AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-05, 16:07   Link #1
Jn183

Manga Discussion: Ch 340 [Spoiler]

So, Ao Kiji was right since Sanji and Chopper was having a flashback about AO Kiji saying Robin is a betrayer. It seem everyone at Water is looking for Strawhat crew while preparing for Laguna. It kind of suck that each ch reveal that Robin won't be with Strawhat for long. Anyway, I guess I prefer Robin to leave than Usopp. As much as I like Robin, Usopp is a much better Strawhat and I prefer to watch him in action than Robin. So much stuff is going on...AHHHHH

Oh yeah, Usopp is right now defending Merry going while Luffy and co are having a lil meeting on some building roof.
Old 2004-10-05, 16:33   Link #2
Love Cook

Meh, Robin can go ahead and leave before I become attached to her. She's easy on the eyes, and she's got a cool Devil's Fruit power... but that's just about it.

...actually now that I look at it that way I'd think I would love her. o_0 Yet it's not the case. Anyway, seems that quite a bit went on this chapter. Interesting stuff, we even got a frame with Usopp again. <3
Old 2004-10-05, 17:01   Link #3
Steel Guardian

I wonder if Robin's Past will be revealed soon. Overall, Great Chapter.
Old 2004-10-05, 17:28   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

For as hard as she's worked to protect and help the strawhat crew, I can't really say that she's definately betrayed them, but then again, she may be doing this for a reason. IE she's not directly betraying them, but definately doing something fishy.
Old 2004-10-06, 03:52   Link #5
Yoska
フランキー

I like how Oda is making Robin the most interesting character in the series. The only thing bothers me is how similar her acting is with Nami.

A good chapter.
Old 2004-10-06, 08:32   Link #6
hi no ken Jebus

Manga Discussion: Ch 340 [Spoilers]

this seems just a little bit like the arlong park arc . she'll likely be portrayed as evil have some super dude who's got something on her and luffy will rescue her and she'll officially join like nami. at least that's the direction this is heading interesting chapter none the less. on the other hand poor ussop he might get caught for not being a straw hat pirate by the town and those shipwrights.
Old 2004-10-09, 23:36   Link #7
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
this seems just a little bit like the arlong park arc . she'll likely be portrayed as evil have some super dude who's got something on her and luffy will rescue her and she'll officially join like nami. at least that's the direction this is heading interesting chapter none the less. on the other hand poor ussop he might get caught for not being a straw hat pirate by the town and those shipwrights.
damn i predicted this long time ago, about robin taking "nami's" path.
but as much as im against robin leaving, im also against the nami path.
oda is better than that. he makes everything fresh and original
and i bet he will surprise us.
Old 2004-10-10, 08:35   Link #8
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

The more I study this story the more I'm starting to think that there's a lot more to this than what we're seeing because as I've thought about it and researched it a bit more, I'm seeing more and more things that JUST DON'T FIT! Seriously. I can't yet put my finger on WHAT specifically, but I'm getting this feeling that we're missing something blatently obvious, cause the facts just don't add up.

Now I really wanna see the next three chapters very desperately because I want to get some questions answered.
Old 2004-10-11, 13:41   Link #9
Love Cook

Meh, it's a weird arc, I'll give it that much. It kind of feels like a combination of elements from a bunch of past arcs, with a Coke-guzzling robot thrown into the mix.

Either way, I think this will be a pretty good arc, thoguh in a different way from the usual (less epic, more... well, I'unno the word).
Old 2004-10-11, 14:00   Link #10
Yoska
フランキー

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
The more I study this story the more I'm starting to think that there's a lot more to this than what we're seeing because as I've thought about it and researched it a bit more, I'm seeing more and more things that JUST DON'T FIT! Seriously. I can't yet put my finger on WHAT specifically, but I'm getting this feeling that we're missing something blatently obvious, cause the facts just don't add up.

Now I really wanna see the next three chapters very desperately because I want to get some questions answered.
This is why I love this arc, it's full of suspense. I love Alabasta arc but this arc is perhaps the winner. And I thought after Skypian and Long Ring Long Land the series had lost it's glory.
Closed Thread