AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-19, 00:44   Link #21
Johnny
Working the bags...

Still wet behind the ears and we already have our mandatory...
Spoiler for ch 6:

Followed up by the other mandatory...
Spoiler for ch 7:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 17:21   Link #22
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Ch7 was great, I'll always approve of Lilith service!

Nice little chapter at the beach, Arata still pretty fun and interesting and he's got one hell of a cool spell
Old 2011-09-14, 20:05   Link #23
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
well if you don't know translated chapter 7 is out
Spoiler for ch7:
Old 2011-09-14, 20:21   Link #24
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
well if you don't know translated chapter 7 is out
Spoiler for ch7:
Well the grimoire is what let's him use his magic power and I think it also represents his power too right? So like the grimoire said, it took her powers as an example and then used Arata's power in a way similar to get close to the same result.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 21:09   Link #25
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Spoiler for 7:
Old 2011-09-15, 21:11   Link #26
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Spoiler for 7:
He already has a mission, it was even pretty much the point of all of chapter 7...

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-09-15, 21:53   Link #27
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
He already has a mission, it was even pretty much the point of all of chapter 7...
I know he does, but the tone doesn't seem serious, when his cousin and the world was suck in a dark sun.
Old 2011-09-16, 02:22   Link #28
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I know he does, but the tone doesn't seem serious, when his cousin and the world was suck in a dark sun.
Better so that one mc too serious or in emo mode. Seriously he knows what to do ,but at the same time he continues to live as best he can without getting caught by the depression.
Do not know about you but I much prefer a Mc who behaves so that someone who is 30 ch emo mode, before they get better or try to do something to resolve the situation.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 16:21   Link #29
Nosauz

God damn, I feel like Hijiri is becoming an after thought with his grabby ass thing with the teacher, anyway here's to hoping we see hijiri in the near future, honestly I think it's because i like the Osananajimi from countrouble and due to the plot lock between the two current love interests makes me want Hijiri to find some happiness. Gah damn same illustrators.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 18:57   Link #30
Used Can

I just read what's out of this manga yesterday. I've got to admit that despite it having almost every possible cliché from a harem story, the MC definitely makes it likeable. I particularly liked how he chose he thema. I was expecting something like justice, friendship, love and he went for Rule. It was definitely rather refreshing.

As for the story itself, it's been a fun read so far but I hope there's a plot and that it kicks in eventually. I mean, it's fun to see not much happening at first (other than the first chapter, of course) but if the story remains that way it'll feel like its dragging and the story it'll become boring, in my opinion. There's nothing more vexing in mangas than a monthly manga with a slow pacing.

Anyhow, I think Hijiri probably is the 7th member of the Trinity Seven. Furthermore, considering Lilith said that it wasn't that Arin looked like Hijiri but that from her point of view it was the opposite, my guess would be Hijiri looks completely different and she probably has some connection to Arin, or they're twins (or something akin to that). Those two aside, Yui has also caught my interest. She had an air of mystery to her, even though she looked like a really kind person.

I'm really hoping for the plot not to be bland. I think this has enough ingredients to be good and memorable.
Old 2011-09-29, 20:17   Link #31
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Anyhow, I think Hijiri probably is the 7th member of the Trinity Seven. Furthermore, considering Lilith said that it wasn't that Arin looked like Hijiri but that from her point of view it was the opposite, my guess would be Hijiri looks completely different and she probably has some connection to Arin, or they're twins (or something akin to that). Those two aside, Yui has also caught my interest. She had an air of mystery to her, even though she looked like a really kind person.
I figured the 7th one was the camera girl. Yui, Lilith, Arin, Levi, Mira, Akio, and then camera girl. Especially since she reacted when it was said the 7th one disappeared.

Old 2011-09-30, 00:12   Link #32
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I figured the 7th one was the camera girl. Yui, Lilith, Arin, Levi, Mira, Akio, and then camera girl. Especially since she reacted when it was said the 7th one disappeared.
The silhoutte showed when they explained the whole Trinity Seven thing made it rather obvious that it is, indeed, the camera girl.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 22:47   Link #33
archanfels

Dropping by to show some support to this series, just read everything in one go and enjoyed it a lot. But damn the monthly series, guess I will try to forget it now and pick it up next Thanksgiving...

Like someone said, the series might be filled with general harem cliches, but the main guy NOT being your typical timid, pervert-yet-shy, always-tripping harem lead more than makes up for it.

I always like all 7 girls of the Trinity Seven so far, both in terms of design and personality, something not every harem manga out there can achieve.
archanfels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 23:36   Link #34
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanfels View Post
Dropping by to show some support to this series, just read everything in one go and enjoyed it a lot. But damn the monthly series, guess I will try to forget it now and pick it up next Thanksgiving...

Like someone said, the series might be filled with general harem cliches, but the main guy NOT being your typical timid, pervert-yet-shy, always-tripping harem lead more than makes up for it.

I always like all 7 girls of the Trinity Seven so far, both in terms of design and personality, something not every harem manga out there can achieve.
Misdirected...

I thought a new chapter came out
Old 2011-11-25, 09:17   Link #35
giorno

yeah, the really good thing about this manga is that it's a typically cliche harem, except the MC is the complete opposite of the classic modern-harem MC, which makes for such a fun read
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 16:17   Link #36
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
chapter 10 is out hours ago!
Old 2012-01-08, 16:23   Link #37
giorno

arata keeps being the best harem male lead of the last 10 years

awesome chapter
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 02:36   Link #38