Notices

Old 2016-03-21, 12:29   Link #1
deathcoy

Chaotic Sword God

Chaotic Sword God

Written by 心星逍遥 (Xin Xing Xiao Yao)

Translated by Deceptioning - Gravity Translations

Synopsis:

Jian Chen, the publicly recognized #1 expert in the underworld. His quick sword techniques reached perfection and no one could defeat it. After one battle with the exceptional expert, Dugu Qiubai, who disappeared for a hundred years, his body died and he deceased.

After death, Jian Chen’s soul was reincarnated into a foreign world. He experiences many things, life, death and everything in between. Join us for a journey!

Few things about this novel:
-Wuxia/Xianxia reincarnated into another world genre, this case MC was from a martial arts world and reincarnated into another martial arts world.
-MC goes from weak to strong although he is technically powerful by default as he has previous Martial Arts knowledge and he has some inherent talent in new reincarnation.
-MC is for the most part the solo lonewolf hero, he gets a couple of cool sidekicks(like Beese) that accompany him ever so often.
-MC has a harem.
-Good pacing and reasonable plot & character development.

Not the most perfect novel but its a fun read. I highly recommend this for readers new to Chinese novels & the wuxia/xianxia genre, its newbie friendly.
Do check it out & feel free to ask or discuss spoilers.
deathcoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-21, 12:31   Link #2
Corvo269

Honestly, this one is slow, repetitive and the harem is a joke. Forcing yourself to read this as long as the trans has gotten would be amazing. I gave up at around 180
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-21, 12:39   Link #3
deathcoy

I won't deny its somewhat repetitive and slow but thats only the first few arcs. I'll be honest here, the overall plot so far is very simple. However plot & pacing starts to pick up soon afterwards especially when he goes back to his Kingdom/Clan. Much later on when he visits other Kingdoms/Factions things get fun.
deathcoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-21, 15:00   Link #4
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I love this series, Its still too short per chapter and I only wished that it had more rapid release. At least two chapters a day.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-21, 18:44   Link #5
Yoburi

Somebody lock this page there is already one for this novel.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-22, 03:51   Link #6
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcoy View Post
I won't deny its somewhat repetitive and slow but thats only the first few arcs. I'll be honest here, the overall plot so far is very simple. However plot & pacing starts to pick up soon afterwards especially when he goes back to his Kingdom/Clan. Much later on when he visits other Kingdoms/Factions things get fun.
Then in the name of god please tell me from which chapter it gets interesting. All I found ao far was piss someone off, run away from that guy's area, assassinate the pursuers, get stronger, go back and kill off the guy that pissed him off. It was okay the first few times, got annoying on number 5 and beyond
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-22, 07:46   Link #7
arthand

this series is annoying and repetative, all main character does is collectig monster stones and cultive just give me a break.
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote