AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-01-06, 11:30   Link #741
MartianMage

something that I happened to see a bit earlier

haha
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-06, 12:28   Link #742
defki

^lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Heh, I also personally have it. 3 10+1, 3 SR and 1 UR. Apparently having a UR screws over your chances of having SRs.
I can't really complain yet. Did 2 draws. The first one was 1 UR and 3 SR . The second was not so good only 1 SR but it's okay. Despair has yet to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
hahaha well hp recovery have their uses too... I mean sure they are useless when setting high scores but it seems that a lot of top event participants for token events would farm tokens on EX using healing teams. The reasoning for that is farming tokens can be a bore especially when you're a top participant so a lot of these top participants tend to not pay full attention to the song at all... so how do they survive through the song? healing teams...

example pic from a CR user:
First time hearing this. Makes sense.
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-06, 12:33   Link #743
Kakurin
大佐

Lucky guys getting URs and SRs... Was rewarded with 1 SR and 10 Rs. Things like that rob me of the motivation to play.
Old 2015-01-06, 12:46   Link #744
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Lucky guys getting URs and SRs... Was rewarded with 1 SR and 10 Rs. Things like that rob me of the motivation to play.
ow... sorry to hear that... but ganbare never never never give up(love novels lyrics )!!! you will get your URs too!!!
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-01-06, 12:51   Link #745
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
ow... sorry to hear that... but ganbare never never never give up(love novels lyrics )!!! you will get your URs too!!!
Haha, thanks, I hope so. Have done the 10+1 four times now I think. Best result was 2 SR and that was due to the guaranteed SR draw.
Old 2015-01-06, 19:44   Link #746
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Haha, thanks, I hope so. Have done the 10+1 four times now I think. Best result was 2 SR and that was due to the guaranteed SR draw.
Just so you know, I highly recommend against doing a 10+1 draw without the guaranteed SR. At least with the guarantee you get 1 SR for a 10+1. It's worse when you get none.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-06, 19:46   Link #747
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
And fuuuuu the SR Maki is HP recovery. I never noticed.

Who thought it was a good idea to give SRs and URs HP recovery skills?
Yeah, I was excited the first time knowing there's another SR prize on this event and it's Cool, but after checking the Skill... Yeah, not that excited anymore.

At least at max level, she still better of 2 Rs I have on my Cool team in stat department :/

Quote:
hahaha well hp recovery have their uses too... I mean sure they are useless when setting high scores but it seems that a lot of top event participants for token events would farm tokens on EX using healing teams.
Yeah it's not that useless. I usually use my Healer the first time playing new EX song or until I remember the note pattern just to be safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
A new event already?! WHAT THE FUK
Huh, I thought the event started slower than usual.

Quote:
something that I happened to see a bit earlier

haha
If I drink it will my chance of getting more SR and UR increase?

Quote:
I can't really complain yet. Did 2 draws. The first one was 1 UR and 3 SR . The second was not so good only 1 SR but it's okay. Despair has yet to come.
Holy cow!
Old 2015-01-07, 12:52   Link #748
defki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Yeah, I was excited the first time knowing there's another SR prize on this event and it's Cool, but after checking the Skill... Yeah, not that excited anymore.

At least at max level, she still better of 2 Rs I have on my Cool team in stat department :/
She is better than 2/3 of my Cool team plus it's Maki. I am just not a fan of HP recovery skills on SRs -_-

Quote:
Holy cow!
Yeah not a bad draw. UR Nico and SR Rin, Eli and Kotori.

Being my first draw I didn't think it was something special. Now I hope I get more of these
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-07, 17:14   Link #749
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:

Being my first draw I didn't think it was something special. Now I hope I get more of these
Are you rubbing salt into the wounds of all those who haven't gotten as lucky as you?
Old 2015-01-07, 17:18   Link #750
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I think the strangest draw I had was when I got 2 of the same SR Eri in the same go; don't know the odds on that but I'd bet on it being much harder than the 1:100 UR chance.
Old 2015-01-08, 01:44   Link #751
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
I think the strangest draw I had was when I got 2 of the same SR Eri in the same go; don't know the odds on that but I'd bet on it being much harder than the 1:100 UR chance.
I've pulled 2 August Umi-chans on the same draw back when it was initially released.

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-01-08 at 09:42.
Old 2015-01-08, 04:41   Link #752
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

I got 2 November Elis in one draw too.
RNG is always wierd like that.
Old 2015-01-08, 06:42   Link #753
night_sentinel

You guys are making me very salty. lol

I calculated it and the chance of getting two same SR is lower than a freaking UR considering the amount of SR available and the low chance. (And a freaking UR is at 1%)

RNG why do you hate me so?
Ugh. I'll just patiently wait for the vouchers to be implemented.

Btw, is there any chance that our tier will get larger? A friend of mine was complaining that she spent a lot of loveca for the last event. I know from this thread that the last event might be an outlier, but we will be getting tier expansion sometime in the future right?
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-08, 09:24   Link #754
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
You guys are making me very salty. lol

I calculated it and the chance of getting two same SR is lower than a freaking UR considering the amount of SR available and the low chance. (And a freaking UR is at 1%)

RNG why do you hate me so?
Ugh. I'll just patiently wait for the vouchers to be implemented.

Btw, is there any chance that our tier will get larger? A friend of mine was complaining that she spent a lot of loveca for the last event. I know from this thread that the last event might be an outlier, but we will be getting tier expansion sometime in the future right?
Sure there is but I think that KLab is still checking if the previous Umi-chan event was just an anomaly. If these next few events prove that we have increasing competition then they probably will raise the tier cut offs.
Old 2015-01-08, 20:22   Link #755
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Sure there is but I think that KLab is still checking if the previous Umi-chan event was just an anomaly. If these next few events prove that we have increasing competition then they probably will raise the tier cut offs.
If that's the case then I might just try to reach 1000 just to increase competition.
... nah I have faith in the Nico fanbase.
Old 2015-01-08, 23:02   Link #756
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Had to go training yesterday, it screwed my play timing and had to play EXs instead of Hard like my usual for Score Match.

Met the #1.

And you know how the awesome feel to be in the first rank even without even FC-ing the song while those below you did? I didn't feel it at this one time. Felt ashamed instead. Yasaya-san is too good, didn't get why s/he (and Ayn) played on EX even though based from the score his/her team is probably still mix of R/N >.>

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
Quote:
I've pulled 2 August Umi-chans on the same draw back when it was initially released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
I got 2 November Elis in one draw too.
RNG is always wierd like that.
I hate you guys K-Lab!
Old 2015-01-09, 00:11   Link #757
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
And you know how the awesome feel to be in the first rank even without even FC-ing the song while those below you did? I didn't feel it at this one time. Felt ashamed instead. Yasaya-san is too good, didn't get why s/he (and Ayn) played on EX even though based from the score his/her team is probably still mix of R/N >.>
Well wow....

Here's my experience. Green UR in a green team? Screw you.
Old 2015-01-11, 03:41   Link #758
MartianMage

It's really nice when you get into a match with a "leaver" host and 2 bots. Guaranteed first place!

I tried that idol ranker thingy and got this:

TBH what threw me off the loop was when the A-Rise girls showed up... at that point I just thought of it like this: if these girls were all in a single game this is how much I'd want their cards! But still... MakiMikiMako!!!
Old 2015-01-11, 04:37   Link #759
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Copy and pasted my list from the LL forums.

My Top 5 Love Live (Exclusive) picks:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

My Ultimate Idol Dream Team:

Images
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 06:18   Link #760
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
Images
What does she wear that's black?!