AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2009-11-23, 01:42   Link #301
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Yuri? What yuri? Surely you aren't calling Kuroko's overblown, fruitless antics "yuri".
She does it because she believes in it. That's the scary part.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 07:42   Link #302
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Yuri? What yuri? Surely you aren't calling Kuroko's overblown, fruitless antics "yuri".
well most of her antics (involving Mikoto) gives me Yuri vibes even though its one sided. So hence "yuri" for me

Don't take my previous post seriously. I'm just goofing around, and the recent releases of railgun didn't even contain any of "Kuroko's overblown fruitless antics" in the first place.
Old 2009-11-24, 16:04   Link #303
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
she got roundhouse kicked for it in one of the latest scanlated chapters, <3 roundhouse kicks/mikoto
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 07:00   Link #304
tsunade666

I'm even beginning to forgot the latest chapter because of its late release.

btw which do you think is cuter. The anime version LO or the manga........... I just think that the manga version resembles more biribiri for me that the anime version which is more childlike and cute but the manga......... is just sooo cute. Hard to decide.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2009-11-25 at 07:16.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 15:43   Link #305
Miraluka
Banned

A new chapter of the manga was realeased yesterday.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 21:52   Link #306
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
A new chapter of the manga was realeased yesterday.
*sigh*

*prays REAL hard*

Let it be a new raw let it be a new raw let it be a new raw let it be a new raw let it be a new raw let it be a new raw let it be a new raw...

Hmm, on another note, anyone knows the frequency of the Index manga? As in how many times within a week/month/etc does it come out in its magazine?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 23:31   Link #307
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
*sigh*

*prays REAL hard*

Let it be a new raw let it be a new raw let it be a new raw let it be a new raw let it be a new raw let it be a new raw let it be a new raw...

Hmm, on another note, anyone knows the frequency of the Index manga? As in how many times within a week/month/etc does it come out in its magazine?
Looks like a monthly to me. In fact, chapter 29 came out Nov. 12. It just wasn't scanned.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 23:35   Link #308
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
TAMNI is a monthly series

... on a side note, when going through the Accelerator fight in one go, despite Touma only having one attack, it makes him look pretty badass... or at least the part where he gets up ro deliver the final blow was badass

and I need to continue reading from 22- the "date" part is easly epic win, especially with Misaka going tsundere...

on another side note, I'm starting to think Touma is like Keitaro, with both more or less being immortal, and the fact that they also have harems... but that's about where the similarities end

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 23:35   Link #309
Miraluka
Banned

Oh ups I meant a new chapter was released yesterday, by Hidoi XD.
Old 2009-11-28, 19:53   Link #310
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Chapter 25: Enter the mysterious crossbow magician, who for all his professed desire to avoid unnecessary deaths sure doesn't pull any punches...

Touma makes a spot grope check, loses Index anyway.

Since Index has memorized all of Touma's books, maybe he should ask her for help with his homework. Offer her food or something, that always works.
Old 2009-11-28, 20:56   Link #311
Miraluka
Banned

Who is the noob now, Touma? He should ask some help from Index.
Anyone else noticed that Touma(not the unlucky one) means Invisible Demon?
btw, how many meanings has Kamijo Touma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijo Touma
Wait! Give her back you damn lolicon!
A new quote for my collection :P

Hentai bondage.... that guy is a total perverted lolicon e_e;

I didn't noticed this before but he never got punched by Touma, thats good luck .

Last edited by Miraluka; 2009-11-28 at 21:21.
Old 2009-11-28, 21:57   Link #312
tsunade666

he never got punch because its not needed and this part of the novel is kinda lame that's why its never added on the anime. I can see it clearly now. They avoid it due to index

And as for touma asking index some help from his homework. Even if index can memorize it all but can't understand it then what's the use. Its just like her own books on her head. She has them but doesn't have the knowledge to understand them all or even use them at all.
Old 2009-11-28, 22:50   Link #313
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
he never got punch because its not needed and this part of the novel is kinda lame that's why its never added on the anime. I can see it clearly now. They avoid it due to index
No thats because he never hurted anyone.

Quote:
And as for touma asking index some help from his homework. Even if index can memorize it all but can't understand it then what's the use. Its just like her own books on her head. She has them but doesn't have the knowledge to understand them all or even use them at all.
She can understand with the exception of one of those grimoires.
Old 2009-11-29, 00:19   Link #314
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Wrong. Remember her battle with the golem in the anime?
Old 2009-11-29, 03:38   Link #315
tsunade666

She did use spell interception. And not just in the fight with the golem their are other fights that her knowledge is had been used. BUT!

the one I'm talking about is her magic. With the necklace that touma had been destroyed she can use magic. And she's not an esper to begin with so what gives for her not to use magic? and second even if SHE did have the knowledge I think she can't understand them all. For example the imagine breaker and the holy right of Fianna.

Spoiler for Fianna the believer:

She has the knowledge but doesn't know how to use it or even completely understands it.
Yeh she understands some and can use some but that's only SOME a small portion of the 103,000 books inside of her.
Old 2009-11-29, 04:42   Link #316
Ashaman

bringing it back to the homework, ifshe's read the text books, which are used for learning, and will explain it all, I think that she could help.

She can't understand all the books in her head, that is true, but the reason she can't use magic is that she doesn't know she can. Touma can't remember that she can either, so he's not exactly going to tell her. Who is, the church? the one's who kept erasing her memories every year for the express purpose of preventing her from using the magic in the books in the first place. I don't think so.

And even if she does use magic, that would be a major red flag for the church, and she would be quickly taken away.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 09:49   Link #317
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
She did use spell interception. And not just in the fight with the golem their are other fights that her knowledge is had been used. BUT!

the one I'm talking about is her magic. With the necklace that touma had been destroyed she can use magic. And she's not an esper to begin with so what gives for her not to use magic? and second even if SHE did have the knowledge I think she can't understand them all. For example the imagine breaker and the holy right of Fianna.

Spoiler for Fianna the believer:

She has the knowledge but doesn't know how to use it or even completely understands it.
Yeh she understands some and can use some but that's only SOME a small portion of the 103,000 books inside of her.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-12-02, 12:06   Link #318
RPNS

Hmm sorry if this has been answered.

But does any one know why the manga skips 2 novels that intruduce a tun of charecters?
RPNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 16:44   Link #319
BlueDo

It's kinda due to necessity.
Notice that the manga runs slower than the novel.
So things HAVE to be skipped.

And those 2 vols are the best candidate, especially the 2nd one.
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 18:07   Link #320
Miraluka
Banned

Correct, but we know that "amniotic-boy" was introduced in the vol.2 and he IS a very important character for the plot :S, the vol.3 was necessary, afterall Accelerator become the second main character in the series.... and the vol.4 was a link to the next events related to the magic side. Yeah compared to the novels the manga is very slow.

Tags
fantasy, shounen