AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-10-20, 09:55   Link #521
Marina2

New event song is hard and confusing....
Old 2014-10-20, 12:25   Link #522
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
it is... I've already downloaded a YT vid to scrutinize the timings lol
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 15:41   Link #523
DiabloCthulhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Not really, the pattern is pretty simple. I FCd it on the 4th try.
DiabloCthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 20:10   Link #524
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Spent all my LP about 2 hours before maintenance begins, slightly annoyed when the maintenance took longer but after it finally end turns out my LP is still recovering. So no single LP is wasted and I got 3 free LGs. And as today's Eli birthday it's another 5 free LG. Oh wait, there's still the 1 LG from daily login bonus, for a total of 9 LG acquired this day.

If only everyday were like this, I wouldn't be as depressed as when I only got 1 SR from 10+1 draw
Old 2014-10-20, 20:16   Link #525
Yye1
Wide Right

Happy Birthday Eli!

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 07:32   Link #526
MartianMage

Happy Birthday Eli and thanks for the gems lol

FC'd Cutie Panther on my 7th try(could have done it on 5th but something got in my eye during the last parts)... really tricky song IMO but more fun to play than Diamond no Yuutsu(coincidentally another Eli event song)... I swear man that song is only hard at the final part and just that part alone makes it the most annoying event song to date IMO...

Funny thing is I think Rin's event song is easier but it took me about 30 tries to FC After School Navigators... that song always gets 1 good out of me...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 09:44   Link #527
defki

Can't even get a decent combo on hard. The song is not even that hard. Always because of the hold notes. Everytime I make a mistake and get a good somewhere.

Also feels great wasting 25 LP because the game suddenly freezes and then continues with an empty stamina bar.

KLab pls -_-
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 10:56   Link #528
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Only song left to get SS on is Susume Tomorrow EX, I can't do this in the morning... >.<

But I'm glad there's finally a Smile specific event, I'm somehow currently ranked around 200
Old 2014-10-21, 11:07   Link #529
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

this title screen.

blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 17:43   Link #530
DiabloCthulhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
Only song left to get SS on is Susume Tomorrow EX
Fuck that song, seriously. Even after 31 tries I still can't get even B combo because of this stupid fast part in the middle. I always get there at least one Bad or Miss.
Old 2014-10-21, 18:17   Link #531
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloCthulhu View Post
Fuck that song, seriously. Even after 31 tries I still can't get even B combo because of this stupid fast part in the middle. I always get there at least one Bad or Miss.
I definitely feel like I'm getting close, but there's a couple flakey spots for sure. It's not necessarily "hard", but having to coordinate both hands in a quick pace is not a simple task.

I feel a bit more practice will be good enough, for the time being. For now I'll sit at an SA until my points regen again. So slooooow.
Old 2014-10-21, 18:48   Link #532
DiabloCthulhu

Yeah, in terms of pattern I wouldn't exactly call it hard. It's just fast.

Also, just got B combo. Yay, I guess
Old 2014-10-21, 22:25   Link #533
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Also feels great wasting 25 LP because the game suddenly freezes and then continues with an empty stamina bar.

KLab pls -_-
I got disconnected several times, but even after the screen shows my LP decreases but as long as it disconnect/error before the song is played then when I restart the app my LP is restored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
But I'm glad there's finally a Smile specific event, I'm somehow currently ranked around 200
Whoa, congrats man. I need more Cool and Pure SR though >,<

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, in terms of pattern I wouldn't exactly call it hard. It's just fast.

Also, just got B combo. Yay, I guess
Agreed. Probably the hardest EX song yet. Even with my Smile team which is the strongest attribute I have, I only got B score and C combo. The highest combo I got is 201-203, I think. Ugh, that fast double icons, I always miss at least 2-3 of them

I guess when they unlock EX for score match, I'll just stay with Hard. Even if it took longer time to play, especially when I decide to burn LG I'll be fine. Can't imagine the humiliation to play against advanced player who can FC EX song like nothing, not that I have strong team in the first place anyway
Old 2014-10-22, 10:55   Link #534
defki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
I got disconnected several times, but even after the screen shows my LP decreases but as long as it disconnect/error before the song is played then when I restart the app my LP is restored.
Well in my case it happened during the song so there was nothing I could do. The game froze midway for like a second, but not the music, and either ran in the background or jumped forward or something and resulted in a dozen of misses and a failed live show. Not the first time it happened.
Old 2014-10-22, 11:32   Link #535
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Agreed. Probably the hardest EX song yet. Even with my Smile team which is the strongest attribute I have, I only got B score and C combo. The highest combo I got is 201-203, I think. Ugh, that fast double icons, I always miss at least 2-3 of them

I guess when they unlock EX for score match, I'll just stay with Hard. Even if it took longer time to play, especially when I decide to burn LG I'll be fine. Can't imagine the humiliation to play against advanced player who can FC EX song like nothing, not that I have strong team in the first place anyway
Yeah i'm thinking in just stick if Hard at score matches now, there are some EX, like Susume>Tomorrow that i'm not guaranteed to pass and my Score would be shitty anyway.
Old 2014-10-22, 23:00   Link #536
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I FC'd Cutie Panther on Hard and DIDNT BEAT MY RECORD WHEN I DIDNT FC IT. WHAT IS THIS LOGIC AND MISFORTUNE
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 21:33   Link #537
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Damn it Susume Tomorrow, almost 30th plays and I haven't even get B combo, git gud me! But seriously, the icons are too fast my thumbs couldn't keep up. I think I should learn playing with 3 or more fingers each hand, though considering my phone doesn't have that big of screen (and my overall slow reflex ) it will be hard. How you guys play this game by the way?

And what about the latest notificiation about transfer passcode? People asking it to developer by mail instead generate it on their own?

Oh yeah, I just leveled up and gain another spot for friend, feel free to shoot me request on ID 060070379. I only have Smile UR though so I won't be that useful when you're grinding on Cool or Pure songs >.>
Old 2014-10-23, 21:40   Link #538
defki

Send you a request if you don't mind add me. Only have one Pure UR though.
Old 2014-10-24, 01:47   Link #539
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

OCD...finally...contained...

Quote:
How you guys play this game by the way?
I never use more than one finger on each half of the screen. Usually my middle fingers.
Old 2014-10-24, 08:31   Link #540
DiabloCthulhu

Yep, Susume Tomorrow can go fuck itself. After 60 tries the best combo I've got was 244. And the best part is that in the vast majority of those tries I screwed up only in that stupid place with the double notes.

Quote:
How you guys play this game by the way?
I only use my index fingers.

Quote:
And what about the latest notificiation about transfer passcode? People asking it to developer by mail instead generate it on their own?
Looks like it.