AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-26, 03:48   Link #2281
Hokoga

El Rue are you talking about this novel or a completely different one?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-26, 03:56   Link #2282
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

This & certain Xia novels in general.
Old 2016-03-26, 15:09   Link #2283
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
This & certain Xia novels in general.
It is actually quite strange to expect anything else. Authors are all Chinese and don't know sh*t about other cultures. It's a lot better than Japanese authors that try to introduce foreigners and every single time fail to make trustworthy psychological picture of these characters.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-26, 15:55   Link #2284
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
It is actually quite strange to expect anything else. Authors are all Chinese and don't know sh*t about other cultures. It's a lot better than Japanese authors that try to introduce foreigners and every single time fail to make trustworthy psychological picture of these characters.
True. I love the "logic" I see in Chinese novels. It's like a totally different world and what's scary about it, is that I asked a friend of mine who is from China and he said "yes common sense is like another world in my country".
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-26, 16:42   Link #2285
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Wait, you hate when the author does what any half-decent author should do with the World building?

I found that explanation very welcomed to the story. At least now we know the reason why the Evil God Beads were in that planet, or the reason why there's so many Divine inheritances there. At least it's much better than not even explaining or some bullshit excuse of "they were there just because they felt like it".
World building in a MARs novel the only thing this autor cares to discribe is how big a pair of breats are or how round a butt that looks like a full moon is lol.

For real Jasmine just happends to show up with the blood of this Evil God in a planet the MC just happends to be reborn and these events happend almost at the same day on the very first planet made by the evil god this is just the classic LUCK of Xianxia novels it doesn`t have anything to do with world building.

This is just MARs explain that everything happend for a reason just like Superman parents think he is here for a reason until batman says this `you know what my parents taught me? die in a gutter for no reason at all` Bat got the best lines in this movie.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-26, 19:10   Link #2286
defdefdef

Chapters

So how old is the the mc at chapter 600
defdefdef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-26, 19:14   Link #2287
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
World building in a MARs novel the only thing this autor cares to discribe is how big a pair of breats are or how round a butt that looks like a full moon is lol.

For real Jasmine just happends to show up with the blood of this Evil God in a planet the MC just happends to be reborn and these events happend almost at the same day on the very first planet made by the evil god this is just the classic LUCK of Xianxia novels it doesn`t have anything to do with world building.

This is just MARs explain that everything happend for a reason just like Superman parents think he is here for a reason until batman says this `you know what my parents taught me? die in a gutter for no reason at all` Bat got the best lines in this movie.
Wait, what?! So you're saying that, explaining the origin of the planet and its history; the reason why are the Evil God Beads and even so many Divine inheritances in there; and most important of all, why 2 of the 7 Heavenly Treasures are in that crappy and insignificant planet; is not world building to you?

The chapter even explained why was Jasmine running away and risked herself that much to obtain the Evil God veins. Even the reason why she chose to hide in that planet, aside from it having the Evil God Beads.

Was Yun Che lucky in meeting Jasmine? Of course he was, that's why he is the protagonist of the story. But, just because Yun Che was lucky, it doesn't mean that it's okay for the author to not explain the chain of events that led to that lucky encounter.

I really don't understand what's your beef with the chapter. To me, the explanations in this chapter were very concise and simple to understand, and I didn't see anything wrong with them.

In fact, most of Yun Che's lucky should actually be attributed to his Mirror of Samsara from the way I see it. I even have some speculations about this.

Spoiler for Theory about the Mirror of Samsara:
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-27, 19:54   Link #2288
defdefdef

Def

So what are the stats of the mc at ch 600
defdefdef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-27, 20:06   Link #2289
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by defdefdef View Post
He soon. Become a super badass with annihilation weapon..
Old 2016-03-28, 03:45   Link #2290
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by defdefdef View Post
Sky 10 but can match up to Tyrant 7 before his escape. He is increased his power meanwhile 3 to 4 times. After that he is currently training in flame spirits to absorb 9 drops of Golden Crow blood as well as Lightning Seed. After absorbing, he can probably give Sovereign's a run for their money. Probably will reach Emperor. And he also has nuke which can destroy a whole continent.
Old 2016-03-29, 13:19   Link #2291
EternityPala
Translator/Fansubber

Called it.
Spoiler:
EternityPala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 13:26   Link #2292
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Whatttt ~~
Old 2016-03-29, 13:34   Link #2293
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternityPala View Post
Called it.
Spoiler:
Man, reading this chapter give me the ntr vibe. Dude been staying there for six month plus now he get to play hero rescue the beauty, can little aunt resist especially when she think yun Che is dead. Well I am just hoping we finally learn how strong Juechen is next chapter.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 13:36   Link #2294
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Ahhhhh, you actually said it!!! Even though i try my best to prevent myself from saying it!!! Juechen will be killed soon
Old 2016-03-29, 13:46   Link #2295
Hokoga

NTR my ass, if Little Aunt ends up with Fen Juechen I don't think that would be a bad thing in the slightest. (Yun Che does too much anyway)
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 13:50   Link #2296
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
NTR my ass, if Little Aunt ends up with Fen Juechen I don't think that would be a bad thing in the slightest. (Yun Che does too much anyway)
Blasphemy!!!
Little aunt belong to yun che from beginning!!!
Yun che, hurry up return and kill juechen!!!
Old 2016-03-29, 13:52   Link #2297
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Sigh, four freaking days waiting and what we get? This crappy chapter with the dude stalking Lingxi.

Although I know that there will be no NTR here, it's still annoying to read this bullshit when there are tons of more important and interesting points on the story to explore right now. Yun Che should just kill this guy and be done with it, no point in unnecessarily extending his stay.

By the way, any clue why the Phoenix Assholes attacked the city? Maybe they detected some valuable thing around the area?
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 13:53   Link #2298
Hiyono

英雄救美! Happy ending in sight

This is what Yun Che gets for wasting time.
Old 2016-03-29, 13:55   Link #2299
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yun che!!! End this farce quickly!!! And kill juechen!! Four sacred ground and DPE
Old 2016-03-29, 13:55   Link #2300
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Blasphemy!!!
Little aunt belong to yun che from beginning!!!
Yun che, hurry up return and kill juechen!!!
Kill the guy? The dude is saving two of his most important relative here. If yun Che actually kill him, he will be really ungrateful. With out him, little aunt would have been rape, yun Che have no right to kill him especially when he wasn't even there and was busy flirting with another girl. Sure I don't like ntr but yun Che certainly have no right to kill juechen.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem