AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-11-23, 22:08   Link #581
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
done bonding and lvling new cards... gonna have these teams for quite a while...

Don't have any OP teams sadly but I'm happy that I have a UR for each attribute now(I'm still butthurt about no Maki UR). I don't see myself getting that much upgrades except on Maki/Rin/Umi events and unidolized smile events to replace those low stat legacy smile SRs. The next time I'd do a 10+1 would probably be in February... gonna wait for that pure Maki UR!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
holy shit. you could come up with better team names, though! :P
Holy shit indeed. For me that's already quite powerful. And you have same colored cards for each respective team, save for that UR Umi on Smile and Pure. All of my teams are still consisted of mix and matched cards, mostly for highest raw stat and/or better skill.... or just because I want to include Nozomi

Spoiler for My two other teams:

So, is it better if I mix and matched my cards for getting higher raw stat, or should I match the color even if it has lower stat?

Quote:
FC'd PGP hard on my 12th try... the hold spams 1/4th into the song is really confusing @_@
Yeah, those parts are annoying. Out of 10 plays, I only FCed twice. Ironically, the first FC is from the first play

I blame the song cover, it took my focus. How could I concentrate if they show me those delicious bodies!!
Old 2014-11-30, 22:10   Link #582
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Finally got Apron Swag Honoka. I can sleep at last. #slave2idols
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-30, 22:46   Link #583
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Finally got Apron Swag Honoka. I can sleep at last. #slave2idols
And me on the wonderful rush when is 2am here.
26200 pts and 2xp for lvl up, this is torture.
Old 2014-12-01, 00:50   Link #584
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Not only it's hard to FC the event song, but damn Paradise Live is stressful to FC as well. I'm getting worse at this game D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
And me on the wonderful rush when is 2am here.
26200 pts and 2xp for lvl up, this is torture.
Ahaha, I noticed you're gunning for extra card since I got the notification you got the first one so fast

Good luck. As much as I want more fortifier Pure card, but this idolized Honkers isn't look that good design-wise, beside I didn't have much time these past days to burn LG either due to heavy workloads. I think I'll save for 10+1 on January for yukata Nozomi

And now break time's over, I'm ending this event on my end with 18,2k. 4th tier, I presume?
Old 2014-12-01, 01:53   Link #585
MartianMage

I just hit 18k right now and I'm already stopping lol... need to prepare the SSS the easy/normal of the new song lmao

edit: Already got the new N idolized... it's the reindeer version of Kasane Hasekura

edit2: I used the 2 scouting tickets I got and I pulled 1 R and 1 smile SR Rin! It's an upgrade for my smile team although it would have been sweeter if it was a duplicate of my other smile Rin
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2014-12-01 at 06:27.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 19:41   Link #586
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

^Haven't used 2 Scouting Tickets I have left, I'll wait for Nozomi on next line-up though considering my shitty luck I'll probably just get Rs

And whoa, long maintenance today. Big update is coming.
8 hours maintenance (if it's on schedule), if I use all of my LP on the last minute, I won't waste any replenished LP when maintenance finish. Problem is, when it's finished I'll be just on my way back home from office and data connection won't be stable to download the update so I have to wait till I got home, so in the end I probably waste... about 1.5-2 hours Oh well, at least we'll get free LG on next few days
Old 2014-12-03, 19:57   Link #587
crimsonflair
Support Class

Just something to inquire about. The major update is looming in about one hour. To be safe should I issue a Transfer Code? Will it delete the save data on my device?

EDIT: Never mind this question. I got a transfer code

Last edited by crimsonflair; 2014-12-03 at 20:24. Reason: Update
crimsonflair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 04:01   Link #588
MartianMage

There's no reason at all to hold back on issuing a transfer code. If you still don't have one get one now. That's how it's supposed to work. Don't be like those other people crying somewhere about their accounts because they waited for disaster before trying to get one(how are you supposed to get one after disaster strikes lol).
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2014-12-04, 08:52   Link #589
defki

Yes finally the UI update. So much better than the old one.
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 09:26   Link #590
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

New UI is so dope. Fuckin love it.
Old 2014-12-04, 10:25   Link #591
MartianMage

I tried the mini pop-ups and URs get a heart shaped aura when they activate whereas SRs get a circle with musical notes.

Also the second download took forever... all in all I lost around 5 hours worth of LP but 2 gems to compensate is great!
Old 2014-12-04, 19:44   Link #592
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Yeah, the new UI is refreshing. But man, I ran out of space on my phone with this game. Just about 100 MB left, gotta buy bigger memory card so I can move other stuffs I'm storing on phone memory

Quote:
Also the second download took forever... all in all I lost around 5 hours worth of LP but 2 gems to compensate is great!
Longer maintenance and damn big download(S!) for my slow connection at home, in the end I lost almost 7 hours of LP. Not to mention about 2-3 hours of sleep
Old 2014-12-04, 19:52   Link #593
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well just got started a few days ago...and yeah that new UI is nice but really had to dig for some space on my phone to actually use it .

Also definitely seems like there is a lot to do. Time to start assembling some cards and be prepared for a lot of tapping .
Old 2014-12-04, 20:36   Link #594
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Hm, the new UI have bigger notes/circles in live show like the JP now, probably just a minor thing that bugs me.
Well, i'm hyped to see how the Medley Festival works.
Old 2014-12-04, 22:56   Link #595
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Awesome, needed something different to look at daily. It seems you can utilize the mini animations instead of the full, screen-covering ones now too. Need to get back into this game, missed out like a week and a half due to my heavy 15 hour school days.
Old 2014-12-05, 07:33   Link #596
MartianMage

They have added "Harasho" and "Nico Nico Smile" into the score match catchphrases now.

Also I've renamed temporarily for this event into Fat Hanayo
Old 2014-12-05, 16:29   Link #597
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Also I've renamed temporarily for this event into Fat Hanayo

This is the one Love Live thing I never understood. Is Hanayo ever actually "fat"? Sure she likes food a lot, but not starving yourself as an idol doesn't mean you get fat. Plus that waistline, it's thinner than some of the other idols too.

Is it an inside joke? Someone let me in!
Old 2014-12-05, 20:59   Link #598
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Harasho is now a comment you can pick after a match! FUCKIN YES
Old 2014-12-06, 05:10   Link #599
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
This is the one Love Live thing I never understood. Is Hanayo ever actually "fat"? Sure she likes food a lot, but not starving yourself as an idol doesn't mean you get fat. Plus that waistline, it's thinner than some of the other idols too.

Is it an inside joke? Someone let me in!
No, not really. I guess the most you can say is that she's thicker compared to the others but not really fat. It's just a bit of trolling in my part really

Also I've noticed that my rank is about 2000 lower than the previous score match event despite being LP efficient so I believe there's about 2000 more people who are spending gems for this event compared to the last. Not sure if it's because of Hanayo or perhaps a lot more are getting trigger happy due to the free gems being given. In any case it would be good for me if people spend their gems for this event cause it would only mean that I would have an easier time for the upcoming Umi event!
Old 2014-12-06, 06:39   Link #600
Sagi

I can finally play this game again. After I upgraded to lollipop 5.0 I couldn't play this game. But today a new update came out that fixes that.
Sagi is offline   Reply With Quote