AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-10-19, 16:19   Link #41
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Hmm, it's a been a while since I read anything in this style , though both of your writings so far were interesting Sora. The Monk and poet one I understood very well, it showed the point of it very well ^^, though my brother is somewhat similar to the monk in it, so I probably get it better than most others.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 20:38   Link #42
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Thank you Konakaga, I am glad that you were able to enjoy my writing. I was greatly influenced by Poe and a few other things when I was growing up. I was once called a "Poe Girl" by the teacher in that I share qualities of many of the girls in the stories. I was flattered.

Your brother is like the Monk? He must be very wise, but in an awkward sort of way. My brother is more like the poet and I am his biggest fan LOL!
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 22:35   Link #43
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

You deserve cookies for these stories Sora (gives cookie)

My brother is just the average type, not wise, not silly, just plain normal.. While I on the other hand...... Am a.. shy little one that is the brains of the family since my mom is a little in the silly mode, and my dad is more into engineering and constructing.. Oh I'm getting off-topic here

But I do read a few books (only read 115 in my entire life ) so thats probably why I enjoy stories so much
Old 2010-10-19, 22:40   Link #44
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Thank you for the cookies! I shall enjoy them~

Your brother is the average joe? Haha, that is quite funny. It sounds like your family has an interesting nature, but I bet it works wonderfully. Family is always on topic here in my opinion. Considering a lot of my interests and talents were inspired by either my brother or my father. My mother is dry and logical so it is hard to be inspired save for my "Snore bore" poem I wrote about her. I shall not be posting that here though~ I promised I would retire that poem.
Old 2010-10-19, 22:54   Link #45
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora Kasugano View Post
Thank you for the cookies! I shall enjoy them~

Your brother is the average joe? Haha, that is quite funny. It sounds like your family has an interesting nature, but I bet it works wonderfully. Family is always on topic here in my opinion. Considering a lot of my interests and talents were inspired by either my brother or my father. My mother is dry and logical so it is hard to be inspired save for my "Snore bore" poem I wrote about her. I shall not be posting that here though~ I promised I would retire that poem.
Sounds like the opposite of my family parent wise as my father is more of dry logical type and my mother is the opposite I suppose.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 23:16   Link #46
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Writer's block... *head desk* I can not believe this, I heard of such things, but never thought it could hit me. I can't write a single poem not one rhyming couplet. I was going to post something today.

Thats interesting, my father is fun loving and affectionate and my mother is rational and logical lol. My brother and I carry both traits of both parents relatively equally too.
Old 2010-10-19, 23:23   Link #47
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Writer's block... *head desk* I can not believe this, I heard of such things, but never thought it could hit me. I can't write a single poem not one rhyming couplet. I was going to post something today.
It does happen occasionally it only happens when a writer types/writes to much in a week, that they will eventually go blank of what they do. Its happened numerous times for my fan-fictions

Quote:
Thats interesting, my father is fun loving and affectionate and my mother is rational and logical lol. My brother and I carry both traits of both parents relatively equally too.
Sounds like a fun family
Old 2010-10-19, 23:28   Link #48
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Gah, usually I have endless inspiration. This particular poem I am trying to write is about my past. I want to write it because it's energy I have to get out. Then I have another I wish to write to explain my feelings, but not a word sticks.

I believe I have literally headdesked...
Old 2010-10-19, 23:38   Link #49
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Gah, usually I have endless inspiration. This particular poem I am trying to write is about my past. I want to write it because it's energy I have to get out. Then I have another I wish to write to explain my feelings, but not a word sticks.

I believe I have literally headdesked...
Head-desking is another side-effect of writer's block it says that it brings some sense back into your mind, but it really doesnt, it just hurts .
Old 2010-10-19, 23:40   Link #50
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Yes... it really does hurt *rubs brow* It is effecting my ability to chat with others as well. I guess I have a lot on my mind and a lot locked away in my heart. Oh well, hopefully I can get out the next installment of Forbidden Desire at least.
Old 2010-10-19, 23:47   Link #51
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Yes... it really does hurt *rubs brow* It is effecting my ability to chat with others as well. I guess I have a lot on my mind and a lot locked away in my heart. Oh well, hopefully I can get out the next installment of Forbidden Desire at least.
Dont stress yourself to much, they also say that Writer's Block can cause a massive brain-clash if the person thinks to much while affected by it.
Old 2010-10-19, 23:50   Link #52
Yuno
Balanced Diet

A massive brain-clash? *closes the document file* What do you mean like locking down all manner of thought? I do feel something like that binding my words. That is scary for me as this is my only mode of communication.
Old 2010-10-19, 23:53   Link #53
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
A massive brain-clash? *closes the document file* What do you mean like locking down all manner of thought? I do feel something like that binding my words. That is scary for me as this is my only mode of communication.
It clashes with the general knowledge installed in your brain, which makes you mistake meaning of words with their other perspective meaning. As well as make it very arduous when thinking of what to type, like scrambling words together to form even a sentence. But dont worry, it only happens if you stress your brain to much with things like novels/stories/fan-fictions/etc/etc. If you take it easy and do simple posting, it will be fine by tomorrow. Never know how long it takes, but it ends when you can think very clearly.
Old 2010-10-19, 23:55   Link #54
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Hehe, thank you for your insight on this subject. Usually I am an endless fountain of writing, but I think there is a lot on my mind today. Let us not forget a jarring stomping above my head due to the thin floors/roofs of this apartment I am staying in. Tomorrow I also meet with a group of people that should help me find a house of my own. I guess my mind is stuck on that tonight. Which is a shame. I wished to write a poem that ... words... omg >.< commemorates an event that happened not long ago.
Old 2010-10-21, 00:31   Link #55
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Spoiler for Poem Despite Writer's Block:
Old 2010-10-21, 01:04   Link #56
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
That's a nice poem
Spoiler for Is it about...:
Old 2010-10-21, 01:06   Link #57
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Very very close! I'm so shocked how easily you put that one together. You're too wise~
Old 2010-10-21, 01:38   Link #58
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
I only said what comes into mind when I see it you are much wiser, being able to write such a poem actually there is another one I thought up of, although it may seem weird...
Spoiler for Another one...:

Contrary to the first analysis, this is the "happy" version and may seem a bit forced :x
Old 2010-10-21, 01:41   Link #59
Yuno
Balanced Diet

While it's not correct, I wish it was this is so romantic and true to my visions! I absolutely love it. Now if only I could compress time... You were closer with the first hehe~
Old 2010-10-21, 02:05   Link #60
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Now I am curious to its true meaning >.< Compress time...?