AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-01-02, 20:01   Link #721
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
^^ A nice Nozomi draw , even if it was the only SR.

Now I'm really hesitant to go for the love gem draw there . Though I don't exactly have a team full of SR's so could certainly use one even if that's all I get.
Old 2015-01-03, 06:17   Link #722
night_sentinel

Heh. I just hit 50 loveca again from maxing the bonds of N cards, so I'm at the same dilemma myself. A UR would be pretty nice, third times a charm right? On the other hand, considering my luck... hmmm...

Btw, does anyone know how many N cards is in the EN version? It would really help my saving habits if I know this.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 14:51   Link #723
MartianMage

That's just how it is... getting the bare minimum happens and you'll just have to move on... it can't always be bad luck you'll get your own good draw too as long as you keep at it!

Go here to check the N cards that are available for us right now: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index...=List_of_Cards

remember that we are exactly 1 year behind JP so we're at Sugisaki Aya smile version right now.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-01-03 at 15:20.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 04:52   Link #724
night_sentinel

So there are 209 normal in the EN version? wow. So many loveca to get from max bonding. ^^

Thanks btw, I'm so going to bookmark that site.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 04:55   Link #725
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

JP on Score Match Kotori.
Brb ignoring Nico EN Score Match.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 10:40   Link #726
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
So there are 209 normal in the EN version? wow. So many loveca to get from max bonding. ^^

Thanks btw, I'm so going to bookmark that site.
No, not 200+ if you'll notice the numbering they skip(the SRs and URs released at that time are numbered around the Ns too)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
JP on Score Match Kotori.
Brb ignoring Nico EN Score Match.
good luck there... I'm too lazy to play JP
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-01-06 at 13:00.
Old 2015-01-04, 20:09   Link #727
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I didn't realize the cost of Daily Special songs are reduced to normal (ie Easy costs 5 instead 10, etc). Gonna replay some of those to get the FP then~

Quote:
Well, if anything I feel bad for you, mostly because that's a bad ... draw. 1 SR out of 11....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
My condolence.

Yeah only 1 SR sucks even more.
The worst part is.... I've gotten use to it. Heck, before I did the draw I knew I'll either get Rin or Kotori because everytime I did the 10+1 I ALWAYS got the bare minimum of 1 SR Rin or Kotori, with the exception of the first time I did the draw because I also scored UR Nico along with SR Rin

I also got SR Nico once when I did the Third Year Special Scout but that's special case because Rin and Kotori weren't in the equation.

Quote:
Yeah. I sympathize bakAnki. Reminds me of my New Year Eve draw. Got 1 SR and 10 rares as well. Don't have a screenshot of that though because I threw my tablet at the bed. lol.

On the other hand, I think, you'll like the one SR I got. I even put her as my main just for you. ^^
ONOREEEE~!!

Seriously KLab, give this freaking game "Trade" function already! But nah, they won't implement such convenient system because it will decrease the amount of people buying LGs

Quote:
Heh. I just hit 50 loveca again from maxing the bonds of N cards, so I'm at the same dilemma myself. A UR would be pretty nice, third times a charm right? On the other hand, considering my luck... hmmm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
That's just how it is... getting the bare minimum happens and you'll just have to move on... it can't always be bad luck you'll get your own good draw too as long as you keep at it!
Yeah, I'm considering to do another 10+1 since I still have 140 LGs. The current campaign still last until tomorrow, and the next Nozomi card I want is still in far future (the wedding dress one, I think it's July?) so by the time it comes I will have enough LGs to do 2 draws again and spent some on Nozomi event to get to tier 2 in between. But with my luck... Should I do it, should I do it?

As for the N cards, I think I'll just save my FP until the new Rs come to EN version to complete them along with it. One stone for two birds .... Well not exactly one stone, more like hundreds of them
Old 2015-01-05, 02:02   Link #728
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
good luck there... I'm too lazy to play JP
In there fanbase is practically your enemy.
Old 2015-01-05, 02:28   Link #729
MartianMage

Quote:
In there fanbase is practically your enemy.
hahaha I know competition in JP can be quite brutal despite their higher tier cutoffs... although probably nowhere as brutal as the previous Umi-chan event on EN... that event is just an anomaly
Old 2015-01-05, 03:01   Link #730
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
hahaha I know competition in JP can be quite brutal despite their higher tier cutoffs... although probably nowhere as brutal as the previous Umi-chan event on EN... that event is just an anomaly
Nah, if anything, it's probably because the Umi card is really that great. Trust me, it's greater than 50% of the initial SRs we got when we first started.
Old 2015-01-05, 04:58   Link #731
MartianMage

Here it comes! It's the literal NicoMaki event!!!

I'm not gonna spend LG for this event though... the next event I'll participate would be Maki's... still unsure about the next 2 Rins...

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-01-05 at 05:32.
Old 2015-01-05, 07:35   Link #732
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

~

Quote:
Here it comes! It's the literal NicoMaki event!!!

I'm not gonna spend LG for this event though... the next event I'll participate would be Maki's... still unsure about the next 2 Rins...
It's double Rin because. nyaa~

Currently 5 hours after JP event and things are pretty normal so far. No sudden increases, no ridiculous Top 3 (except for the usual Lvl 8 Kotori at top ) and normal pacing. Better than EN.
Old 2015-01-05, 10:36   Link #733
karuroso

Quote:
Stop it Klab, I did 6 goddamn rolls on EN and I got 1 freaking SR in each, and to make things worse, 4 were sh*t HP recovering. I already stopped caring doing 10+1 rolls on my EN account since then, since meanwhile on JP I can get blue tickets and my rolls were much better, the RNG on EN is screwed
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 12:32   Link #734
MartianMage

wow 6 bare minimums huh... sorry to hear that... that's just terrible luck
Old 2015-01-05, 20:48   Link #735
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
Stop it Klab, I did 6 goddamn rolls on EN and I got 1 freaking SR in each, and to make things worse, 4 were sh*t HP recovering. I already stopped caring doing 10+1 rolls on my EN account since then, since meanwhile on JP I can get blue tickets and my rolls were much better, the RNG on EN is screwed
You should probably refrain from doing any rolls until we get Blue Vouchers. That's some terrible luck there.
Old 2015-01-05, 21:10   Link #736
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
Whoa, I thought I had the worst luck in here but your record exceeded mine

For the record mine is: 5 times doing 10+1 draws, 4 of them were bare minimum and the other one scored me 1 SR and 1 UR.

Quote:
You should probably refrain from doing any rolls until we get Blue Vouchers. That's some terrible luck there.
I was about to do another 10+1 today on office break before the campaign's over, but considering the blue scouting ticket, I think I'll wait for that >.<
Old 2015-01-06, 09:00   Link #737
defki

That's more than just bad luck. I mean 6 rolls and only the minimum... damn. :/

And fuuuuu the SR Maki is HP recovery. I never noticed.

Who thought it was a good idea to give SRs and URs HP recovery skills?
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-06, 10:52   Link #738
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
That's more than just bad luck. I mean 6 rolls and only the minimum... damn. :/

And fuuuuu the SR Maki is HP recovery. I never noticed.

Who thought it was a good idea to give SRs and URs HP recovery skills?
Heh, I also personally have it. 3 10+1, 3 SR and 1 UR. Apparently having a UR screws over your chances of having SRs.
Old 2015-01-06, 10:58   Link #739
MartianMage

hahaha well hp recovery have their uses too... I mean sure they are useless when setting high scores but it seems that a lot of top event participants for token events would farm tokens on EX using healing teams. The reasoning for that is farming tokens can be a bore especially when you're a top participant so a lot of these top participants tend to not pay full attention to the song at all... so how do they survive through the song? healing teams...

example pic from a CR user:

@ronelm2000

eh getting 1UR/10R from a 10+1 isn't unlucky at all... =x
Old 2015-01-06, 11:20   Link #740
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

A new event already?! WHAT THE FUK
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote