AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-12, 13:00   Link #4861
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I sometimes wonder if the current generation Ishiyama has respect for powerful generations that came before?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 13:01   Link #4862
theshow_luffy

Why is oga the only demon contractor to carry his demon around.
theshow_luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 13:05   Link #4863
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshow_luffy View Post
Why is oga the only demon contractor to carry his demon around.
............Takamiya does, but in general it comes to size. Lucifer is the size of a girl's doll and Baby Beel........is a baby. There is also the aspect of a Demon's nature. They do not follow orders from anyone than themselves. Take for example Jabberwock, do you really want to bring him around in a mall or school?
Old 2013-09-12, 14:14   Link #4864
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
............Takamiya does, but in general it comes to size. Lucifer is the size of a girl's doll and Baby Beel........is a baby. There is also the aspect of a Demon's nature. They do not follow orders from anyone than themselves. Take for example Jabberwock, do you really want to bring him around in a mall or school?
I could see him working with Toujou doing odd jobs or rebuilding the school for a 3rd time.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 15:04   Link #4865
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I could see him working with Toujou doing odd jobs or rebuilding the school for a 3rd time.
I am pretty sure that after Fuji, the school will be destroyed. Since the Solomon Company seems so much bigger than the experiment that is being done at Ishiyama, doubt that will be the end of the Solomon Company. So thus after the new Ishiyama arc, they will most likely go back to Saint Ishiyama to regroup and develop a strategy or plan to combat the Solomon Company. Solomon Company seems to be the culprit that abducted Behemoth's 34th Pillar Squad members. So thus, it is assume that majority of their is in the Underworld.

Within Saint Ishiyama, most likely Izuma forming another Demon Contractor Squad with the Six Knights. Afterwards, they will most likely receive Demons to contract with as with as with Oga's group. Thus they will be trained under Zenjiro Saotome, Genma Isurugi, Ittosai Kunieda, and Ikuraga Suiten (maybe or unlikely due that the 34th Pillar Squad are actual Demons from Hell not from Earth).
Old 2013-09-12, 20:09   Link #4866
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I cant wait....when furuchi returns, i hope furuchi would get stronger by having hell training...
Old 2013-09-12, 21:54   Link #4867
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

hopefully the school gets destroyed, so that the six knights will get involved again
Old 2013-09-12, 22:27   Link #4868
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
hopefully the school gets destroyed, so that the six knights will get involved again
There is no hope or doubt, the school will be destroyed one way or another after this arc. I do feel sorry for Toujou though...........
Old 2013-09-13, 02:24   Link #4869
Yami no Ou
まおう

Toujou will be extremely mad if the school got destroyed once again LOL

Last edited by Yami no Ou; 2013-09-13 at 09:01.
Yami no Ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 03:23   Link #4870
Awrya
U mad?

Once (or if) Kanzaki, Himekawa and Toujou graduate, maybe Toujou will still be involved in the story as a construction worker rebuilding the school after every major fight?
Old 2013-09-13, 13:39   Link #4871
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Once (or if) Kanzaki, Himekawa and Toujou graduate, maybe Toujou will still be involved in the story as a construction worker rebuilding the school after every major fight?
I would hope Himekawa would create a construction buissness and hire Toujou.

Quote:
I am pretty sure that after Fuji, the school will be destroyed. Since the Solomon Company seems so much bigger than the experiment that is being done at Ishiyama, doubt that will be the end of the Solomon Company. So thus after the new Ishiyama arc, they will most likely go back to Saint Ishiyama to regroup and develop a strategy or plan to combat the Solomon Company. Solomon Company seems to be the culprit that abducted Behemoth's 34th Pillar Squad members. So thus, it is assume that majority of their is in the Underworld.

Within Saint Ishiyama, most likely Izuma forming another Demon Contractor Squad with the Six Knights. Afterwards, they will most likely receive Demons to contract with as with as with Oga's group. Thus they will be trained under Zenjiro Saotome, Genma Isurugi, Ittosai Kunieda, and Ikuraga Suiten (maybe or unlikely due that the 34th Pillar Squad are actual Demons from Hell not from Earth).
Sounds about right. Still am hoping Aiba will join the team. Also isn't the school that Genma Isurugi runs also has other half demons? Like Pres. Its sucks that the Pres is kinda weak.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 10:49   Link #4872
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:

I'm sorry but that sounds so cliche. I hope nothing like that happens in the manga too.
Old 2013-09-18, 04:20   Link #4873
Ultragunner

LOL, new chap, didn't expect that
Old 2013-09-18, 04:32   Link #4874
II Maestro

Mammon you've got to be kidding me it's not even scary or at least cute like beel or loli-cifer.

mini-Furuichi went to Nene and Chiaki while Oga and Akaboshi are looking for Furuichi in the sewers.
Old 2013-09-18, 04:36   Link #4875
Kallen4life

brilliant chapter
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 05:40   Link #4876
Yami no Ou
まおう

oh Lamia's crying for Furuichi! sweet moment there,well wtf is with Mammon's look
Old 2013-09-18, 06:47   Link #4877
Awrya
U mad?

Funny chapter, I thought if Strategist Furuichi returns to the body, he'd have no creepy behaviour/thoughts and thus freak everyone out, resulting in a search of the missing two to return the original Furuichi.

Mammon looks weird compared to other demons, maybe his face is actually just a mask to hide his real face? I totally thought he'd look like Mammon from Reborn!, but at least he's greedy.
Old 2013-09-18, 07:51   Link #4878
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

...........Crayfish lives in the sewers?

Also, I always felt that Nene was a rich girl kind of girl.
Old 2013-09-18, 08:44   Link #4879
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I love the comedic timing of this manga....it's just so perfect. Fractured Personality Miniature Furuichi is sooooo much better than "we got his pieces back, happy ending!". Furuichi, he may not have the devil's powers, but he's definitely got the devil's luck.
Old 2013-09-18, 09:01   Link #4880
omega253

Furuichi, you poor bastard.

Even parts of yourself don't want to be near you.

Although, this chapter was pretty funny when we see where those two pieces of Furuichi went......

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence