^ur forgiven with all the fanservice ur mind is bound to forget something
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 19:18   Link #4122
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
^ur forgiven with all the fanservice ur mind is bound to forget something
Indeed, many-a-time have I stood up from my seat while reading TLR and suddenly shouted "This thing has a plot!?"
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 19:45   Link #4123
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
Rito just needs to hurry up and make this come true for Yui.

Spoiler for spoiler = spoiler:
Unfortunately you're going to have to hope for him to man up. He's currently stuck on Haruna mode right now. That's why the harem plan is the answer.
Old 2012-06-04, 19:49   Link #4124
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Unfortunately you're going to have to hope for him to man up. He's currently stuck on Haruna mode right now. That's why the harem plan is the answer.
plan is there
even if the harem yui's probably not going to join it too quickly
Old 2012-06-04, 20:31   Link #4125
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
plan is there
even if the harem yui's probably not going to join it too quickly
That's why we have Momo to take care of things. She does play eroge and galge afterall.
Old 2012-06-04, 20:41   Link #4126
ImperialFlameGod8190

yet one touch and she freezes
Old 2012-06-04, 20:44   Link #4127
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Give it time, she's still delicate after all.
Old 2012-06-04, 21:03   Link #4128
ImperialFlameGod8190

Momo's about as delicate as a cactus haha she's probably spent as much time in bed with rito as her sister
Old 2012-06-04, 21:08   Link #4129
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

No kidding, she's jagged on the outside but soft on the inside. I guess spending time in bed with Rito hasn't been enough to overcome her insecurities. She's been already conquered but needs work in a romantic intimate sense.
Old 2012-06-05, 00:40   Link #4130
XFire
150% done

Actually, now that I think of it, there's one more thing that separates Rito from most MC's. He isn't really that dense.

Think about it. He tried to confess to Haruna, but accidentally did it to Lala. Lala took advantage of this at first to escape the forced wedding, but later genuinely fell for Rito.

As Rito tries to deal with the misunderstanding so he can confess to Haruna, he is continually surrounded by more and more weird characters, each with their own agenda. And he's slowly starting to fall for Lala (who is more or less perfect, aside from being ditzy).

So now Rito is stuck between his love for Haruna and his love for Lala, and terrified of making a decision for fear of losing the happy life he is enjoying. And in various other characters with varying degrees of attraction between Rito and themselves, and the poor kid is screwed.

However, he manages to man up and tell Lala the truth about his feelings (most likely expecting rejection at best, planetary invasion by enraged father at worst) and she springs the OT3 thing on him.

Obviously, while Lala might be cool with that, Haruna is a human, and she lives by different rules. And now Momo comes along with the Harem Plan. Which has more or less the same benefits and problems as the OT3 thing, only times five (I'm guessing. How many girls are there exactly?).

Added to this is both Rito's personal morals, which tell him to choose someone and devote himself to that person, and King Hardass (Gen, whom I'm not a real fan of). He's the real kicker. If Rito isn't with Lala, there's the whole planetary invasion thing. However, marrying Lala would make Rito the king of an intergalactic empire. Not much emphasis is put on either of those truths, but that's the reality of Rito's situation.

Taking all of the above into account, Rito is actually a damn honest and normal guy. I'm personally supporting the harem end, because
(a) all the girls are awesome
(b) I love True Harems
(c) I want Rito to get his happy ending

Normally (c) isn't a big deal to me, since most (manga) MC's are made by their interactions with others, but Rito deserves this.

Edit: just read what I wrote. lol, I'm a ranter.
Old 2012-06-05, 01:04   Link #4131
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Actually, now that I think of it, there's one more thing that separates Rito from most MC's. He isn't really that dense.

Think about it. He tried to confess to Haruna, but accidentally did it to Lala. Lala took advantage of this at first to escape the forced wedding, but later genuinely fell for Rito.

As Rito tries to deal with the misunderstanding so he can confess to Haruna, he is continually surrounded by more and more weird characters, each with their own agenda. And he's slowly starting to fall for Lala (who is more or less perfect, aside from being ditzy).

So now Rito is stuck between his love for Haruna and his love for Lala, and terrified of making a decision for fear of losing the happy life he is enjoying. And in various other characters with varying degrees of attraction between Rito and themselves, and the poor kid is screwed.

However, he manages to man up and tell Lala the truth about his feelings (most likely expecting rejection at best, planetary invasion by enraged father at worst) and she springs the OT3 thing on him.

Obviously, while Lala might be cool with that, Haruna is a human, and she lives by different rules. And now Momo comes along with the Harem Plan. Which has more or less the same benefits and problems as the OT3 thing, only times five (I'm guessing. How many girls are there exactly?).

Added to this is both Rito's personal morals, which tell him to choose someone and devote himself to that person, and King Hardass (Gen, whom I'm not a real fan of). He's the real kicker. If Rito isn't with Lala, there's the whole planetary invasion thing. However, marrying Lala would make Rito the king of an intergalactic empire. Not much emphasis is put on either of those truths, but that's the reality of Rito's situation.

Taking all of the above into account, Rito is actually a damn honest and normal guy. I'm personally supporting the harem end, because
(b) I love True Harems

Normally (c) isn't a big deal to me, since most (manga) MC's are made by their interactions with others, but Rito deserves this.

I agree with you .
Old 2012-06-05, 01:39   Link #4132
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Spoiler for Saving Space:
I agree with everything you said about Rito becoming more mature, his desire to be happy, and wanting to make the one(s) he loves happy. Keep in mind if he were to accept the harem plan would Haruna or Lala be okay with it? Lala probably would be surprised at first, but will eventually come to accept the idea in time due to his status as Lala's fiance. Haruna doesn't strike me as someone who'd accept the thought of sharing Rito with another girl it's only natural considering that her heart is focused on him and is patiently waiting for him to tell her how he feels. I think she's aware of the feelings of the other girls who're interested in Rito, but chooses to keep it to herself. Like you, I accept the harem plan 100%, but the main problems with it are:

1. Rito's still not keeping an open mind about the harem plan
2. Getting Haruna and the other harem candidates to accept it if he goes along with it.

I place my trust in Momo because she'll obviously know a way to manage it if he accepted it, but as of right now the other girls feelings have to build and Rito still needs to get his feelings together, and mature a little more before he can commit to a way to make Haruna, and I'm sure the other girls happy in the long run. I'm interested to see how Yabuki-sensei is going to handle this, can't wait to see where this goes.
Old 2012-06-05, 02:08   Link #4133
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I think this is the slogan for Momo, Mea, and Run when it comes to Rito:

I don't always like being with boys, but when I do, I prefer Yuki Rito, in his bedroom/in the storage house at school/24/7, with one of my sister's inventions/a bit of bondage/dessert body platter.
Old 2012-06-05, 04:35   Link #4134
sky black swordman

Quote:

This tells me 4 things
1 she loves him and wants to marry him
2 she wants to a big sister
3 she kwhite the imagination
4 she wants kids and maybe a lot.

So get to work Yuuki kun.
Old 2012-06-05, 06:02   Link #4135
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

(b) I love True Harems

Couldn't agree more!
Old 2012-06-05, 07:29   Link #4136
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:

that would have been the ending if yabuki went with the yui route as the sequel.
and i fuckin disagree with him, he could have made it plenty of ecchi with a definite yui ending aswell
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 07:48   Link #4137
ImperialFlameGod8190

as far as the Yui route they could do something like what amagami and muv luv did where u make spinoff mangas where different routes come into play
Old 2012-06-05, 08:58   Link #4138
Xagzan

Quote:

Hell, he needs to hurry and make this come true for all of us.

Guess Yui also wants to be Mikan's onee-chan, huh?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 10:18   Link #4139
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Hell, he needs to hurry and make this come true for all of us.

Guess Yui also wants to be Mikan's onee-chan, huh?
She knows she wants it, but keep using the "shameless" excuse to cover up her true feelings. It's pretty obvious that she's a closeted perv and it's going to take a lot of work to make her admit or realize it.

Rito don't let us down!
Old 2012-06-05, 10:30   Link #4140
ImperialFlameGod8190

heh it will be fun thats all there is to it

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen