AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2016-12-18, 03:32   Link #10981
friend

what do you think how end HnG wiht a marriage by Hayate and Nagi or not
friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-18, 11:43   Link #10982
MCAL

By the way I'm not sure anyone as noticed this but the chapter titles for the finale have all been based on Japanese songs.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-29, 15:43   Link #10983
friend

New chapter is out.

I hope for a happy ending from Hayate and Nagi at the end from the Manga.
friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-29, 16:58   Link #10984
Hamazura_Shiage

I don't even care how this story ends anymore.. I just don't want a NagixHayate ;A;
Old 2016-12-29, 19:43   Link #10985
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Hata-sensei... when you suddenly drop all the serious things on same chapter, it is super scary

now, no one could guess the ending and how this manga is going to resolve
Nagi ending is the strongest possibility but Hata need to improve Nagi so much so that fans could accept her.. Nagi is totally nothing comparing to Maria, A-tan, and Hina
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-29, 21:15   Link #10986
Hamazura_Shiage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Hata-sensei... when you suddenly drop all the serious things on same chapter, it is super scary

now, no one could guess the ending and how this manga is going to resolve
Nagi ending is the strongest possibility but Hata need to improve Nagi so much so that fans could accept her.. Nagi is totally nothing comparing to Maria, A-tan, and Hina
Oh you forgot Ruka and Ayumu there~~
Old 2016-12-29, 21:39   Link #10987
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamazura_Shiage View Post
Oh you forgot Ruka and Ayumu there~~
Ruka has been rejected for real by Hayate and Ayumu... uuhh... sorry Hamster but I never saw you as contender
Old 2016-12-29, 22:53   Link #10988
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
I don't even care how this story ends anymore.. I just don't want a NagixHayate ;A;
If we send petition to Hata-sensei to not realize NagixHayate but realize A-tanxHayate can that working?
and ooh yeah Hamster, lol feel bad for her but i never seen her as contender too
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-29, 23:38   Link #10989
Utkarsh Ray

This chapter surely went by "fast as a gale" for me.
Things are moving very fast.
Utkarsh Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-30, 00:42   Link #10990
dragon1412

Quote:
pretty sure Nagi x Hayate is near impossible at this point, this chapter pointed that Hayate himself have no romantic feeling towards Nagi, based on his reaction from Chiharu grab his collar.

Chance for now a Hina at the highest, Ayumu coming from behind, afterwards is A-tan and then Ruka, other people are pretty much no contender really, even if Ruka was rejected, based on the sole interaction alone, she is still considered a contender over Nagi
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-30, 01:25   Link #10991
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

If this manga ended with open ending then I guess I can accept it... As long not nagi x hayate ending... Ugh...
Old 2016-12-30, 01:40   Link #10992
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
If this manga ended with open ending then I guess I can accept it... As long not nagi x hayate ending... Ugh...
if Hata-sensei can't deliver open ending, he might be killed by fans
We know how big A-tan fandom, Maria fandom, and Hina fandom which grew over years
Old 2016-12-30, 01:53   Link #10993
rladls2121

Chiharu says she doesn't know whether Hayate is making the right decision.
So she understands Hayate's situation, she would also waver if she was in Hayate's shoes.
She did not counter-argued directly and strongly disagree with Hayate's decision 100% after all.

Good, because I'm feeling im quite neutral of this after all.
I don't blame Hayate for making that kind of decision, and considering how he lived his life up to now, saying that Hayate's plan on what road he is taking is wrong would be unfair.
But "Hayate is right" is not the conclusion i'm looking for though.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-30, 03:32   Link #10994
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
pretty sure Nagi x Hayate is near impossible at this point, this chapter pointed that Hayate himself have no romantic feeling towards Nagi, based on his reaction from Chiharu grab his collar.
A part of me thinks that Hata-sensei will push Nagi x Hayate come hell or high water. After all, if you read the prototype chapter, it is clear that Hata-sensei wanted the romance to be between Nagi and Hayate. Hata-sensei has twice torpedoed the Athena x Hayate ship since I think the largest percentage of fans want that pairing.

Quote:
Chance for now a Hina at the highest, Ayumu coming from behind, afterwards is A-tan and then Ruka, other people are pretty much no contender really, even if Ruka was rejected, based on the sole interaction alone, she is still considered a contender over Nagi
I've begun to wonder if Hata-sensei might opt for the bailout choice and have Hayate pair up with no one. Some have postulated the theory that the vision Hayate had of the mansion being in the Royal Garden will become Hayate's wish. That way he can protect Nagi forever even if he sacrifices his own happiness in the process.

Well, we'll see how things pan out.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-30, 05:14   Link #10995
xSauriaNx
The Tribe King's Ride

Quote:
I've begun to wonder if Hata-sensei might opt for the bailout choice and have Hayate pair up with no one. Some have postulated the theory that the vision Hayate had of the mansion being in the Royal Garden will become Hayate's wish. That way he can protect Nagi forever even if he sacrifices his own happiness in the process.
Ugh.... that would be the most painful thing to swallow...
Heck, even if that would be one of the "POSSIBLE" endings, I'd rather rewatch/replay all horrible NTR collections I have...

I trusted Hata on the romance department... I totally did. :|
He totally not just "scuttled" the ships once, but did it more than twice and yet, he still kept on going with: "When I'm gonna tell someone that I love them" crap...

I'm in pain as I read the new chapters but deep in my heart, I still hope that Hata will do justice on this current story...

Open ending or not, I just want an acceptable ending... T_T

Every step I make signals the arrival of my KING!
xSauriaNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-30, 10:47   Link #10996
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSauriaNx View Post
Open ending or not, I just want an acceptable ending... T_T
What about a harem ending?

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

Old 2016-12-30, 12:42   Link #10997
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
A part of me thinks that Hata-sensei will push Nagi x Hayate come hell or high water. After all, if you read the prototype chapter, it is clear that Hata-sensei wanted the romance to be between Nagi and Hayate. Hata-sensei has twice torpedoed the Athena x Hayate ship since I think the largest percentage of fans want that pairing.
I doubt it, one things we could have in common is that by now it's too late to develop Nagi to Heroines tier character, especially her competitors is already so far ahead, Nagi isn't even considered a heroine at this by the fanbase, despite how popular she is.

Quote:

Well, we'll see how things pan out.
I think that's called an open ending, which is actually having the most chance of happening right now.

Harem is possible, but the chance seem low in my opinion
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-30, 13:35   Link #10998
Hamazura_Shiage

Quote:
What about a harem ending?
Do you mean "harem" or harem ending?
Old 2016-12-30, 15:46   Link #10999
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Do you mean "harem" or harem ending?
Lack of sleep is killing me. What is the difference?

Old 2016-12-30, 18:07   Link #11000
Hamazura_Shiage

Quote:
Lack of sleep is killing me. What is the difference?
In other words, a real harem or an open ending

Tags
comedy, shounen