AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-04-29, 08:46   Link #2761
Sachin1515

*sigh* real life is pain in chess
even after 1 week of reading i'm on 145 chap plus the upcoming test it looks like heathen will be victorious

#SaveMeSenpai's
Sachin1515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-29, 13:30   Link #2762
grecefar

it could be worse, get up to date and next thing you know there is 200 new chapters.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-30, 13:05   Link #2763
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Oh god, the update stopped again
Please save my soul
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-30, 13:44   Link #2764
shogoki_vnz

Ha, good thing I'm re-reading it. I'm in chapter 1087 so, the pain is not so big
shogoki_vnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-30, 22:55   Link #2765
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Oh god, the update stopped again
Please save my soul
Did the author say he's going on break again or.... ?
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-01, 02:58   Link #2766
Sachin1515

chapter 163 reading it again make me emotional *sigh* kudou papa sure is man
Old 2019-05-01, 04:40   Link #2767
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^He never announce when he will hiatus
Let's hope it's just because he's busy
Been waiting for that Idol Management since forever
Old 2019-05-01, 10:50   Link #2768
wuhugm
Confused Shark

It's back AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Chapter 1440 updated
Old 2019-05-01, 12:13   Link #2769
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Chapter 1440 updated
Goddamn i'm hyped.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-02, 06:02   Link #2770
Sachin1515

Quote:
Chapter 1440 updated
yes!!!! I'm just 1300 chapters behind i will not lose.
Old 2019-05-02, 10:05   Link #2771
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Currently searching for Nocturne that can rival this
Most nocturne are sadly too ero heavy
Like if MC has superpower, it's usually mind control or pheromone that directly leads to sex
If the MC is super rich, it's about buying girls
It's too straightforward

So far only found 2 that might be good
Old 2019-05-06, 12:13   Link #2772
Sachin1515

*on chapter 285*
conclusion-
-michi and loli girls are best
-it seems i shouldn't read comment till few hundred chapter bcoz Ruki-ruki(san) sure like to tease
-and you shouldn't break up with your girlfriend even if she is loli(13) or you will feel intense jealousy toward yoshida as he pops cherry after cherry also wait for her to become Legal Loli or watch over her like her father or big brother.
Old 2019-05-06, 15:09   Link #2773
Look43

^Keep reading, michi keeps getting better and better at each chapter.
The lollicon-ness of Yoshida reaches a level that even hikaru genji and murasaki sounds like beginners

Btw i have a question for those who read the raw
Spoiler for About Koyomi:

Last edited by Look43; 2019-05-06 at 18:08.
Look43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-06, 15:59   Link #2774
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Michi is a super loli genius
Old 2019-05-09, 09:55   Link #2775
Sachin1515

Well, after hearing that Yoshi will have 30+ women in future and he being overprotective lover and father, I fear if his wives or child will do something bad and Yoshi will bear burnt for their sins or whole Kuromori family altogether.

Good luck Yoshi bcoz I heard same happened to a popular God once, and that due to his overprotectivness his whole clan went extinct BTW he had 16003 wives, so yeah that's why I am comparing him.

You have a long way to go YOSHI-kun.
Old 2019-05-09, 14:44   Link #2776
Look43

^^Right? The world could be better with more people like michi. tsk, Not always we get what we want

^Overprotective is a word that i probably not use, but stills correct.
Don't worry, this harem does what the harem trope born to do, that is support, not be only annoying/useless as hell like in some animes/mangas
Old 2019-05-10, 02:10   Link #2777
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Just wondering, when does Yoshida become "alpha" and shit like everyone who read the raws says he will? As of the translated chapters I'm not seeing it and it's sorta annoying reading the whole "but everyone will abandon me eventually!!!!" and then having the girls reassure him that won't happen every 20-30 chapters. I'm usually ok with self-deprecating characters but the repetitive nature of Yoshida's narration (take a shot everytime he calls himself some variation of "dumb high school student" and you'd be dead in 20 chapters) is really getting to me.

Also according to people who read the raws Yoshida is some sort of genius (or a least learns quickly)? I'm also not really seeing that.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 08:21   Link #2778
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Just wondering, when does Yoshida become "alpha" and shit like everyone who read the raws says he will? As of the translated chapters I'm not seeing it and it's sorta annoying reading the whole "but everyone will abandon me eventually!!!!" and then having the girls reassure him that won't happen every 20-30 chapters. I'm usually ok with self-deprecating characters but the repetitive nature of Yoshida's narration (take a shot everytime he calls himself some variation of "dumb high school student" and you'd be dead in 20 chapters) is really getting to me.

Also according to people who read the raws Yoshida is some sort of genius (or a least learns quickly)? I'm also not really seeing that.

Yes i hated him when he always say he is good if they leave him it is like he is ok if they being NTRed by others
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 09:56   Link #2779
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^
^
Just read the raws and you will see the growth soon
Old 2019-05-10, 10:02   Link #2780
Look43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post

IMHO, it's not like his goal is to be a "alpha". It's more like he takes the cliche phrase "take responsability" to his heart.
Can be more easy to understand if you think how Kuromori is a criminal organization.
So what this criminal organization does?criminal acts. Murder, prostitution, rape, and the number keeps going. In normal society, it's maximum penalty easily.
Yoshida knows since the beginning about this. At some point he realizes the deepness of the shit he's involved and understands how He can't go back, So his only choice is Go Foward.
Now back to the main topic. It's obvious that even if he think's that he would end lonely, even if everyone abandon him, and he is expecting this, it's not like he will like. So at some point he changes his mindset from " If this happens, I will not like it" to "I will not let this happen". Since he can't go back, he chooses to strive.
In the end, his melancholy not disappear. But instead of showing a weak side everytime, he slowly forges a strong side.
And that is character development for you.

About the geniality, he says he is dumb, because he really don't know about things(Jon Snow?),but if is about learn, He does not say he will not try. He pays attention on his surroundings and what people talk. Once learns about something, he thinks how to take action. And for this, we have the harem, like i said some posts before. The harem supports yoshida, so he can consult, talk, cry, get angry, love, etc. Even if he is wrong about something, the girls put him in the right path again.

(tried with the minimun amount of spoilers, sorry if it did not help)

Last edited by Look43; 2019-05-10 at 13:02.

Tags
crime syndicate, esp, global harem, lgbt, moral degradation, netori, parental advisory, rape, stockholm syndrome, supernatural