AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 48 51.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 29.03%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 13.98%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.15%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.08%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.08%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-22, 09:25   Link #181
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by atilim View Post
Forget about the spoiler for a minute OK. Suzaku woudn't want a victory like with Geass. Even if he doesn't change anything he doesn't want it. I think we all now what kind a type Suzaku really is, he has probely never dong anything bad and always follow the rules.
And simpelly because he would need it to change something doesn't meen that he would do it, he want to change's people harts and not deceive them unlike what Lelouche is doing.

Everything above is my assumption. We all know what 'type' of person Suzaku is, which makes it all the more justifiable to say that he's somewhat self-righteous. I don't know what the recent developments in the next episode would do to change him, though, but that's another discussion reserved for another thread.

Geass isn't necessarily used for evil. Suzaku can use Geass to control people to help him. If he has the power, it's up to him as to how he wants to use it, just like how Lelouch decides to use Geass to kill or control people. I don't know about him having done nothing bad, since no one's an angel (if he is, though, it just makes his character all the more strange )

Let's reserve the rest for the Generic or morality discussions, shall we?
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote