AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-27, 05:08   Link #9941
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
And here I am trying to think of a way to bring up Cecilia's affection for Inami and have them confront it...
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
What about a preset number of solid ammo stored in data, and gets generated only upon usage, negating the need of ammo clips?

Because that's how Proioxis's Dreissens would work.
As long as it's not unlimited, it works the same in mine (Ichika especially is dependent on built-in magazines). All the Armor Stratos has limited Endurance because they're dependent on internal data storage and the core lack firmware for material conversion, hence weaker than I.S.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:09   Link #9942
demino_hellsin
That one guy

technically IS do have unlimited ammo as pointed out by Stratos. If you go by real world science, the capacity of quantizing means you just need the data and break down other elemental components found in the surroundings and just reform their molecular structure and finally into a product. If you want to play a little game of god you could probably have quantization screw around with subatomic structure and have hydrogen turned to oxygen or something(am I right on this?), then repeat the last few steps.

@zero: Fillia is in another class at that time and yes someone has to drag him to infirmary, he loses consciousness a few seconds after he realizes he's bleeding.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 05:11   Link #9943
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I remember Proioxis is not an I.S. ... unless Tabane doing in the wizard again.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:16   Link #9944
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
LOL
And she's not the only one... There will be others, but not from Ichika's harem.

Quote:
As long as it's not unlimited, it works the same in mine (Ichika especially is dependent on built-in magazines). All the Armor Stratos has limited Endurance because they're dependent on Supercapacitor/ battery than steady flow of energy from the core, hence weaker than I.S.
Subequently 'molded' from the Minerva Kai during Phase Shift, the Proioxis is tuned to perform at optimal levels while still having a very healthy energy regeneration rate.

Hence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
technically IS do have unlimited ammo as pointed out by Stratos. If you go by real world science, the capacity of quantizing means you just need the data and break down other elemental components found in the surroundings and just reform their molecular structure and finally into a product. If you want to play a little game of god you could probably have quantization screw around with subatomic structure and have hydrogen turned to oxygen or something(am I right on this?), then repeat the last few steps.
I might change it to this.

But that would require more energy. Also, did I mention that the soild slugs are actually shield-penetrating Comet rounds?

Quote:
I remember Proioxis is not an I.S. ... unless Tabane doing in the wizard again.
Yeap, it's not an IS. But seeing how it's been self-tuned to suit Inami's combat style, it pretty much gives the Proioxis the combat capability which rivals even the Akatsubaki. Melee-wise that is.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:16   Link #9945
Eratas123

@ Zero - Answered you question in previous post with an edit.

@ demino_hellsin - Faint when he sees blood? Shouldn't he be used to blood, considering his origins and background?

@ Stratos - Include Chelsea! She's Cecilia's childhood friend!
Old 2011-11-27, 05:20   Link #9946
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Stratos

Sorry, it's fixed. Sub-Core system also has theoretically unlimited energy regeneration, but it lacked material converter firmware so Armored Stratos are dependent on what they brought in their data storage, thus lacked the capability of self regenerating armor and ammo. Thruster, frame actuator, shield and energy weapon has no problem thought (the last two need some time to recharge but still count).

@ Eras

We can justify that the shield was activated when the user felt sufficiently threatened (even with their I.S. sleeping), but skilled user can manipulate the activation.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:25   Link #9947
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@stratos: The preset data will be in clips and he'll still have to suffer the reload time . Yes energy is required but the fact you even have quantizing tech means you have the sufficient energy to do so.

@eratas: I'm working under assumption that the cut wasn't the only bit of damage he took. But if zero is serious and its just a cut like a papercut then

@zero: I was under assumption that we were talking about the post IS-hybrid upgrade to the machine.(is this the correct machine?)
Old 2011-11-27, 05:25   Link #9948
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Skilled person=Tatenashi only Anyway, do you know how to throw a surprise party? I don't celebrate birthdays, so I don't know. Also, any suggestions for a birthday date for Irish?

@ demino_hellsin - Still, he should be resistant to that considering his numerous injuries in the past. Anyway, Zero said it was most likely only a paper cut since it was just a twitch. Don't tell me Rong Jabbed his head on the sword or something
Old 2011-11-27, 05:28   Link #9949
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post

@ Stratos - Include Chelsea! She's Cecilia's childhood friend!
I might, but I have yet to know much about her and when she makes her appearances.

Quote:
@ Stratos

Sorry, it's fixed. Sub-Core system also has theoretically unlimited energy regeneration, but it lacked material converter firmware so Armored Stratos are dependent on what they brought in their data storage, thus lacked the capability of self regenerating armor and ammo. Thruster, shield and energy weapon has no problem thought.
Quote:
@stratos: The preset data will be in clips and he'll still have to suffer the reload time . Yes energy is required but the fact you even have quantizing tech means you have the sufficient energy to do so.
Fair enough, more power for the Proioxis

The Proioxis is preset with around 2000 Comet rounds, shared between both Dreissen cannons on both arms and Inami only uses it when he's up against Golems or anything that doesn't have a human pilot(though there might be exceptions during the story).
Old 2011-11-27, 05:28   Link #9950
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: being hit by a human with a weapon and an IS with a weapon are two very different things
Old 2011-11-27, 05:29   Link #9951
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Skilled person=Tatenashi only Anyway, do you know how to throw a surprise party? I don't celebrate birthdays, so I don't know. Also, any suggestions for a birthday date for Irish?
I'm not well versed when it comes to party matters.

Quote:
@ demino_hellsin - Still, he should be resistant to that considering his numerous injuries in the past. Anyway, Zero said it was most likely only a paper cut.
Well, I DID say the damage from the sword alone, but your head are full of artery so its still dangerous if left too long (also, it's causing heavy dizziness). Sorry not explaining

@ Stratos

Using an underdeveloped character is fun to do (like what I did to Madoka), but then again it's sad that Chelsea has no chance anyway.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:32   Link #9952
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Being stabbed with a knife or being grazed by the Uchigane sword. The knife wound is more dangerous and painful.

@ Stratos - She's a tease and cares about Cecilia in a big sister kind of way. But she's not above flirting with Ichika (Inami in this case) just to tease Cecilia.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:32   Link #9953
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: I expected as much and therefore I'm not surprised if Rong faints in a bit. Despite his inhuman training from hell, he is human. If he does stay awake, it's because there is something keeping him awake(objective? external stimuli?)

@eratas: a stab to the leg with a knife vs a graze of uchigane sword to the head? no comparison
Old 2011-11-27, 05:36   Link #9954
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@eratas: a stab to the leg with a knife vs a graze of uchigane sword to the head? no comparison
If you stab on the tight..... (note: one of the largest artery, besides what's located on your neck)

Guys, stop comparing oranges and apples, different part of body = different injury.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:38   Link #9955
demino_hellsin
That one guy

sorry, sorry, era-era was just so forceful I couldn't help but be a bit mischievous
Old 2011-11-27, 05:41   Link #9956
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - I was comparing a stab to a graze, not the place. Yes, the knife is smaller than the sword, does that mean it hurts less when it stabs you? And for comparison, think a knife stab to the stomach and a sword graze at the same place. Then the damage is comparable.

side note - That post above me can be interpreted the wrong way
Old 2011-11-27, 05:46   Link #9957
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Sorry if it creeps you out but really, the fact you didn't take into account that the sword was partially blocked and the knife was a clean strike makes me laugh(no offense) It may not make much of a difference to you but the fact is, if he didn't block the Uchigane sword, Rong's head would fly clean right off. Compare that to your stab wound.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:53   Link #9958
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos

Using an underdeveloped character is fun to do (like what I did to Madoka), but then again it's sad that Chelsea has no chance anyway.
Can't say for sure~ (What am I thinking....?)

Quote:
@ Stratos - She's a tease and cares about Cecilia in a big sister kind of way. But she's not above flirting with Ichika (Inami in this case) just to tease Cecilia.
Sounds okay, I'll see how it goes about.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:55   Link #9959
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - I only made the argument since you mentioned that he fainted and I find it hard to believe this due to the lightness of the wound compared to most things ( a stab in this case). Besides, it's not like I write about frontal fight scenes since I focus more on stealth tactics so I'm probably completely wrong.

@ Side note - It just creeped me out since you're using the bear as your pic and it's not hard to imagine him typing that

@ Stratos - Just write Chelsea flirting with Inami, should make Cecilia panic.

@ Zero - When does puberty stop for males and females? It's important for a segment with Laura and Irish later.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:58   Link #9960
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@Eratas: nah, don't worry. A man only fights through suffering when there's something worth suffering for. Rong wasn't exactly in a do or die situation. Though I think he may have bled to death if left unattended O.o.... As for the bear.... Don't worry! Papa will keep them away!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest