AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-08-01, 09:17   Link #1041
midori-kun

@ivaannom thanks for answering our questions!

i have a few
1:how did rio turn the table on lucius?
2:how did he kill lucius?
3:when he did turn the tables, how did lucius react? was he all calm and composed? or did he dispair? like "even with my new body and all my plans i still can't win? damn you!"
4:in what context did rio use hiroaki's skill? was it stronger than hiroaki's?
5:was duran there like in the WN? how did he react seeing they're fight?
midori-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-01, 09:45   Link #1042
Mirable
ミラベル

Damn, Reis and Rusius have information all of the girls that have a close relationship with Rio and they planned to kidnapping one of them for threaten Rio.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-01, 10:18   Link #1043
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Rio using Hiroaki's Yamata no Orochi(not the weapon, the skill)?
I'm actually surprised about this. Did he actually used that!? I don't remember he learned it before or did he learned it during his first fight with Hiroaki?

Anyways, so Reis is now the next antagonist. I thought Lucius was annoying already but Reis is definitely on the more dangerous side since he's more of the schemer in addition to his skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Damn, Reis and Rusius have information all of the girls that have a close relationship with Rio and they planned to kidnapping one of them for threaten Rio.
Yeah, it looks like either Rio has to keep a very close watch on all of them, which is hard, or seriously needs to plan to take out Reis. Even if he takes them temporarily all to Spirit Village, how long can that protection last in addition to bringing trouble to the village.

About Renji, we are starting to see more about the god's involvement on all of this and it's very interesting. We knew about them for a long time but there haven't been much involvement from them... or so we thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Hiroaki got some nerve to ask for that condition. Huguenot does not have the power over Liselotte to force her to marry that idiot. Liselotte is helping them on her own volition when they ask for her backing.
I'm not currently fond of Huguenot but I sort of feel for him. He can't really say no to Hiroaki easily since Hiroaki is a hero. And it's hard for him as well since Liselotte is one of the his biggest backers. Hiroaki is not being tactful and think about the situation at all. Even worse, he is being even forceful this time and a jerk since he knows he can't woo her. And he wonders why she doesn't fall for him

Reminds me of a novel called Doctor Elise a little bit. The MC, wants to be a doctor but she's also a noble and nobles can't really be doctors that easily (the story is basically an alternative world of England based on the Lady and the Lamp). The King recognizes her intelligence, kindness, and political skills. He schemed many ways to have her marry his son. However, he's a great king so he kept his word when he lost the best to her (he was really sad about it, could force her as a king, but he's a man of his words). Fortunately for him, the prince and her are falling in love (the prince is strong, kind, and a cutie under that cold exterior). Sorry, got a little off topic there.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-01, 10:24   Link #1044
Roberto1

Quote:

Spoiler for spoiler:
any idea where did they get that information?

they took Flora and Cristina even though taking satsuki or liselote would do the trick, but if they truly wanted to make him go crazy they should have aimed towards Celia or Miharu
Old 2019-08-01, 10:32   Link #1045
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post

they took Flora and Cristina even though taking satsuki or liselote would do the trick, but if they truly wanted to make him go crazy they should have aimed towards Celia or Miharu
Probably also because of higher risks. Celia and Miharu are always close to him, physically. Satsuki is risky because she is a hero so harder to fight. Latifa is because she is protected by the spirit village. Christina and Flora were on the run so they were probably deemed easier to kidnap.
Old 2019-08-01, 10:52   Link #1046
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Probably also because of higher risks. Celia and Miharu are always close to him, physically. Satsuki is risky because she is a hero so harder to fight. Latifa is because she is protected by the spirit village. Christina and Flora were on the run so they were probably deemed easier to kidnap.
Satsuki is risky cuz she is staying in the castle that surround with many guard yo, Rusius doesn't want to risk send his goon to kidnap Satsuki and failed.

Like i said, Reis want to kidnap Seria, Actually they was going to kidnap her in the mansion but Rusius betrayed Reis and escape right before Seria return to mansion. The result is Reis got chase by Aisia and got his ass kicked by her.

As for how they get that information, it never said how they get that info.
Old 2019-08-01, 11:02   Link #1047
Roberto1

Quote:
That's true man, you are right, but I think that Lucius could defeat satsuki with relative ease, if they didn't choose her it is because of her status as a hero, can you imagine the uproar of kidnapping a hero?
as i see the easiest to kidnap was liselotte, she is not strong and lacks the hero status, she only have Aria but she is not match for lucius.

although if you ask me how to hurt Rio more, kidnapping aishia is the answer, Since Rio met her he has been developing a very strong dependence towards her, if you take her away, that would drive him completely insane, fortunately she is very strong, so that would be extremely difficult
Old 2019-08-01, 11:23   Link #1048
Enternal

@Roberto1
I agree with that as well. Anyways, I did not talk about Liselotte in my reply but that is exactly what I was thinking. Liselotte is currently at the most risk at the moment compared to the other girls. I guess that is where the author is going. She is not only the most at risk not only from Reis but also now politically due to Hiroaki's terribleness.

@Mirable
I can't stop laughing when you remind me about Reis getting his butt handed to him on a silver platter by deadpan Aisia.
Old 2019-08-01, 11:46   Link #1049
jagt

Quote:
Satsuki is risky cuz she is staying in the castle that surround with many guard yo, Rusius doesn't want to risk send his goon to kidnap Satsuki and failed.

Like i said, Reis want to kidnap Seria, Actually they was going to kidnap her in the mansion but Rusius betrayed Reis and escape right before Seria return to mansion. The result is Reis got chase by Aisia and got his ass kicked by her.

As for how they get that information, it never said how they get that info.
After kidnapping Silvi's little sister Reis forced her to take him with her to the evening party with a false identity, there he saw in person how close Rio was with Satsuki and Lizelotte.
Old 2019-08-01, 11:51   Link #1050
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
After kidnapping Silvi's little sister Reis forced her to take him with her to the evening party with a false identity, there he saw in person how close Rio was with Satsuki and Lizelotte.
Wait! He was there at the party!? Woaah.
Old 2019-08-01, 11:55   Link #1051
Roberto1

i was just talking to my friend, he says reji tried to fight lucius and got his arm and leg severed, so, when is hiroaki getting the same treatment?

Hiroaki is pissing me off way more than renji
Old 2019-08-01, 11:58   Link #1052
jagt

Quote:
Wait! He was there at the party!? Woaah.
Spoiler for volume 9:
Old 2019-08-01, 12:11   Link #1053
Enternal

Quote:
i was just talking to my friend, he says reji tried to fight lucius and got his arm and leg severed, so, when is hiroaki getting the same treatment?

Hiroaki is pissing me off way more than renji
I'm not even really mad at Renji, lol. I don't think Hiroaki deserved to get the same treatment. But he does deserve another beat down for the thing he just pulled. The weird thing about Hiroaki is that you can't exactly hate him like you would with Takahisa. However, Hiroaki is definitely the annoying of the bunch.

EDIT: Was looking at the Wiki for Seirei Gensouki. Lol! In one of the images for Hiroaki, the caption says: "Hiroaki, busy bullshitting every girls."

Talking about heroes, I would like to see some more Rui in the future as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Spoiler for volume 9:
Ah, I sort of remembered it now. Thanks for reminding me. I just did not quite connect that the person that led them in was Reis, himself.
Old 2019-08-01, 12:29   Link #1054
Roberto1

Quote:
I'm not even really mad at Renji, lol. I don't think Hiroaki deserved to get the same treatment. But he does deserve another beat down for the thing he just pulled. The weird thing about Hiroaki is that you can't exactly hate him like you would with Takahisa. However, Hiroaki is definitely the annoying of the bunch.

EDIT: Was looking at the Wiki for Seirei Gensouki. Lol! In one of the images for Hiroaki, the caption says: "Hiroaki, busy bullshitting every girls."

Talking about heroes, I would like to see some more Rui in the future as well.

Ah, I sort of remembered it now. Thanks for reminding me. I just did not quite connect that the person that led them in was Reis, himself.
i think autor sense of humor is funny, takahisa tried to kidnap Miharu while Hiroaki has been a real pain in the ass, and both of them only got their asses kick, but then renji tries to do something good and tries help silvie and her sister and gets himself dismember

lol WTF autor???
Old 2019-08-01, 12:34   Link #1055
Enternal

Just curious and was was reading around some more. Apparently even Roanna, is becoming more and more negative about Hiroaki. Wow, and she was one of his closer supporter.

@Roberto1
I know, right!? Renji deserves more than that. He is also one of the few that is actively out there doing something like fighting monsters or whatever. I hope they can do something to help Renji.
Old 2019-08-01, 13:17   Link #1056
Mirable
ミラベル

Finally finish volume 14.

Who would have thought the key to reverse the unfair battle with Rusius is Yamata no orochi, Rio must thank Hiroaki for this once, Rio win cuz of he copy Hiroaki's skill lol

I agree with ivaannom about chronological order in this volume. It's pain to read, it make the chapter feel like it jump all over the place..

Man i really want to know aftermath and what's Rio gonna say to Christina and Flora.
Old 2019-08-01, 13:39   Link #1057
Roberto1

Quote:
Finally finish volume 14.

Who would have thought the key to reverse the unfair battle with Rusius is Yamata no orochi, Rio must thank Hiroaki for this once, Rio win cuz of he copy Hiroaki's skill lol

I agree with ivaannom about chronological order in this volume. It's pain to read, it make the chapter feel like it jump all over the place..

Man i really want to know aftermath and what's Rio gonna say to Christina and Flora.
Can you tell us a little about that fight?
how did it develop?
and I'm very interested in the interaction of Cristina and Rio during the fight, how was it?
Old 2019-08-01, 13:39   Link #1058
Enternal

Quote:

And then Rio will improve upon it to its full potential and used it back on Hiroaki. That would crush his pride.

Rio: *disappears and appears right behind Hiroaki*
Rio: Yamata no Orochi!
Hiroaki: NANI!?
Rio: *In English* Nothing personal, kid.
Old 2019-08-01, 16:18   Link #1059
silenceblade

It is not surprising that the MC can use Hiroaki's moves. According to the Seirei no Tama he can use virtually every form of spirit art (excluding space-time magic). I am surprised he doesn't show more.

The most dangerous thing about him is that he can use multi-elemental attacks at the same time. This probably the secret behind his multi-layers enforcement spirit art.

P.S. how much dragons did ne create during the fight.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-01, 19:55   Link #1060
faiz blaster

So, I just started reading this series recently. There is a lot to catch up with, so I will refrain from voicing any opinions on the story at the moment. Still, there are two things that I need to say right away, even at the risk of unknowingly putting a foot in my mouth.

First, upon learning that the author is actually a woman, I came to the conclusion that this is probably a self-insert fic - only that the writer is projecting herself on the heroine. Under this assumption, the main character would actually be her vision of an ideal man. By that same coin, the "less than likeable" male characters may based on real men that she had problems with (ex-boyfriends?)...

...now, on a more serious note.

I would like to talk about one of the most mysterious characters of this story: the human-spirit Aisha. Now call me crazy, but could it be that...

Spoiler for wild speculation:

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai