Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Spoiler for Pic:
Spoiler for Pic:
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 06:59   Link #203
ajnas
Banned

Going by that pic, Sasuke is more special than Naruto, I believe this is where all doujutsu's orginated from, the Jyuubi.
ajnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 07:14   Link #204
lotus_lee

lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 07:25   Link #205
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee View Post
wowowowowowowwowowowowowoww.

Rep time.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 07:36   Link #206
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^The crow thing was actually a bad early translation (of Kankuro's name at that). The real Jyuubi seems to have one eye and body similar to the Kyuubi.
Quote:
Spoiler for Pic:
Putting those two things together and the shadow beast that we have seen in Sasuke I'm beginning to believe that Sasuke's sharingan is linked to the Jyuubi more than other sharingans. Maybe he is fragment of the Jyuubi and that is why Madara wants him.

It seems like the reason Nagato is significantly weaker than Rikkodou is because the original eye had both Rinnegan and Sharingan mixed and when he gave his son the power it was diluted until only the sharingan was left and the rinnegan a simple genetic mutation.

Also if Sasuke is a fragment of the Jyuubi and so is Nagato then I am calling Final Fantasy VII rip off.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 07:53   Link #207
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Putting those two things together and the shadow beast that we have seen in Sasuke I'm beginning to believe that Sasuke's sharingan is linked to the Jyuubi more than other sharingans. Maybe he is fragment of the Jyuubi and that is why Madara wants him.

It seems like the reason Nagato is significantly weaker than Rikkodou is because the original eye had both Rinnegan and Sharingan mixed and when he gave his son the power it was diluted until only the sharingan was left and the rinnegan a simple genetic mutation.

Also if Sasuke is a fragment of the Jyuubi and so is Nagato then I am calling Final Fantasy VII rip off.
More than Sasuke, I'm willing to think that the entire Uchiha clan is a fragment of the Jyuubi, just like all the other Bijuu. The same can be said about the Senjuu clan. That explains how the Senjuu and Uchiha clans both were able to control the Kyuubi and possibly all the other Bijuu very well. Because they had the power of the Jyuubi, from which all other Bijuu are derived, they had the power of supremacy over them. What makes Sasuke different from Itachi and the rest of the clan (minus Madara) is that Sasuke's heart is filled with hatred, and it is hatred that enables him to make full use of the Jyuubi's power.

Another thing that just came to mind is how Rikudo Sennin sealed the Jyuubi's soul within him. He then split its soul into nine pieces, creating the Bijuu. There's no denying that his sons also inherited Rikudo Sennin's power. Perhaps, like Minato had done with Kyuubi, Rikudo split Jyuubi's power in two when his sons were born, placing the dark side of Jyuubi in his first son with the Sharingan, and the light side in his younger son, like Minato placed the light side of Kyuubi's chakra in Naruto and the dark side someplace else. That is why the Uchiha's power is defined by hatred and bloodlust, if you look at how their Sharingan is made to develop by killing one's closest friend and then taking the eyes of your sibling. Senjuu's power is defined by love and sympathy rather than hatred, and that is how they are able to access their side of Jyuubi's power.
Old 2009-10-08, 09:11   Link #208
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
rofl
Old 2009-10-08, 09:30   Link #209
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Spoiler for Pic:
Wow... i thought so but the stick and all from the Rikoudou Senin reminded me of something...
Spoiler:
Old 2009-10-08, 10:15   Link #210
james0246

Quote:

Hmm, Sasuke's Susano'o/Genjutsu Monster doesn't really look anything like the Jyuubi. The Jyuubi has the Kyuubi's body only with one really big eye (which has the Rinnegan's concentric circles and 9 tomoe), whereas Sasuke's Susano'o/Genjutsu Monster is a weird humanoid giant with strange 6-finger'd hands.

That being said, this theory has certainly attained relevence again .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 11:11   Link #211
rajin
Banned

[IMG]http://imagefruity.com/images/42wtkyvfconmk9hyv74.jpg

[IMG]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9536/sasukesucked2.jpg

[IMG]http://imagefruity.com/images/0tzu62y5etae0iyfxl2k.jpg

Last edited by monir; 2009-10-09 at 00:05.
rajin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 11:12   Link #212
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Hmm, Sasuke's Susano'o/Genjutsu Monster doesn't really look anything like the Jyuubi. The Jyuubi has the Kyuubi's body only with one really big eye (which has the Rinnegan's concentric circles and 9 tomoe), whereas Sasuke's Susano'o/Genjutsu Monster is a weird humanoid giant with strange 6-finger'd hands.

That being said, this theory has certainly attained relevence again .
I said that it might be a fragment a very small piece of the jyuubi, maybe it is a small piece of the jyuubi's hatred. I don't think that the showing of the shadow beast consuming Sasuke and the jyuubi being mentioned are two seperate events.

It looks like Naruto will be coming to an end soon but I wont be surprised if Kishi makes a spin-off story revolving around Rikkodou Sennin and his sons which explain most of Naruto.

@Where is Hidan in that pic I cant see him

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 11:42   Link #213
Rahan

Quote:
@Where is Hidan in that pic I cant see him
Hidan and Sasori are missing ...
Those are only characters who interacted directly with Naruto, no matter how brief their interaction was (soon it will be revealed Kisame was Jiraya's mole, Deidara fought Sasuke because he was afraid Sasuke would hurt Naruto and Orochimaru is coming back to protect Naruto)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 11:46   Link #214
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Oh how useless Byakugan is in comparison to the way the manga was set up early on lol.

Remember when Hyuuga was touted as the one of the two greatest clans in Konoha. Sharingan evolved from Byakugan and all that. Remember how impressed Kakashi was when he saw Neji fighting Hinata and he exclaimed "I didn't know a guy like this existed. Our sasuke is no match for him".

Lol with all the insane powerups Sasuke or Naruto could kill Neji in their sleep.

I wonder if Kishi plans on tying up those kinds of loose ends or will he simply ignore them in favor of evermore grandiose narratives which pop out of the blue.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 11:47   Link #215
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
WTF

iam sure that will happen at the end
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 11:49   Link #216
james0246

@Cub: Oh, I misunderstood then, I apologies.

That being said, what a stupid colour cover page. No consistency, no theme, just random characters (and yes, they are random, considering that Naruto has interacted with far more characters (in far more important ways) than are shown in the image; I mean, where is Iruka or Hiruzen? Shikimaru or Hinata? Freaking Minato? etc) standing around in no particular order...

And the colour images of Sakura and company walking is equally unimpressive. Why would I want to see a colour image for characters I already know the colour of and a conversation that is ultimately boring...

And the magazine cover (of SJ) is equally stupid. Who wants to see an action pic of Naruto eating ramen?

Big disappointment for these colour pages...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 11:55   Link #217
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Who is this person top left of Jiraiya? And why is he among a the manga's reccuring characers

http://imagefruity.com/images/0tzu62y5etae0iyfxl2k.jpg
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 11:58   Link #218
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu View Post
Oh how useless Byakugan is in comparison to the way the manga was set up early on lol.

Remember when Hyuuga was touted as the one of the two greatest clans in Konoha. Sharingan evolved from Byakugan and all that. Remember how impressed Kakashi was when he saw Neji fighting Hinata and he exclaimed "I didn't know a guy like this existed. Our sasuke is no match for him".

Lol with all the insane powerups Sasuke or Naruto could kill Neji in their sleep.

I wonder if Kishi plans on tying up those kinds of loose ends or will he simply ignore them in favor of evermore grandiose narratives which pop out of the blue.
Hyuuga are gone forever ...
Their crest didn't even appear among the ones of the clans fighting against Senju / Uchiha, unlike the Nara and a few other known clans. (granted we don't see all the clans, but they should have had a somehow central position if they were so important)
Ao is probably the last time we'll see one fighting.

Quote:
@Cub: Oh, I misunderstood then, I apologies.

That being said, what a stupid colour cover page. No consistency, no theme, just random characters (and yes, they are random, considering that Naruto has interacted with far more characters (in far more important ways) than are shown in the image; I mean, where is Iruka or Hiruzen? Shikimaru or Hinata? Freaking Minato? etc) standing around in no particular order...
Almost all the characters here appeared hostile to Naruto, but were changed at some point by Naruto. You could have a point with Iruka though. Even Kakashi took time to warm up to Naruto (didn't he say he was "starting to like him" in the Wind training arc ?)
That's why I joked about Kisame, Deidara and Oro, whose inclusion seems weird. (Kisame doesn't give a damn, Deidara was just infuriated and Oro was amused)

Oh, and Neji is missing (refer to the first part of this post)

Edit : forgot about Kimimaro. Can't make him fit in this. I guess it's just random after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu View Post
Who is this person top left of Jiraiya? And why is he among a the manga's reccuring characers
It's Zabuza.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 12:04   Link #219
ajnas
Banned

Deidara and Kisame is just random, so is Kimmimaro.
ajnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 12:18   Link #220
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Watch this. Madara makes a Death Star out of the moon and takes over the world. He'll then use the Death Star to conquer other planets. And this is how Star Wars really began.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion