Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-04, 08:14   Link #7441
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
This chapter kind of confirms that the one Tsukune really fell for was Inner Moka... kind of like how the anime suggested in the last episode of season 1.

Don't worry, Tsukune, that dream might one day be true, keep working.

He must have thought Moka had some 'special lessons' in store for him.

um.... he hasn't really fell for any of them, he loves all of them dear, he just doesn't know which he REALLY wants to LOVE LOVE this is the way of the Harem.

There will be NO official marrage pair...
Sinkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 08:38   Link #7442
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
This chapter kind of confirms that the one Tsukune really fell for was Inner Moka... kind of like how the anime suggested in the last episode of season 1.

Uhm did you actually read the chapter? Where's it hinted at that he likes inner more than outer, or even more than the other female side characters?
There's still the difference in how he gets to spend time with the girls: When it comes to outer Moka he mostly chooses to be with her on his own, with all the others he is forced into the situation, whether he enjoys it or not. Besides he usually exclusively expresses his romantic feelings through his thoughts for outer Moka only, except for this one incident you mentioned. I actually don't care who he truly likes in a romantic way, romance has been getting pretty weak (actually was never strong) in r+v, but don't draw conclusions here
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 08:43   Link #7443
Dark Mage

Man Moka looked so gorgeous and beautiful this chapter. It again confirms vampires are royalty. There has never been a doubt that Tsukune loves Moka most out of all the girls as he never dreams about the other girls but he is too nervous around Moka. They looked good together and it seemed Moka was enjoying herself even if she denied it and it looked like she wanted to show to all the girls that Tsukune is her property and atleast she now allows Tsukune to hold her hands and link arms which is certainly an improvement. Come to think of it despite this being such an ecchi manga there hasn't been even one kiss.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 10:53   Link #7444
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
his pimp power is over 9000!!! and still raising!!!!! to complete his wet dream, just add kurumu, mizore, ruby and maybe yukari in the couple more years

manga tsukune is made of win
And still, it´s a long, long, looong way for him before he become like this...

Spoiler:

Okay, maybe I am a little too unfair... XDD
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 11:23   Link #7445
TheAlucid

Hay-zeus, this chapter is amazing. Bout some time we get some Inner Moka x Tsukune action.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 11:24   Link #7446
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:

Yeah in the manga its Inner Moka instead of the anime who was the other Moka .
RVP Manga pawn 1000times RVP Anime ...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 11:33   Link #7447
yongshun

the scans are out and LOL at the beginning Moka just wanted to have fun before the true training started, and I have to say it awwwwww poor Ruby Inner tricking her like that.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 12:10   Link #7448
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Come to think of it despite this being such an ecchi manga there hasn't been even one kiss.
Umm, there has actually but I'm pretty sure it's not the type you wanted...

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 12:17   Link #7449
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Ah yes... the Rape Kiss *watches as this memory causes the Mizore fans to riot, and I laugh*

The problem is, in most mangas that actually have the genre of romance in them, unless one of the pairing is EXTREMELY forward, you don't usually get a kiss until near the end

and I just had a thought... since we know that vampires are proud nobles, and tend to stick to some old traditional ways... what if when we meet either the eldest sister or Daddy Starbucks they put Inner (lor probably either) Moka and Tsukune in an arranged marriage?

... I could see Inner (and possibly Tsukune) being extremely happy... not that they'll admit it... and the other girls rioting

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 12:30   Link #7450
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Anybody paid attention to this page?

Spoiler for image space:

Basically Ruby should've been able to capture Moka, but she didn't calculate Tsukune. Once again Tsukune has demonstrated that he's potentially greater than Moka.

On a Side not. The bottom two panel is pretty hot. I love how Natural Tsukune looks with the vampire eyes now.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 13:23   Link #7451
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Ah yes... the Rape Kiss *watches as this memory causes the Mizore fans to riot, and I laugh*
lol sorry I didnt mention that one and the one between KurumuxMizore as they dont count. I meant kisses between Tsukune and the girls. Do you guys think there will ever be one?
Old 2009-02-04, 13:34   Link #7452
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Do you guys sometimes think about it , in the harem anime after the guy who make his choice and live with his lover , what will happens to the others girls ? (of course the guy didn't play around with love with the others girls >School Days< )
I saw Ichigo 100% , the end : The guy choose the blond girl and the other continue their life but with regret )
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 13:41   Link #7453
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
lol sorry I didnt mention that one and the one between KurumuxMizore as they dont count. I meant kisses between Tsukune and the girls. Do you guys think there will ever be one?
Don't you know? the cardinal rule for Harems is, you won't see a kiss until the very end.

Then again... R+V is very different, and Ikeda is a genius and an artist... so I dunno.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 13:50   Link #7454
Dark Mage

yeah I know the rule but just like you said I dont know about Ikeda but it would be a shame if there isnt a kiss between Tsukune and any of these gorgeous chicks
Old 2009-02-04, 13:56   Link #7455
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

erm can someone clean up did Inner Moka imply that she knew Tsukune had delusions/thoughts of her?

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Sleepy Speculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 13:57   Link #7456
TheAlucid

Thing is a kiss will seal the deal in terms of who Tsukune actually pairs up with, or it goes the harem route of everyone kissing Tsukune in one chapter, which would cheapen the effect in my opinion.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 14:31   Link #7457
Dark Mage

@TheAlucid, a kiss will pretty much confirm the girl Tsukune will end up with. Its no secret his first preference has always been Moka but its gonna be interesting to see if Inner ever gets close enough to Tsukune and allow him to kiss her. But I also agree with you that if the other girls kiss him or he kisses the other girls it will cheapen the effect and become an open ending where its not clear who he ends up with, at the end.It would be really disappointing for me if it is an open ending as I would like to see him confess his love for Moka and I hate open endings
Old 2009-02-04, 15:10   Link #7458
kujoe
from head to heel

Moka or Inner Moka? Whomever he chooses, he pretty much picks both.

Both Moka's are just two sides of the same coin... unless of course, if the pink-haired one is actually a separate entity that was placed there to counteract the other. I haven't caught up to speed yet, but it seems to me that Outer Moka is a persona that was the result of having sealed the true vampiric nature of the original one.

Also, I don't think that Tsukune kissing any of the girls at this point would necessarily mean that the deal would be sealed. He could end up kissing someone else the next time due to circumstance, then conflict with the other girl ensues, whatever. Usually, kissing scenes are reserved for that momentous ending, but nowadays you also get harems involving a kiss or two to spice up the drama of the love game.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 15:57   Link #7459
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Why are girls with many personalities so in the manga these days? lol

Anyways Tsukune is tank! All the damaged he had has no effect, Moka on the other hand might have a lower HP points. Also Kokoa in the last page beaten.
Old 2009-02-04, 16:00   Link #7460
Miles Teg

Kokoa beaten, but happy
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire