AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-04-22, 00:37   Link #441
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
I didn't see any sign of the Silver in the scene as well. I don't think one can conclude that all four were implanted to any Tribe just by that scene. It seemed to me like a generic "posing" scene.
But don't those people match up to the people you glimpse on at the end of the episode. Not that they're nessessarily silver tribe, but I can't really see them bringing in another X unnamed tribes just to be Nodoss.

Though I doubt that the bronze tribe got any. None of the 4 shadows resemble anything the bronze tribe has displayed in terms of form.
Old 2007-04-22, 00:45   Link #442
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
But don't those people match up to the people you glimpse on at the end of the episode. Not that they're nessessarily silver tribe, but I can't really see them bringing in another X unnamed tribes just to be Nodoss.
Well, the people at the end of the episode are in current time; the people at the start of the episode were in the past; so yes, it doesn't neccessarily mean they are with the Silver Tribe at that time.

Quote:
Though I doubt that the bronze tribe got any. None of the 4 shadows resemble anything the bronze tribe has displayed in terms of form.
Oh. That's true. They took the form of what looks like the Silver Tribe. Ah, then I could have been wrong.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 11:32   Link #443
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

2chan thread:
Spoiler:

As usual, do NOT spread the 2chan links.
If you are to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URLS.

If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and copy the new link. Do NOT direct-link. 2chan pics last a few hours only and are eventually erased from the servers... and the broken url consequently leads to pages full of questionable advertisements.

I'll erase this in a few hours so save it while you can.

EDIT: link removed

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-04-22 at 18:48. Reason: Link removal
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 12:09   Link #444
ccardoso
Banned

It's quite a boring episode...
Spoiler:
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 12:41   Link #445
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

One thing that is interesting to note, though, is that
Spoiler:

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-04-22 at 12:46. Reason: Wording...
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 12:50   Link #446
Archmagination2002

Does anybody know when when I can get Heroic Age's OP: Gravitation by Angela? I can't seem to find it available right now.
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 12:51   Link #447
ccardoso
Banned

The best move would be
Spoiler:
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 13:03   Link #448
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Are the Silver tribe midgets?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 20:38   Link #449
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso View Post
The best move would be
Spoiler:
I dont really have a problem with the various tribes looking alike. Look at Tenchi and others, they are all from different 'races' but are basicly human.

As for this one, they arent ALL alike. There are four tribes we've met so far. The Heroic Tribe, that to me resemble demons (or Eva after its shed its restraints), Bronze Tribe, looking like large magots, Silver tribe, humanoid, and Iorn Tribe Humanoid. I dont really see an issue here.

Could turn out that the silver and iron tribes are actually related, and the silver tribe hates the iron since it reminds them of what they were. After all there has yet to be any explanation as to why the Silver Tribe hates the iron so much.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 21:33   Link #450
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
I didn't see any sign of the Silver in the scene as well. I don't think one can conclude that all four were implanted to any Tribe just by that scene. It seemed to me like a generic "posing" scene.

Well, suppose it's true that the Silver Tribe got all the Nodosses. I think a possible reason for the Golden Tribe doing this could be because the Silver Tribes were the primary victims (or suffered the most losses) of the Heroic Tribe. Or, at that time, the Silver had already conquered the Bronze. XD
Just finish Ep4

Looks like i have to revise what i said before about the Gold implanting 4 nodess in the Silver Tribe. other then the loli the 3 does not look like they are a part of the Silver Tribe.

Also can't wait for Ep5 as we get our first Nodess vs Nodess fight.
Old 2007-04-22, 22:28   Link #451
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso View Post
It's quite a boring episode...
Spoiler:
I wouldn't say it's a boring episode... but yeah, not as exciting as usual. Summary and pics of episode 4.

Spoiler:
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 22:57   Link #452
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Just finish Ep4

Looks like i have to revise what i said before about the Gold implanting 4 nodess in the Silver Tribe. other then the loli the 3 does not look like they are a part of the Silver Tribe.

Also can't wait for Ep5 as we get our first Nodess vs Nodess fight.

I dont see why, nothing so far leads to them being anything other than Silver tribe. Have to wait for trans to be sure though

Thanks for the review wrex you timed it just right, just finished watching the raw when my RSS feed said you posted lol
Old 2007-04-23, 11:11   Link #453
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

I liked episode 4. Especially Age's acrobatics.

Rather than being from other races, could some of the other Nodoss-bearing Silver Tribe members/subordinates be artificial beings? For some reason the odd noses made me think of that.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 11:04   Link #454
Mizumi

Ive been looking for a new space anime with good battles, will this do the job?
Mizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 11:49   Link #455
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Hard to tell, they arent really battles as such, Age goes all demonic, trounces everything in sigt in a few hits, bugs run away. Every one else sit looking wondering if they even needed to put on their space suits, and gain an inferority complex >.<
Old 2007-04-24, 17:35   Link #456
lightbringer
M9000

I doubt there will be any interesting battles coming up. Like Taliesin said, Age is way overpowered. It's like Hakuoro transformed right at the start. Plus, he's the male lead so he won't be dying anytime soon, and will probably win every single battle (minus possibly one of the inconsequential "lose to get stronger" types). Apart from that, the Iron Tribe's showing on the battlefield so far hasn't been too interesting, more like "let's throw everything out there without much of a strategy and wait for Age to clean up the enemy". Honestly, the Iron Tribe does not deserve Age =)
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 18:06   Link #457
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

A somewhat slow ep. I hope we finally get to see a nodos vs nodos in the next ep... all the fights so far have been ridiculously one-sided >.>

Iolaus is seriously obsessed with Hime (So... any bets how long till he tries to backstab Age in some way ?) ... makes me wonder what she thinks of it, seeing that she can, apparently, read thoughts/emotions to some degree. I lold when Hime asked the twins whether they have been teaching Age some naughty stuff

The silver tribe loli used the same astral projection technique the Hime uses. Hm... nah, must be thinking too deeply in to this.

So far seems like a pretty average show. Then again - Hime and her voice is enough to keep me here
Old 2007-04-24, 19:00   Link #458
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Rather than being from other races, could some of the other Nodoss-bearing Silver Tribe members/subordinates be artificial beings? For some reason the odd noses made me think of that.
Somehow i don't think that's the case, more likely they were originally other race's Nodoss until Silver Tribe subjugated them. Seems like each of em have their own special ability as well (might be due to their race origin?).
Old 2007-04-24, 22:42   Link #459
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Ep 4.

The plot thickens. Silver tribe sends a crapload of zerg nests just as Age is about to fight another Nodoss. Cue melodramatic orchestral music.

I actually don't mind the plot in this. There's just enough mystery regarding the Nodoss and why they want the Silver tribe in control to keep it interesting. Obviously, the characters are hella boring and the action is inconsistent, but we can't have it all. Bring on the non-one-sided Nodoss fight!
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 23:21   Link #460
iseng

Where can I read Bruised-Ichigo's (now Sphere) blog?
iseng is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, science fiction