AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-11, 17:30   Link #1021
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
But he's expiring already. He does make a fantastic meat shield for L-Elf.

His dad was rather insane too. Shoko's "charisma" mostly depends of how she helped people in the past, they voted for her because she was nice to them. They turned their backs on her when niceties were over. Kyuuma didn't die for her, but because he rooted for Haruto's happiness. She doesn't count with their loyalty in the least. Want to see loyalty? Haruto still sticking with L-Elf after shooting Marie (and using him as shield or killing him)? That's loyalty. A-drei still pinning after L-Elf despite all he did? That is loyalty. Voting for someone who would just make their lives "student-like" isn't true loyalty when they don't stay with her and undermine her as soon as they disagree with her.

Haruto isn't a Magius.
Never underestimate the power of deus ex machina and given the pace of this season, im expecting it.
im also expecting a haruto/pino union to form a rune producing organism similar to how plants produce oxygen hence getting rid of the curse.
yea im being half delusional here. :/
Old 2013-12-11, 17:33   Link #1022
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
Correction: Haruto is an artificial Magius.

The kamitsuki may have access to their powers or may have powers unique to them that the Magius don't have. Its an either/or situation here.
Yes but it's Haruto. I can see Kamitsuki Shoko get special set of powers or L-Elf suddenly developing more of his mysterious Newtype form powers than Haruto.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-11, 17:40   Link #1023
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Never underestimate the power of deus ex machina and given the pace of this season, im expecting it.
im also expecting a haruto/pino union to form a rune producing organism similar to how plants produce oxygen hence getting rid of the curse.
yea im being half delusional here. :/
Haruto x Pino? I'm on board !!
Old 2013-12-11, 18:05   Link #1024
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Yes but it's Haruto. I can see Kamitsuki Shoko get special set of powers or L-Elf suddenly developing more of his mysterious Newtype form powers than Haruto.
Tru dat. Haruto really does come off as a classic example of wasted power. His character type just doesn't fit the powers he's been given.

DevilHigh, I was 1 min too fast for you...lol
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-13, 06:34   Link #1025
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Haruto x Pino? I'm on board !!
Seems Pino has jumped ships. She no longer supports Saki/Haruto but Shoko/Haruto.
Old 2013-12-13, 07:04   Link #1026
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Seems Pino has jumped ships. She no longer supports Saki/Haruto but Shoko/Haruto.
She just wants her to hit Yes so she can go "Om Nom Nom" with her
Old 2013-12-20, 01:11   Link #1027
Irenesharda

Will Shoko bite the dust? Yea or Nay?

And how come no one has still yet to explain JIOR's role in all of this? At least to the students? When they said reveal the truth, I had assumed they meant ALL of it!

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-20, 01:21   Link #1028
~BC~

With Haruto losing his memories of her I'd say her dying would be pointless. The audience likely isn't going to be moved in the way I think the writers would want (it seems like they want the audience to sympathize with her but damned if they didn't do a crap job of it). Haruto forgetting her would probably be more than enough punishment, IMO.
Old 2013-12-20, 01:31   Link #1029
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
With Haruto losing his memories of her I'd say her dying would be pointless. The audience likely isn't going to be moved in the way I think the writers would want (it seems like they want the audience to sympathize with her but damned if they didn't do a crap job of it). Haruto forgetting her would probably be more than enough punishment, IMO.
Pretty much. I'm suspecting that New Jior is gonna be the first "nation" to ally themselves with Haruto and L-Elf's empire. Her role will be to try and bridge the gap between Kamitsuki and humans.
Old 2013-12-20, 01:39   Link #1030
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Pretty much. I'm suspecting that New Jior is gonna be the first "nation" to ally themselves with Haruto and L-Elf's empire. Her role will be to try and bridge the gap between Kamitsuki and humans.
that's seem to be more like Satomi's job to me, i doubt that she will be able to continue as PM since she is the leader of only 1 ship and i doubt others ship will go along with her.
Old 2013-12-20, 01:41   Link #1031
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
that's seem to be more like Satomi's job to me, i doubt that she will be able to continue as PM since she is the leader of only 1 ship and i doubt others ship will go along with her.
Satomi can be the Kamitsuki rep will she represents the humans on the ship.

But personally, seeing the way her "nation" is, I'd jump ship to the Kamitsuki Empire. First thing would get on the ship with Satomi, Otomaya and the others.
Old 2013-12-20, 01:46   Link #1032
dragon1412

however if you count the number, i doubt that the human in Shoko could be count as Majority in all the remaining Jior's survivor, you could practically said that Neo-Jior is already dead.
Old 2013-12-20, 01:50   Link #1033
Irenesharda

Quote:
however if you count the number, i doubt that the human in Shoko could be count as Majority in all the remaining Jior's survivor, you could practically said that Neo-Jior is already dead.
Yeah, I kind of thought of Neo Jior being done for after Ep 21. Really, Shoko's the PM of nothing.

Quote:
Satomi can be the Kamitsuki rep will she represents the humans on the ship.

But personally, seeing the way her "nation" is, I'd jump ship to the Kamitsuki Empire. First thing would get on the ship with Satomi, Otomaya and the others.
Also, since Satomi will be a kamitsuki someday that really puts him more in their camp. Also, how is Satomi going to become a kamitsuki anyway? We only have three Valvrave left. Unless they make another way for them to do so? Also, how do they get their golden form?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-20, 01:50   Link #1034
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
It pretty much is. In Shoko's mind Neo-Jior still exists and therefore she's still PM. But with the state it's in, it's pretty much dead.

She's pretty much the PM of a pile of rubbish at this point.

I swear to God, if Shoko asks them to convert all the dying and injured people in order to save them... Rage rising...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Also, since Satomi will be a kamitsuki someday that really puts him more in their camp. Also, how is Satomi going to become a kamitsuki anyway? We only have three Valvrave left. Unless they make another way for them to do so? Also, how do they get their golden form?
It'll either be explained in an epilogue or we'll more than likely get jack shit
Old 2013-12-20, 01:54   Link #1035
dragon1412

Quote:
It pretty much is. In Shoko's mind Neo-Jior still exists and therefore she's still PM. But with the state it's in, it's pretty much dead.

She's pretty much the PM of a pile of rubbish at this point.

I swear to God, if Shoko asks them to convert all the dying and injured people in order to save them... Rage rising...
i don't think she can do that, it is unlikely that the remaining personnel will let her group touch their final weapon with her credibility, and beside, it seem that the prejudice is still pretty strong on their sides, but then again, with Mirko revealed, i can't say for sure.
P/S: may possibly the usual Vampire way, if you let them jack your body too much, they will become one, possibly L-elf too, i mean, Mirko isn't conditioned but he's still become immortal.
Old 2013-12-20, 01:58   Link #1036
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
i don't think she can do that, it is unlikely that the remaining personnel will let her group touch their final weapon with her credibility, and beside, it seem that the prejudice is still pretty strong on their sides, but then again, with Mirko revealed, i can't say for sure.
P/S: may possibly the usual Vampire way, if you let them jack your body too much, they will become one, possibly L-elf too, i mean, Mirko isn't conditioned but he's still become immortal.
But I can still totally see it happening! And that's what irks me. I can totally see the writers pulling something like that.

Am I being too jaded?
Old 2013-12-20, 02:02   Link #1037
MeggieMay

Quote:
I don't think that's going to happen. She doesn't even know the Valvrave's do that and we just don't have enough time even if she did (or another person told her) or enough Valvraves left to do it. As for Shoko living - yes, I think she'll live.

Also, someone asked how Satomi is going to become a Kamasuki - that's a good question now we're down to three Valvraves. They've got to build more of them for the future in the flash forward to happen (I can't see them creating that empire with just three Valvraves) but how that happens isn't clear to me.
Old 2013-12-20, 02:06   Link #1038
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieMay View Post
I don't think that's going to happen. She doesn't even know the Valvrave's do that and we just don't have enough time even if she did (or another person told her) or enough Valvraves left to do it. As for Shoko living - yes, I think she'll live.

Also, someone asked how Satomi is going to become a Kamasuki - that's a good question now we're down to three Valvraves. They've got to build more of them for the future in the flash forward to happen (I can't see them creating that empire with just three Valvraves) but how that happens isn't clear to me.
Maybe they'll fine a way to convert people without the use of the Valvraves. Haruto has been gaining more power, so there might be a chance he can convert people by biting them now.
Old 2013-12-20, 07:52   Link #1039
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieMay View Post

Haruto's dad is still alive. And he was the head scientist in the valvrave project. I have a feeling he has something to do with the future prince resembling Haruto (the ultimate being) since he looks nothing like Haruto himself and Haruto is the result of messing around with his DNA before he was born.

I don't see Shoko dying at this point. I feel bad for her since she is trying her best to make of the current situation, but putting her feelings aside because of her role is mentally destrying her.
I think she will end up doing the same as L-Elf did with Lieselotte and inherit Haruto's dream when he dies.
Old 2013-12-20, 08:00   Link #1040
zerriet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Haruto's dad is still alive. And he was the head scientist in the valvrave project. I have a feeling he has something to do with the future prince resembling Haruto (the ultimate being) since he looks nothing like Haruto himself and Haruto is the result of messing around with his DNA before he was born.

I don't see Shoko dying at this point. I feel bad for her since she is trying her best to make of the current situation, but putting her feelings aside because of her role is mentally destrying her.
I think she will end up doing the same as L-Elf did with Lieselotte and inherit Haruto's dream when he dies.
This ^, essentially, what she did was justifiable considering her situation. Many viewers tend to misinterpret or misunderstand her situation. As of the latest episode, she had a reflection on what she did and is slowly gaining back faith in Haruto. However, it is not so easy for her to just convince the remaining students that they are helping them because at this point, they only care for themselves. These developments made her stand justifiable, even though it is clearly slowly destroying her mentality
Closed Thread

Tags
characters