Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-09-01, 18:39   Link #21
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I want Danzou to destroy Sasuke in the most sickest fashion and just add the words 'Don't think I'm just a senile old man'
Raikage is gonna do that.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 19:29   Link #22
Ero-Senn1n

Now the only positive roles as kage are Gaara and the mizukage, the two elders (rock kage and Danzou) should die soon as they are much worse than Sasuke ever was. Raikage is somewhere in the middle, he is neither in a positive nor in negative role, so Naruto can turn him to the good side, which means he has very good chances to survive his battle against Sasuke.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 19:31   Link #23
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

There is not going to be any team ups with Sasuke. Kishi didn't show this sinister chakra of Sasuke's for no reason. He is going to stay a villain for a while. If anything, he will likely go further down the path of darkness thanks to Madara and his own stupidity.

That's why the Raikage's death is very possible. Juugo is pretty much being set up to die. His role is just about over and he is not important to the plot. And his death would allow Sasuke an excuse to kill the Raikage.
Old 2009-09-01, 20:43   Link #24
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
There is not going to be any team ups with Sasuke. Kishi didn't show this sinister chakra of Sasuke's for no reason. He is going to stay a villain for a while. If anything, he will likely go further down the path of darkness thanks to Madara and his own stupidity.
For some reason I expect his sinister chakra to do something to his normal sharingan (change it's shape or something along those lines) or give him a power up of some kind.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 21:00   Link #25
Zabu_san
Demon of the Hidden Mist

From aNOthEr site

224 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg [↓] :2009/08/31(月) 19:59:55 ID:31GE/llF0
すまん明日は出張でジャンプみれねえええええええ
また来週頑張らせていただきます><

Nja will be going on a business trip this week, so he won't be able to check out early Jump and drop spoilers today.
This goes for both Naruto and One Piece.

And since Himajin retired, we're stuck with.... relying on unverified anonymous posters to post pics, to verify true spoilers.
Old 2009-09-02, 01:14   Link #26
OnionSoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakosan View Post
Fingernailsgirl was a reader who usually came up with nice spoilers pictures, where you could clearly see her looong and glittered nails holding the magazine.
woooo
OnionSoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 04:09   Link #27
james0246

Some spoilers are out from Ohana - Sasuke catchs one of the side-characters in a genjutsu; and Naruto continues his talk with Madara. In other words, not much detail is known yet. Expect more info in a few hours...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 05:34   Link #28
Ichimaru

sasuke should be killer here, i hate plotjutsu

his fighting against the kages, whats stopping danzou from standing idle and catchin sasuke in a genjutsu, while sasuke is either trap in it or counters it with his own, his body is still idle there for the kages to attack it.

i doubt genjutsu can caught multiple fighters in one go...
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 06:20   Link #29
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
sasuke should be killer here, i hate plotjutsu

his fighting against the kages, whats stopping danzou from standing idle and catchin sasuke in a genjutsu, while sasuke is either trap in it or counters it with his own, his body is still idle there for the kages to attack it.

Unless you're a genjutsu GOD, like Itachi was. But it's likely that the Kumo nin know of the genjutsu thing. That and a teammate is important in dispelling a genjutsu. So unless he goes for the MS technique, I don't think he can trap them all at the same time if they are even slightly skilled.

Also, in a long list of requests, here's the second colouring I just finished:

Last edited by Frenchie; 2009-09-02 at 06:49.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 06:29   Link #30
EoT
~~

Basically at the moment all thats out is Japanese scripts so I'll post a short/vague summary From Sho @ NF

Spoiler for Spoiler!:
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 07:02   Link #31
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
Like when the Rain nin fodders used Genjutsu on Team 7, when Kabuto's Genjutsu worked on an entire arena, when Shodai's Genjutsu worked on Sarutobi and Enma, when Tayuya or Shima and Fukasaku used Genjutsu against multiple opponents or when Kakashi hypnotized the two Root ninja at once?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 07:30   Link #32
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Chapter looks amazing. Madara and Naruto talk. Sasuke defeats Shi, I think the Raikage takes care of Juugo, the chapter ends with Sasuke taking on the Raikage...

Also I think there were some stuff about Rikudou Sennin being related to Senju and the Uchihas not sure about that yet -_______-
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 08:30   Link #33
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Oh my god, I see Sasuke being nearly crushed and then Raikage says "this is for my brother!" and Sasuke says "I did neither kill nor capture him, he's alive!" and Raikage says "Okay, I retreat!!" and Sasuke says "Now I'm going to kill Danzou!!!" and Danzou says "Now I'm going to kill Sasuke!!!" and they fight until the truth is revealed and dark Zetsu appears and captures Naruto while Kisame captures Hachibi and Sasuke aswell as Danzou have to fight side by side against the new menace and they say "Now we're going to kill Akatsuki!!!!!111" and Raikage crushes some wall between him and them and yells out loud "Yeah, of course!!!!!!!11111"...
I vote this as the best post of the thread.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 09:15   Link #34
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Spoiler for Talk between Madara and Naruto:
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 09:25   Link #35
lotus_lee

Interesting stuff about the talk between Naruto and Sasuke. That's a pretty good story to explain why Sasuke is so caught up in hatred and revenge.

But who cares about that emo anyways. Raikage, smash his pretty boy face in!
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 09:28   Link #36
EoT
~~

-Raikage activates his body with Raiton chakra and his reflex speed is comparable to that of the Yellow Flash

Interesting that is
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 09:36   Link #37
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Spoiler for Talk between Madara and Naruto:
This is too good to be true... plot development is not was I was expecting for this week's chapter. I hope this spoiler points to the right direction.
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 09:48   Link #38
Rahan

Am I the only one who thinks it's really bad ?

So the Uchihas are hateful because their granddady didn't chose them as his only heir ? The world has been constantly in chaos because of this ? Naruto was destined to be Sasuke's rival because of that ? We are going through all this shit because of an inheritance trouble ?

Oh, and Itachi's gift is definitely the Rinnegan. Naruto has the will of the Senju and he got something from the Uchiha. It's certain Naruto will make the addition, awaken the Rinnegan and take Rikudo Sennin's place. Either that or it will help him beat Sasuke and then Sasuke will grant him the Rinnegan one way or another.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 10:05   Link #39
ragnos007

I'm looking forward to this chapter looks really really promising. The fight between Sasuke Co. and Raikage co. and the talk between Naruto and Madara. Its cool that they finally know the truth about Itachi. Though when you think about it, Itachi wasnt an uchiha at heart because he believed the shodais way was best that love was needed and thats why he helped wipe out the uchiha. Madara lied that Sasukes goal is the same as Itachis.
Old 2009-09-02, 10:09   Link #40
Rahan

Also, the beast behind Sasuke has big white eyes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Madara twisted the truth a little and the elder son was the Hyuuga funder. A one point in history, a branch of the Hyuuga tainted themselves in their quest for power, creating the Uchiha. (according to Kakashi, rumors say either Uchiha are Hyuuga descendants or that they have the same origins, depending on the translation)
The Hyuuga then came with their seals to prevent this to happen again.

In short, if Naruto doesn't mix up Senju + Uchiha to get the Rinnegan, then, there will be a Naruhina ending and their son will. This chapter makes clear all the shit happened because there was no complete successor to Rikudo Sennin
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion