Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-28, 06:58   Link #16441
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well Gonzo's last project was exclusive Xbox 360 Super Street Fighter IV Juri anime OVA DL.

Which means they're not really dead.

Wonder which vampires like most? White or Red blood? Sorry too much LEWED DEVIL 1 2 and finally 3 on my mind.
Well, judging from Ura-Moka's reaction, id say she loves both the red and white blood
Old 2010-08-28, 07:14   Link #16442
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I'll take your word on that. Shinso Tsukune
Old 2010-08-28, 08:01   Link #16443
GrimJack

朱染 亞愛 しゅぜん アクア

This has been a bee in my bonnet for some time but considering from the Rosario + Vampire site, her name is given as Shuzen Akua can we all agree to drop the stupid "h" which never should have been there in the first place.

Aqua is the most probable Anglicization...
Old 2010-08-28, 08:15   Link #16444
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
朱染 亞愛 しゅぜん アクア

This has been a bee in my bonnet for some time but considering from the Rosario + Vampire site, her name is given as Shuzen Akua can we all agree to drop the stupid "h" which never should have been there in the first place.

Aqua is the most probable Anglicization...
Oh if it's アクア then it's almost certainly Aqua, since the character in the new Kingdom Hearts game has the exact same katakana for her name.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 09:11   Link #16445
Tachibana
タチバナ

Akuha sounds better to me, besides i like "Akuha", as i said before her name Means "Evil Blade" which is a refrence to her technique that she uses, its been hinted that her name is a pun in "aqua" the latin word for water
Old 2010-08-28, 09:16   Link #16446
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
I agree with Shinso Tsukune actually. It's pretty strange that a vampire would be named after an element that is all other vampires' weakness and herself as well.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 09:24   Link #16447
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It's a two-way deal with that so I don't mind it being either 'Akuha' or 'Aqua' since both can be 'correct'. And considering that Akuha's pretty much bad news for the entire world as we know it, it almost fits. I suppose it's like naming a human child 'Judas' or 'Jezebel' here in America - it's just asking for trouble. Can call your pets that if you want but even then, you'd get strange looks.
Old 2010-08-28, 09:44   Link #16448
Tachibana
タチバナ

Question, does any1 know what "Tsukunes" name means?, i know his last name "Aono" means "Blue Field", and i believe i have got as far as to say his first name "Tsukune" means "Moon Sound", i got this help from english to japanese translator sites, feel free to correct me if im wrong
Old 2010-08-28, 10:35   Link #16449
Chris38

Since we are already on the topic of Akuha, anyone else has go the impression that the fight against her, might become the biggest and most exiting fight, capable of surpassing the confrontation against Hokuto, which was the biggest fight and most exiting fight in the series so far. After all Hokuto was probably the opponent that took the longest time for Moka to defeat, not to mention ... if Tsukune hadn't intervened Moka would probably die in that fight.

After all, if we look at what Akuha was capable of doing in the flashback ... she's certainly strong, since she was able to compete against Akasha ... well it's true that Akasha wasn't able to release the full extent of her capabilities, but still Akuha demonstrated that she's quite fast ... for a vampire, not to mention the fact that Tohou Fuhai's technique isn't easy to defend against as well.

Simply said there is no way for Moka, with her Shinso abilities being restricted, to be able to fight against Akuha, and Tsukune must have gone through some serious progress of his vampire abilities as well his fighting techniques, in the training sessions with Inner Moka, that he had between the Sun arc and when he boarded the plane with Inner Moka and the rest of the Newspaper Club, minus Gin, Ruby and Kokoa. (I mean in the period of time that chapters 23-26 have covered, and while how much have passed in during those particular chapter's, I think that it would, at least be 1 to 2 months that went by in the R+V universe during those particular chapter's.)

After all, the abilities that Tsukune has displayed in the fight against Kamiya (the Siren from Sun's arc), have shown that he had grown a lot, but he's still no match against Akuha, even with Inner Moka's assistance.

Simply said ... I think that the fight against Akuha, isn't going to be easy, and both Moka and Tsukune's vampire abilities must have went through a lot of improvement compared to the last time they faced someone seriously, which is from what I remember, the Phoenix that Fong Fong accidentally summoned, for them to have a chance of surviving against Akuha. .

At least that's the impression I've got based upon what we know about Akuha's abilities and taking into consideration that Akuha has probably improved her abilities as well.

So what do you guys, think about this ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 10:40   Link #16450
khprincessh

well chris38 i think akuha has gotton stronger but she probably has a little chance agianst moka i think the fight is going to be really long. and i wonder how MOKA WILL REACT WHEN SHE SEES AKUHA??????
AND when moka remembers everything how will she react

Last edited by khprincessh; 2010-08-28 at 10:56. Reason: idk
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 10:57   Link #16451
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
so whats going on so far? in the conversasion (JUST FLET LIKE SAYING SOMETHING)
Well apart from the usual random stuff, some new theories showing up, and speculations about what the next chapter is going to contain, nothing much.

Basically the usual stuff that appears in this thread, while we wait for the next chapter to come out.

@In response to you're edited post khprincessh

Well, we will probably need to wait and see how much stronger has she gotten, and unlike in their first "fight" Moka hasn't got her Shinso abilities at her disposal, and unlike Akuha, Inner Moka hadn't that much occasions to improve her power like Akuha did. After all, until Outer Moka met Tsukune, Inner Moka has been sealed by the Rosario, so in the five - six year time gap Akuha might have gotten closer to Inner Moka's level of power (without Moka's Shinso abilities of course).

Overall, we still don't know how powerful Akuha is, so we only can compare them once we know a little about the current Akuha's power, so until that happens we can pretty much speculate based upon what we know about Akuha and Inner Moka, and I can't see how it might be possible for Moka to defeat Akuha ... without using her Shinso abilities.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-08-28 at 11:09.
Old 2010-08-28, 11:26   Link #16452
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Akuha sounds better to me, besides i like "Akuha", as i said before her name Means "Evil Blade" which is a refrence to her technique that she uses, its been hinted that her name is a pun in "aqua" the latin word for water
Yeah but if in fact her name is spelled アクア on the official site, then it is more likely Aqua/Akua. If it was Akuha it would have to be アクハ or whatever kanji there is that means Evil Blade.
Old 2010-08-28, 11:42   Link #16453
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Ah the wonderful world of puns

Moka - Moca
Kokoa - Cocoa
Karua - Kahlua
Akuha - Aqua

Oddly enough Cocoa is my favorite drink, does this mean Kokoa is my favorite of the sisters? X3
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 11:51   Link #16454
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

When she is of legal age, maybe.

Seriously though, unless Moka wakes up in a rage, I don't see Akuha actively wanting to fight her - Moka is probably the only person in the world that Akuha may not want to fight...period.
Old 2010-08-28, 12:08   Link #16455
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ah the wonderful world of puns

Moka - Moca
Kokoa - Cocoa
Karua - Kahlua
Akuha - Aqua

Oddly enough Cocoa is my favorite drink, does this mean Kokoa is my favorite of the sisters? X3
Kokoa's 15 I think. That is above the legal age in Japan no?

And I think it's Mocha, or at least, that's what the ice cream I just had said.
Old 2010-08-28, 12:13   Link #16456
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Kokoa's 15 I think. That is above the legal age in Japan no?

And I think it's Mocha, or at least, that's what the ice cream I just had said.
both spellings are correct.

But yeah, anyway, she's only 1 year away from marriageable age
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 12:33   Link #16457
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
When she is of legal age, maybe.

Seriously though, unless Moka wakes up in a rage, I don't see Akuha actively wanting to fight her - Moka is probably the only person in the world that Akuha may not want to fight...period.
You're probably right Tempest, based upon what we know about Akuha's /Akua's feelings foreword Moka it seems unlikely that she would want to fight her, but since we don't know what Akuha's / Akua's current position is, she might have no choice but to fight Moka, or like you said Tempest Moka might not give Akuha / Akua any other choice, but to fight her.

After all we still don't know what the author has in mind, letting Moka and Akuha / Akua meet each other again, especially after showing us, what happened last time when Akuha / Akua met each other, since there are a lot of possibilities opened up, on what this "meeting" might bring into the story, and the author hasn't given us any hints on how he is going to continue the current arc.

The only hints that we might be given are gonna be revealed once Tsukune, Tohou Fuhai and Mizore wake up, and we finally proceed with the main plot of the story again.

That's why I hope that the next chapter is going to return us to the present time, and Ikeda will finally give us some hints, on how the plot of the story is going to proceed from this point onwards.
Old 2010-08-28, 13:27   Link #16458
Tachibana
タチバナ

I hope this upcoming chapter will show the rest of the flashback and current day events, i really hope the flashback doesnt end in a cliffhanger

Because of Akuha's possible redemption in the past by Akasha, a semi-confrontation is expected, probably harsh words and threats towards Akuha from Moka, Akuha loves Moka to no end, Kahlua however she may love her sisters but she will hurt to kill them if ordered to do so, Akuha is no exception, sadly this is how she was raised, and her childlike nature makes her even more dangerous but she is smart no doubt.

Akuha however would hurt but wouldnt kill them, because she has more self control, and would choose love over orders, reguardless of what her superiors order her to do, perhaps shes there to make peace with her sister (hopefully), and to negotiate a truce between the families, i know that sounds too farfetched right?, perhaps this is her way of doing it even though the Wong mansion is surrounded by the Miu family, they're probably using caution, they are rival families after all, and there is a possibility that the Miu and Shuzen families are being forced by Fairy Tale to aid them in there goal, as i said in an earlier post.

Tsukune's unique ability to change ppl, and view how they look at the world, will effect the Wong, Miu, Shuzen families this also includes Akuha, Kahlua and possibly some members in Fairy Tale, we already know that Tsukune has 2 buddies in Fairy Tale secretly on his side, Hokuto and Kiria

I wonder who the head of the Miu family is...

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-08-28 at 14:04.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 14:08   Link #16459
Chris38

You're right, Shinso Tsukune, but if I where to go on a diplomatic on negotiation mission, I probably wouldn't bring so many armed men with me, not to mention that, it was stated by Fong Fong in chapter 28, of the second season that the Miu and Wong families current relationship is basically at an stage, where an open war between them might break out at any moment.

Let's also not forget the warning that Kahula gave to Kokoa, to not let Akuha and Moka meet each other again, since it has been already said during the Snow Village arc, that she normally lives at the Shuzen family mansion, I'm sure she's more aware of the current situation inside the Shuzen family, and probably had a reason, for saying something like that to Kokoa.

Simply put, like I have been trying to say ... there are many possibilities on how Moka's and Akuha's reunion might look like, but until we learn something more about the present day Akuha, we probably won't be able to reach a conclusion on this.

Simply put, it looks like currently we won't be a able to reach a conclusion on this ... while I understand you're point of view Shinso Tsukune, it's still not enough to convince me, since at this point, there are still a lot of possible explanations on how the reunion between Akuha and Moka would go.

... sigh, it's just that it seems to me, like we won't be able to reach some kind of compromise here, and we probably have no choice, but to wait for the next chapter and see how the author is going to proceed with this.

After all the author wouldn't give so much foreshadowing on the matter of Akuha and Moka meeting each other again, not to mention give a flashback explaining what happened between Akuha and Moka in the past, if it wasn't important ... and in my opinion, Moka's and Akuha's reunion is probably going to have a pretty heavy impact on how the story is going to proceed after the current arc ends.

At least that's what I think about this, though resolving how the reunion between Moka and Akuha is probably going to need to wait ... until the next chapter comes out, which hopefully, is going to return us to the present.

And about how the flashback is going to end, well that probably depends on the author ... not us, but considering that Ikeda seems to be on a cliffhanger spree lately, it wouldn't surprise me if he gave us another one, which might take a little longer to resolve, will probably need to wait and see

... sigh, due to all this talk about how the reunion between Moka and Akuha might look like, ... well I'm starting to see why some people might consider one week a very long time

On another topic, I kind of noticed that someone added "akasha" and "moka" tags to the "mizore" tag this thread had before .

Looks like someone was hurt that this thread only had a "mizore" tag ... along with the more usual tags, which describe what kind of manga R+V is.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-08-28 at 14:20.
Old 2010-08-28, 14:15   Link #16460
Tachibana
タチバナ

The possibilites of the reunion between the sisters are almost endless lol, being left in the dark like this raises even more possibilites, lots of questions very little answers, all we have is evidence and hints, but nothing to confirm, so yeah i agree, next chapter will bring us up to speed, but these are things i hope that happen, we all love the 4 sisters and Akasha

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-08-28 at 14:33.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire