Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-20, 07:45   Link #3341
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Borderlands 2 (PC)
Despite having no experience with the first one, nor duking it out in co-op, I'm still having a blast. The variety of weapons is crazy, and the enemies definitely feel challenging.
The sporadic humour is also a nice touch.
Graphics wise, I kinda hoped it would look a little sharper, even on maxed out settings, but it still looks pretty good.
Old 2012-09-23, 13:31   Link #3342
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Finished my second playthrough of Neptune V with the True Ending. Utter chaos, that's what it was, but in a good way. Now I'm just playing it at my leisure to collect items to create the best processor units to equip on the goddesses...which may take a while as they require a hefty amount of rare, hard to acquire items. orz. It's not like I need them either since I've already cleared the game but...I just want to see what kind of designs they've made.

...and I've pretty much given up on the idea of getting the DLC characters. At this point it's like "why bother?".

But mainly I've moved onto to trying to finish Ken to Mahou to Gakuen mono 3 (Totomono3) on my PSP.
Old 2012-09-23, 14:10   Link #3343
Dextro
He Without a Title

I've recently picked up the 2008 reboot of Prince of Persia and I'm glad I did. It's a pretty good game to use as stress release. Not much annoying platforming so far and the combat is rather sparse so it doesn't bother much and it leaves more than enough time for the two characters to shine. I'm enjoying it quite a bit even if it is pretty casual.
Old 2012-09-23, 14:31   Link #3344
Snuffle
likes cute things

Final Fantasy 6 - Currently making a mod for this game, it's going pretty well and almost done since I'm soon to enter Kefka's tower. However, I need to play through the whole game again to check out the balancing since i made edits along the way..

Golden Sun - started playing this again even though I finished it a few years ago.

Fire Emblem 6 The Sealed Sword - not as enjoyable as FE7 due to my interest in the characters. Plus the plot seems to drag on just a bit more to my liking.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 19:08   Link #3345
Who

Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2. To be completely honest, the games aren't as enjoyable for me this time around although I loved the originals. It's probably more the workload that I've been shouldering recently than any faults with the games themselves.

EDIT:
Finally got Master League in Starcraft 2.

Last edited by Who; 2012-09-23 at 23:41.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 19:28   Link #3346
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
360: Decided to start up on Borderlands again..... not sure why I originally stopped in the first place. Maybe once I finish up on this one, I pick up the sequal.

PSP: Still playing Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time. After being lost for the looooooongest time, finally figured out where to go after sleeping in the right area.... still a good game though~
Old 2012-09-25, 07:09   Link #3347
abc0716

Playing Tales of Vesperia for almost a month now. Currently have about 100+ hours of playing time (1st playthrough) and doing some side-quests before going to the icy-dungeon for second time (not sure what its English name called).

Vesperia's battle system are pretty fun to play, especially when performing the Fatal Strike. It could be one of my most favourite Tales games behind Abyss and Symphonia.

By the way, I decided to giving up playing Tales of Xillia. Very dislike the way to earn grades on it. Probably will still picking it up again on someday.... (Just want to see how its story ends)
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 00:48   Link #3348
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
Playing Tales of Vesperia for almost a month now. Currently have about 100+ hours of playing time (1st playthrough) and doing some side-quests before going to the icy-dungeon for second time (not sure what its English name called).

Vesperia's battle system are pretty fun to play, especially when performing the Fatal Strike. It could be one of my most favourite Tales games behind Abyss and Symphonia.

By the way, I decided to giving up playing Tales of Xillia. Very dislike the way to earn grades on it. Probably will still picking it up again on someday.... (Just want to see how its story ends)
So is Xillia "bad" in general or is it "bad" because it's "different" from the other Tales of- games? I haven't heard many good things on it, not to mention the price dropped relatively fast. I mean, look at Vesperia and Graces f, they maintained their original price until the "PS3 THE BEST" versions came out.

I ask because I've been thinking about picking it up seeing as it somehow managed to get a sequel.

As for myself I'm trying to finish up playing totomono3 on my PSP and I've also gone back to playing Tales of Graces f. Finally managed to enter and clear the 10th floor of Zhone Cage.
Old 2012-09-26, 20:23   Link #3349
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

DOA5 and RE6 Public Demo
Old 2012-09-29, 01:57   Link #3350
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Playing One Piece: Pirate Warriors, and probably will be for awhile seeing as I plan to platinum it. Really enjoying it, probably because I love One Piece, and was sorta a fan of the Dynasty Warrior games (even if I only played Ken's Rage and DW4).

360: Taking a break from Borderlands playing some Banjo Kazooie for the time being..... least until I'm back in the mood to go back.

3DS: Pretty much finished with Sonic Generations for now, I plan to get back to Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked so I can atleast get through a whole playthrough of it.
Old 2012-09-29, 02:44   Link #3351
Velsy

Fifa 13

But I am extremly dissappointed. Playing Goalkeeper, has me getting drained negative match rating by standing in my own goal.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 13:09   Link #3352
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Fifa 13

But I am extremly dissappointed. Playing Goalkeeper, has me getting drained negative match rating by standing in my own goal.
They still haven't fixed that? I remember people complaining about that back in 2009 or 2010.
Old 2012-09-29, 13:33   Link #3353
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Resident Evil 6 Public Demo and Tales of Graces F.

Waiting for my Dead or Alive 5 copy. ^^
Old 2012-09-29, 14:06   Link #3354
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Getting back into Halo Reach.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 15:54   Link #3355
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

I just finished playing Space Channel 5 Part 2 this week and I'm getting back into Tekken Tag Tournament 2 today.

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 16:18   Link #3356
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Went back to Tribes: Ascend a little. Also still playing EVE pretty much every evening, roamin', huntin', war'in.

The newest addition, though, is System Shock 2 after the new high-def patch came out. I never played it before so I've only heard of it... but so far, it's a blast, even if the amount of times I've died from a zombie putting a wrench in my head from behind is now over a thousand. Love my "abandoned ship in space" games and this tickles pretty much every category. Just brilliant.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 16:23   Link #3357
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Alpha testing hawken, beta testing Planetside 2, Natural Selection 2 and chugging through boarderlands 2.

Busy week D=

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 16:31   Link #3358
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Alpha testing hawken
How I wish I applied to this earlier.

Still on Tales of Graces F, Zhonecage taking some time to do if I want to get the best stuff in there.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 16:32   Link #3359
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Your defiantly missing out =D

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 23:35   Link #3360
lenneal

Lol im playing mischef makers I wonder if anyone even knows about that game it was out for n64
lenneal is offline   Reply With Quote