release though
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, game patch, navel, romance, school life, translation