AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-19, 10:34   Link #1
marvelB

Chapter 460 discussion (spoilers)

Iiiiit's that time again! A summary is out now, and it seems to be a pretty eventful chapter....

-The crew discuss their plans to defeat Moria and returning the shadows to their original owners. Sanji is pissed that Absalom saw Nami naked. They say that they will complete their mission by dawn.

-Oz climbs to the top of TB's mast. The general zombies are all gathering for Absalom and Nami's wedding.

-Luffy, Sanji, Chopper, Robin and Usopp are at the dance hall where they find Perona's "negative" ghosts. Zoro and Franky are searching for Brooke. Suddenly, Oz jumps down and smashes the staircase, leaving Sanji, Usopp, Zoro and Franky to face against him on the lower level....

Yep, things are getting quite interesting indeed! But with half of the team facing Oz, I guess this means that Luffy's half of the team is gonna crash Absalom's wedding (too bad Sanji won't be able to join them now). Heh, looks like the main battles are starting pretty soon. I'm starting to think that we'll get a lot of opponent-switching like Enies Lobby considering the way things are going now...
Old 2007-06-19, 14:41   Link #2
cheese4u
da big boss

Looks like Sanji's going to fight Absalom, but I still wonder who Zoro's going to fight.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2007-06-19, 15:36   Link #3
SamuraiX

Send a message via MSN to SamuraiX
Hmmmmm I wonder why Sanji is mad. If i remember correctly Nami flashed the whole pirate crew including the King in the Crocodile arc and charged them for it.
Old 2007-06-19, 17:03   Link #4
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX View Post
Hmmmmm I wonder why Sanji is mad. If i remember correctly Nami flashed the whole pirate crew including the King in the Crocodile arc and charged them for it.

Well yeah, but flashing guys for money is a different case from being pinned to a wall by an invisible lion-man who has dirty intentions...And considering how mad Sanji got over that, he's gonna get REALLY pissed when he finds out that Abs was also the one who licked Robin....

But what I'm really interested in right now is the Oz encounter. Will half of the crew really fight him? A team-up against Luffy's zombie sounds pretty awesome. Plus, it would be the first time Zoro and Sanji teamed up in a boss fight since the Davy Back Fight....
Old 2007-06-19, 23:06   Link #5
iKumdo
Chodan

Send a message via AIM to iKumdo
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Plus, it would be the first time Zoro and Sanji teamed up in a boss fight since the Davy Back Fight....
That would be really great. That team up was really great. The two make an incredible pair in my opinion.
Old 2007-06-20, 14:47   Link #6
marvelB

Well a spoiler script is out, but some people are saying it's fake. However, the dialogue seems way too Oda-esque for it to be fake, if you ask me. My personal favorite part is Sanji finding out about Absalom's shower attack:

Quote:
Usopp: But it's true that we need to hurry! We're dealing with the kind of pervert who'd attack Nami while she's in the bath, after all!
Sanji: W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-WHAT WAS THAT, USOPP?!
Sanji: Th-that-th-that invisible-man bastard saw Nami n-n-n-nude?!

Plus, Oz climbs up to the top of TB's mast so he can make it his special seat! Events like that make the script sound all too real to me, but I'll still wait and see whether it is or not....
Old 2007-06-20, 15:33   Link #7
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I wonder if Oz can be reason with by words XD
Luffy:" Come back"
Oz: "Okey~~~!"
Old 2007-06-22, 18:10   Link #8
onepiecelover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
I wonder if Oz can be reason with by words XD
Luffy:" Come back"
Oz: "Okey~~~!"
lmao that would be hilarious
Old 2007-06-22, 18:13   Link #9
marvelB

Well, the full chapter came out (FINALLY). It looks like that script was only partially fake, after all. It's pretty hilarious to see a pissed Sanji for nearly the whole chapter (up until he gets affected by the negative ghosts...). But of course, the defining moments for the chapter for me are:

Spoiler:

Haven't found a full translation yet, unfortunately, because I really wanted to know what Moria says when Hildon arrives with the obvious news that the crew's rampaging through TB. He didn't look so worried about the news (though it may be due to his laziness)....
Old 2007-06-22, 19:49   Link #10
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Man this Arc is moving pretty quickly, but i wonder what moria will do, and does he even care with Absolam is doing?
Old 2007-06-23, 07:39   Link #11
marvelB

Well, after finally reading a translation, I've gotta say that I love this chapter even more. I like the fact that Usopp says that he'll help Sanji rescue Nami because he felt responsible for letting her kidnapped (this even makes for a slight chance of Usopp fighting Absalom instead of Sanji!). Also, Zoro DOES say that he's interested in meeting Ryuuma...

And about Moria, he says that he'll find even stronger people's shadows to create zombies from, and actually says that he's bored after Hildon tells him that the situation with Luffy's crew seemed to be under control. He also says that he wanted to "play" with Oz. These things definitely suggest to me that Moria must be pretty confident in his abilities (perhaps by "playing" with Oz he means that he'll show him who's in charge?).

Heh, and Usopp's made some special salt weapons for the crew after all. I think it would be pretty amusing if at the beginning of next chapter Usopp will attempt to shoot salt into Oz's mouth, but Oz asks him if he'll join his crew, making Usopp drop the salt in surprise. XD
Old 2007-06-30, 18:45   Link #12
onepiecelover

No new chapter this week
Closed Thread