Gino x Anya 52 4.98%
Cornelia x Guilford 142 13.60%
Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-17, 18:42   Link #9841
Eliarine

Ohh, looks like we're finally entering the "Cluclu makes no sense and CC is just a fanservice character as opposed to Kallen lololololololol" phase, which means I'm out of this thread. Feel free to bask in your glory and pretend to be respectful and nice people all you like.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:44   Link #9842
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Ohh, looks like we're finally entering the "Cluclu makes no sense and CC is just a fanservice character as opposed to Kallen lololololololol" phase, which means I'm out of this thread. Feel free to bask in your glory and pretend to be respectful and nice people all you like.
You'd just abandon me here? q.q
Pffft. That would mean I'd have to start talking about ClovisxStrangePeople/animals/whatever again. xD
Old 2008-11-17, 18:46   Link #9843
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
You'd just abandon me here? q.q
Pffft.
But...you don't belong here either dear! You're being insulting to Kallen by refusing to see that Lelouch loved her! Not to mention illogical! :/

Quote:
That would mean I'd have to start talking about ClovisxStrangePeople/animals/whatever again. xD
I would like that, actually.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:47   Link #9844
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
And if so, why didn't the staff just openly say: "OMG, IT'S KALULU!"
Because CCLulu fans would rage. And no matter how you twist it around, CCxLulu was like NOT existing in R2. Kalulu got the piece of cake, someone that would watch R2 only he'd be like "CC+Lelouch what? They are just partners."

Loli: But of course, didn't you know? Merchandising >>> actual series.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:49   Link #9845
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
And so ? Don't tell me you ignore everything of the "merchandising system": No one said CC was just a fanservice character, this is just what you seems to assume. Kallen got her fanservice part in the anime, but for the merchandising, it's obvious, CC is more used to sell.

And Lelouch too BTW, so it's clearly not some insult.

This is getting ridiculous. Okay, those lines weren't canon, okay nothing happened in the serie between Kallen and Lelouch. And Lelouch isn't dead BTW. he is driving a cart in South Europea, and is selling tomatos to Pizza hut :'P

Skyless : Awww...we are going to be labelled as the rude Kalulu fans. That's bad. Hide your logic bomb, we are wrong. And the staff is too. The only truth is that Pizza hut is making awesome Pizza. Though I prefer Domino's :'p

Old 2008-11-17, 18:50   Link #9846
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Kalulu got the piece of cake, someone that would watch R2 only he'd be like "CC+Lelouch what? They are just partners."
Funny, a friend of mine asked me IRL if there seriously were Kalulu fans because she thought the "pairing" came of nowhere and didn't go anywhere either.

Woops, I'm going, I'm going.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:50   Link #9847
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
he gives her his jacket (after teasing her about her outfit, which shows he noticed)

he panics when she's about to fight rolo

he teases her about their "relationship"

when he's depressed she goes looking for him (on foot, IN TOKYO)
he tries to get her to "comfort" him and she bright slaps him for it (and he was going after her when rolo showed up)

he asks her to go back to ashford with him after its all over (after another near miss kiss)

he promises to rescue her (he actually panics when she's captured)
he charges a head of his force to get her back only to find that suzaku already took her (isnt it the standard that the hero's "love interest" gets kidnapped by the bad guy)
he drops everything (federation building and such) and goes back to area 11 to set up her rescue

during the battle of tokyo he sends sayoko (his longest and most loyal servent) to get her
he also sends her after kallen FIRST despite nunnaly being both his reason for being and the actual mission objective

he makes a full recovery from being comatose (from losing his reason for being) to his normal self in moments (merely due to the fact that he has her back at his side again)

someone posted that his reaction to sherly denying that he loves her in ep 12 (the fact that he was like "NO... i do") is an indication of something
in that case i would like to say that his flat out response to the possibility that he and C.C have been fooling around behind kallen's back is also such a thing

HE SACRIFICES HIS LIFE TO SAVE HER (and he makes sure that she knows the truth in the end)

and in the end he intentionally keeps her out of ZERO-R (despite the risk that it would put the plan in) becouse (as we know from offcial releases) his wish is for her to fullfil her dream

the kiss just one more thing
Old 2008-11-17, 18:52   Link #9848
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
And so ? Don't tell me you ignore everything of the "merchandising system": No one said CC was just a fanservice character, this is just what you seems to assume. Kallen got her fanservice part in the anime, but for the merchandising, it's obvious, CC is more used to sell.

And Lelouch too BTW, so it's clearly not some insult.

This is getting ridiculous. Okay, those lines weren't canon, okay nothing happened in the serie between Kallen and Lelouch. And Lelouch isn't dead BTW. he is driving a cart in South Europea, and is selling tomatos to Pizza hut :'P

CC and Lelouch are the most popular in the CG universe. It is only rational if they are featured in the most merchandising-thingies. The problem would be, if they changed the script to fit this one as well, which is clear they did not. {aka R2}

@Loli: No Lulu actually transformed to a pink crane that fits in CC's pocket ne? ^___^
Old 2008-11-17, 18:53   Link #9849
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Quote:
Is that booklet even canon?
Now let's say Lelouch truly returned her romantic feelings for him... how do we know it wasn't just for a fleeting moment? Or that he wasn't in love with more than just one person?
We can't, really, and others support that he may have loved several women, and that that doesn't change the current scene. But we'd be very happy if it was agreed that at some point he did return her feelings. None of us, I hope, certainly not myself, claim that kalulu is cannon just because of this. It clearly isn't, Lelouch is dead.

Eliarine, you have consistently ignored and refused to answer simple questions I posed at you. You have already stated that you believe no side material contradicts your view of Kallen as just a friend, but refuse to talk, at all, about why they don't contradict your view. You are now ignoring any attempt at debate of confirmed facts and merely claiming a morale high ground and declaring victory. I'm forced to assume you're being irrational and your opinion isn't worth considering.

Last edited by Grey Dawn; 2008-11-17 at 19:08.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:54   Link #9850
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
HE SACRIFICES HIS LIFE TO SAVE HER (and he makes sure that she knows the truth in the end)
Just to save her? Stop saying stupid things for a moment.

This thread became awful. Do the kalulu fan who are completely in idiotic mode tonight realize that every people who are non kalulu fan look at you as pathetic people?

About the logic bomb, it goes like this, if we don't agree with you, we are illogical. So whatever we could say, we are not logical if we don't agree with you. So, don't wonder why almost all the cluclu fans gave up on discussing with you.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:55   Link #9851
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
But...you don't belong here either dear! You're being insulting to Kallen by refusing to see that Lelouch loved her! Not to mention illogical! :/
B-but... oh well, maybe you're right. q.q
Still, I have to continue spreading Clovis love!

Quote:
I would like that, actually.
Okay!
So, my new theory is... that originally, C.C.xClovis was canon. And that's the reason he wanted her back so badly! *nods her head*
She stalked him in her sleep and generally creeped him out, so he had to do something about it - like giving her to mad scientists while hiding in a corner. xD
But then Lelouch came, and Pizza Hut, and suddenly, no one loved him anymore, and he realized that he should never have cheated on Arthur.
Poor guy. q.q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
And Lelouch isn't dead BTW. he is driving a cart in South Europea, and is selling tomatos to Pizza hut :'P
Who knows? ;P
Old 2008-11-17, 18:59   Link #9852
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
Eliarine, you have consistently ignored and refused to answer simple questions I posed at you. You have already stated that you believe no side material contradicts your view of Kallen as just a friend, but refuse to talk, at all, about why they don't contradict your view. You are now ignoring any attempt at debate of confirmed facts and merely claiming a morale high ground and declaring victory. I'm forced to assume you're being irrational and your opinion isn't worth considering.
...say what? Nothing contradicts my view because nothing I've seen proves that Lelouch loves Kallen in a romantic way. And yeah, that includes the NT booklet. But that's probably because I'm being illogical and lacking the proper brain cells to properly agree.

Also, claiming victory? I'm going to lol at the irony here, leave this thread for good, and go ship KallenxShirley because she gave her her jacket in season 1.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:59   Link #9853
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
The only person's life in danger in that instance of time was Kallen's. His actions save her life. I don't see anything wrong with what Blade said.

Quote:
Funny, a friend of mine asked me IRL if there seriously were Kalulu fans because she thought the "pairing" came of nowhere and didn't go anywhere either.

Let's not start the 'my friend IRL said'. We can all say this about anything, doesn't really prove a point in any direction.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:59   Link #9854
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

Funny how friends of mine didn't even bother wondering about CC and Lulu "Hu ? They are accomplice no ?"...
But advice your friend to watch R2. Just an idea.

No seriously there is an entire serie, you are just trying to dismiss a whole season and the own staff words to fits to your vision. If Taniguchi said about CluClu "CC and Lelouch were ready to have hot wild sex cause they are madly in love with each other" I have the feeling you wouldn't have any complain.

Skyless : And that's why we can have respect to Taniguchi and Okouchi; To stick to their vision of the story and not listening fans complaints (in general)
Lol about the pink...speak about reincarnation xD
And I though he was hidding under straws

Old 2008-11-17, 19:00   Link #9855
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
We can't, really, and some here, skyless for instance, say he was in love with Shirly. But we'd be very happy if it was agreed that at some point he did return her feelings. None of us, I hope, certainly not myself, claim that kalulu is cannon just because of this. It clearly isn't, Lelouch is dead.
I did not say that he was in love with Shirley, that was never confirmed anyway, i just said that up until one point Shirlulu was the central romantic ship imo {and it is my fav till now, i'm not gonna hide it but it is useless since Shirley died so early ;_;} but after epi 13, then Kalulu got the guren-romance-keys. That could not be more obvious.

And please, what fleeting moment of romance and stuff? So Lulu would get confused cause ZOMG Kallen is such a good kisser that for a sec he thought "woah, this girl is hot" and then "um, no/" Watch previous epis please.
Old 2008-11-17, 19:03   Link #9856
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
i was actually talking about the events of ep 19
which was pretty much just to save her
sorry if i didnt make that clear
Old 2008-11-17, 19:05   Link #9857
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lie View Post
The only person's life in danger in that instance of time was Kallen's. His actions save her life. I don't see anything wrong with what Blade said.
Errr... okay.
Lelouch died for Kallen's sake.
Not for the world's. Nope.
And what do you mean "in danger"? I only saw that there were people who were going to be executed, but not everyone of them was Kallen.

Edit: Hu? Lelouch sacrificed his life in episode 19?
Errr... you mean almost, right? Or what anime did I watch the whole time?
Not to mention that he had given up at that point, and really had no chance of survival anymore... or so he thought.

Quote:
No seriously there is an entire serie, you are just trying to dismiss a whole season and the own staff words to fits to your vision. If Taniguchi said about CluClu "CC and Lelouch were ready to have hot wild sex cause they are madly in love with each other" I have the feeling you wouldn't have any complain.
Are you sure about that?
Because I got a different impression.

Quote:
Skyless : And that's why we can have respect to Taniguchi and Okouchi; To stick to their vision of the story and not listening fans complaints (in general)
Ah, so that's why it's officially canon.
Old 2008-11-17, 19:06   Link #9858
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

My mistake Skyless, I'll go edit it. I guess I should say others support that he may have loved several women, but that that doesn't change the impact of the scene we're talking about?
Old 2008-11-17, 19:06   Link #9859
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i was actually talking about the events of ep 19
which was pretty much just to save her
sorry if i didnt make that clear

Well ok, let's admit here that Lulu would be such a dick if he took her down with him. He did a noble {with a bit of lie though XD} thing, letting her go. The important thing on that moment, was the "live on."
Old 2008-11-17, 19:08   Link #9860
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Seriously, darth, let it the fuck go. She would not have filled any role, because she didn't know anything. She's just a friend, and if you're seriously suggesting that Milly would take advantage of Shirley's death to move in on Lelouch, then your perception of her character is seriously flawed.

I stand by my opinion that Milly x Lelouch was the most interesting pair in Code Geass.

Not to mention Cecil x Suzaku.

And Milly would be there to comfort Lelouch. I don't think that Lelouch considered Shirley was a love interest, in a romantic sense. So my Milly x Lelouch comments still stands.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance