AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-06, 18:47   Link #3661
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

"Cherries, I only saw Cherries"

HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 19:02   Link #3662
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
yup there's more to tsukune than we know the author already setup so many hints about Tsukune that not your typical human.

Enter the plot device. Headmaster dropping fillers IN front of Tsukune's father
How many times must I tell you people it was a wandering priest, not the headmaster in the manga?

http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire/1/17/

While it his his father's interpretation, it's a priest, not the Headmaster... the Headmaster doesn't show up for several volumes

sorry, this is a pet peeve of mine

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 20:19   Link #3663
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
How many times must I tell you people it was a wandering priest, not the headmaster in the manga?

http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire/1/17/

While it his his father's interpretation, it's a priest, not the Headmaster... the Headmaster doesn't show up for several volumes

sorry, this is a pet peeve of mine
It may be a pet-peeve but don't forget its his fathers interpretation, not to mention it was dark at the time. Also even the headmaster can be interpreted as a priest if you look at him from behind, he even in the picture doesn't have his hood on and we've never seen the headmaster without his hood, so whose to say his head doesn't look like that from behind. So there is the possibility, nothing is for certain unless its stated otherwise.

I like to think in some sense it is the headmaster cause it would add a nice flow into the story as Tsukune just not randomly being thrown into the academy

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 20:28   Link #3664
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*chuckles* Youkai Gakuen is just one big experiment for the co-habitation of humans and monsters, but in a predominantly monster enviornment. Every one or two years, they allow a human to roam through to see what sort of things happen within the school. Why else would they 'forbid' the students from showing their true natures at a school built just for them, hn?

I don think there was anything really special about Tsukune in the first place - I mean, Hakuto was far more gifted that Tsukune was when he first entered the school. Tsukune is just incredibly lucky he met Moka - thats' about it. I don't think that there is some grand breeding program in the human world that crosses humans with monsters - there wouldn't be such a problem with the Outcast Ayashi/Anti-Thesis if that was the case...or did they plan on that too...hmmm

Anyway, I believe that Tsukune was just a guy that they chose because of the circumstances surrounding him and his human parents and they just decided to go with that.

Edit: and yes Magin, I got the PM. Now what do you want me to do with it?
Old 2008-10-06, 20:30   Link #3665
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I'm still going by the theory that tsukune was just thrown into the school- remember, plot devices are usually very random

And once again, they only point out the headmaster as the exorcist during the Ghoul fight and the ensuing chapters. Unless, of course, the headmaster does reveal something eventually

EDIT: Well Tempest, the idea is to start editing it- the last time I sent you the whole story, it took you how long to go through the whole thing? Although admittedly, I was doing a bit of a rush job on that, and have thought up ideas on how to make things better. You want me to write up the entire chapter once again, and send it via email?

Old 2008-10-06, 20:50   Link #3666
Spags
Computer Programmer

I like to believe the 3rd grandmaster of the monster world has the ability to see into the future, which is why i like to believe that Tsukune wasn't just random, especially since the headmaster has always taken a liking to him and the bus driver. Its just my opinion of course cause it seems to put a lot of the story together, not to mention the 3rd master isn't even hinted at once so the possibilities are endless.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-10-06, 21:05   Link #3667
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

There's no doubt that the bus driver and headmaster are in on something together. After all, the busdriver has encouraged Tsukune to stay, despite there being so many opportunities for Tsukune to have left (if we don't count the fact that Moka is perhaps his biggest reason for him staying)

Yes, when will the third be revealed... and watch as the third is somehow related to Moka (It's her father! OH SHI-)

Old 2008-10-06, 21:20   Link #3668
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
Yes, when will the third be revealed... and watch as the third is somehow related to Moka (It's her father! OH SHI-)
That would be scary, then i'de just feel bad for Tsukune he'd be put through helllllllllllll

Old 2008-10-06, 21:25   Link #3669
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

True.... but that could make for a very interesting situation

Third Demon Lord: Aono Tsukune... in order for you to be with my daughter, you must master the blood that is within you!

that would be awesome... shame I doubt it'll ever happen. The three demon lords seem to be something even more powerful than vampires

Old 2008-10-06, 21:26   Link #3670
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*chuckles* Youkai Gakuen is just one big experiment for the co-habitation of humans and monsters, but in a predominantly monster enviornment. Every one or two years, they allow a human to roam through to see what sort of things happen within the school. Why else would they 'forbid' the students from showing their true natures at a school built just for them, hn?

I don think there was anything really special about Tsukune in the first place - I mean, Hakuto was far more gifted that Tsukune was when he first entered the school. Tsukune is just incredibly lucky he met Moka - thats' about it. I don't think that there is some grand breeding program in the human world that crosses humans with monsters - there wouldn't be such a problem with the Outcast Ayashi/Anti-Thesis if that was the case...or did they plan on that too...hmmm

Anyway, I believe that Tsukune was just a guy that they chose because of the circumstances surrounding him and his human parents and they just decided to go with that.

Edit: and yes Magin, I got the PM. Now what do you want me to do with it?
The moral of story Luck beats talent and skill any time of the day

Tsukune is special for being damn lucky!!!
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 21:39   Link #3671
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
True.... but that could make for a very interesting situation

Third Demon Lord: Aono Tsukune... in order for you to be with my daughter, you must master the blood that is within you!

that would be awesome... shame I doubt it'll ever happen. The three demon lords seem to be something even more powerful than vampires
Or it could also go like this

Third Demon/Dark Lord Aono Tsukune I command you to go forth and procreate.Spread your legacy on to your harem

Tsukune make a WTFBQQ Face
Old 2008-10-06, 21:40   Link #3672
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Well, the thing might be that Hokuto was a failure, and there's the fact that the outcats seem to be hybrids of various demon types who decided to go against the laws of society. After all, if Tsukune is just being damned lucky, why are two of the three Demon Lords taking great interest in him, especailly if they know he's a hybrid? I think they like him over Hokuto because Tsukune actually has no problem with the rest of the Youkai, whereas Hokuto wanted to destroy them all

... and that scenario for the demon lord... that would make a lot of fan's days

However, InnerMoka wants Tsukune alll to herself, and thus tries to Know Your Place to the third, but gets beaten... that would be very interesting indeed

Old 2008-10-06, 21:57   Link #3673
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Well, the thing might be that Hokuto was a failure, and there's the fact that the outcats seem to be hybrids of various demon types who decided to go against the laws of society. After all, if Tsukune is just being damned lucky, why are two of the three Demon Lords taking great interest in him, especailly if they know he's a hybrid? I think they like him over Hokuto because Tsukune actually has no problem with the rest of the Youkai, whereas Hokuto wanted to destroy them all

... and that scenario for the demon lord... that would make a lot of fan's days

However, InnerMoka wants Tsukune alll to herself, and thus tries to Know Your Place to the third, but gets beaten... that would be very interesting indeed
Then the Third DemonLord removes the dark hood that covers his face, showing early thirties man which surprisingly look quite similar to Tsukune but has silver hair and crimson eyes.

Third Demon Lord dark vader tone " Akashiya Moka, I am your son ......
Old 2008-10-06, 22:08   Link #3674
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

... that's getting too close to a fanfic someone around here was doing... and we don't need any star wars parodies in here... there's too much of it elsewhere

plus that would be time travel, and I've met few who can deal with the paradoxes that come with it

Old 2008-10-06, 22:19   Link #3675
Measural

I would rather hope the 3rd demon lord is Moka`s mom. Or a lady that takes an interest in tsukune. (more competion ^^)
Measural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 23:42   Link #3676
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I hope someone would rip the sprites from the DS game and make it a fighting game for mugen or an rpg type since I still don't own a DS lite. Y_Y
Old 2008-10-07, 04:18   Link #3677
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I hope someone would rip the sprites from the DS game and make it a fighting game for mugen or an rpg type since I still don't own a DS lite. Y_Y
You need a lite version DS? Or is it some kind of feature you need of the lite?

Which reminds me asking the question: Has anyone played the ds game? How is it?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 07:12   Link #3678
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

AGH!!! You must pre-order to get the girl of your choice!!!

http://www.dsfanboy.com/2008/03/04/s...ur-own-generi/
Old 2008-10-07, 07:13   Link #3679
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Measural View Post
I would rather hope the 3rd demon lord is Moka`s mom. Or a lady that takes an interest in tsukune. (more competion ^^)
how about that Priest chick in the DS game? lol that could work.
Old 2008-10-07, 07:27   Link #3680
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
There's no Rubi.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire