Old 2010-10-01, 13:21   Link #81
larethian

fyi, an update at B-T.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 15:58   Link #82
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Thanks for the chapter.

Gotta love the Ryner and Ferris moments. It was much more enjoyable, compared to how the anime displayed, with Ryner's monologue. The chapter seems so short.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 02:16   Link #83
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Thanks for the chapter.

Gotta love the Ryner and Ferris moments. It was much more enjoyable, compared to how the anime displayed, with Ryner's monologue. The chapter seems so short.
you're welcome. LOL actually the chapter is not short with 82 pages. Compared to many other LNs, DYD has less and longer chapters.
Old 2010-10-02, 14:07   Link #84
Used Can

I think it'll be rather difficult to get the best of this first episodes, if you haven't read the end of LOL Heroes. Personally, I found it rather refreshing when I saw Ferris back to her antics after what happened in LOL Heroes' last volume.

But, either way, this reminded me why I thought Ryner was rather the hypocrite regarding Sion's situation. Sion may be a good guy deep down inside, but that doesn't change all the shit he's done. Saying he's just been "shouldering a heavy burden alone" doesn't really change anything. It's rather funny Ryner called Sui and Kuu on this same deal, yet he used to to somehow justify Sion.
Old 2010-10-02, 15:21   Link #85
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
LOL Heroes
Definitely the most creative and fitting abbreviation for this series They should make this official
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 01:08   Link #86
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Okei Iv bin reading alot of spoilers recently and since Iv neither read the manga, and there have bin 4 diffrent light novels. So which one isint that the anime follows? or is the anime just drifting and drifting further and further from the light novel.

Iv read the first chapter of the manga and I have to say that it did not start remotely like the anime. So I can assume that its not following the manga.

And another question, iv also read that Ryner looses his Alpha stigma, but it turns out if im not correct that the Alpha stigma was more like blocking his true powers so when he looses the Alpha stigma, he becomes alot more powerful? Am I reading it wrong or is it about 50/50 accurate?

You also mentioned something about Ferris at the end of the Light novel. What happens, I would really like to know since the chances of me reading the light novel is about 0.0001%.

But still my curiosity always manages to overwhelm me :P
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 07:56   Link #87
TheLonelySilverWolf

Uhh... I have only read some of the spoilers from wikipedia but i would like to know...
Spoiler for Ryner:
TheLonelySilverWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 11:25   Link #88
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

first time on the thread and my question is
Spoiler for cursed eyes type :
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 12:07   Link #89
azziz

can you resume the conversation between shion,lucille(first time someone was able to overpower him) and milk-in godess mode-i know it say important thing but i could no undestand them(and if possible afterward between shion and milk's,or miller,subordinate and why was he testing shion)?
so now ryner has now only one arm?it sucks!

Last edited by azziz; 2010-10-03 at 14:34.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 13:54   Link #90
agarvaen

Quote:
so now ryner has now only one arm
Spoiler:
agarvaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 17:27   Link #91
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Thanks Larethian for the chapters, but I think I'll wait for the anime to be over and then start reading the novels. Then that way I will have a lot to read.

I have a question where is it mentioned about Ryner's first love?
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 22:59   Link #92
larethian

As a breather and as a teaser, I bring you the heart-wrenching BG story of Ferris Eris at B-T. It's denyuden vol 6 prologue. This is also a good chance for those who don't really read, or rather, had not yet read any of the LN, to make comparisons with the anime, which I presume will cover the same material tonight. While anime is good for action IMHO, there are so many things in the LN that can never be expressed adequately through the anime.
Old 2010-10-07, 00:34   Link #93
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
As a breather and as a teaser, I bring you the heart-wrenching BG story of Ferris Eris at B-T. It's denyuden vol 6 prologue. This is also a good chance for those who don't really read, or rather, had not yet read any of the LN, to make comparisons with the anime, which I presume will cover the same material tonight. While anime is good for action IMHO, there are so many things in the LN that can never be expressed adequately through the anime.
<3.

With Kuro Usagi getting animated. I'm hoping Daidenyuuden will too~~~. Just totally my wishful thinking though.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 04:07   Link #94
Used Can

The parts I'm waiting the most for are Ryner meeting Lucile at the Eris' House. Then, Ryner getting "killed" by... uhh... I don't remember his name, and then Sion staring the formal execution of his plans.

But, anyway, now that I realise, most of the cool scenes with Ryner are in Dai Denyuuden.
Old 2010-10-07, 04:20   Link #95
ShiroiRyu

Kuro Usagi ?
What is that ?
Anyways, i will go in B-T ... But Denyuden is what part of LoL heroes ?
It's the second part of the story ? (the one who will not be animated ?)

Read the Background of Ferris on B-T :

Spoiler for Ferris background ::
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 05:04   Link #96
lightbringer
M9000

Denyuuden is the 11-volume series being animated right now. Dai Denyuuden is the 8+-volume sequel that will probably not get animated for now.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 05:18   Link #97
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Kuro Usagi ?
What is that ?
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi is another novel written by Takaya Kagami (Denyuuden's Author).
Old 2010-10-07, 08:59   Link #98
ShiroiRyu

Oh ... Thanks, never know about that.
And thanks too Lightbringer, when all guys and girls use different names for the same series, i'm a little confused. ^^
Oh ... About B-T, do they have a page where we can follow their updates ?
When you come on their wikipedia, i don't saw that. ^^
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 09:08   Link #99
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

If you're a member, when you head to the page, just click the 'watch' tab on top.

If you're not, you can click on the 'history' tab on top to check the updates. Or you can click on 'recent changes' on the sidebar to see if there's any updates.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:25   Link #100
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
first time on the thread and my question is
Spoiler for cursed eyes type :
Let's talk about eyes. Once again~ all translations are not 100% accurate so feel free to point them out~.

Spoiler for Eyes:

As for the 2nd part~

Spoiler for Tia and Claugh:
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen