AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-18, 08:14   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 351 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .
This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.
As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

A fair warning: To those few fans who are intentionally distorting the pronounciation of any names of any characters, stop it now! You are being very insensitive toward the fans who may like a certain character. And not to mention the intentional distortion of the names get a few posters so agitated that they go on a rampage of nonsensical posting mixed with an intense session of flaming. Those of you who are baiting these posters by taking part in this particular exercise of innovative name calling of a certain character.. well, stop it. You know who you are. We are more than willing to hand out a few bans until we get through to you. Hope I have made myself clear enough.

To the general fans: Please use the report button if you see anyone is intentionally distorting any characters name to bait or agitate a group of fans, i.e. Sasuke as Sasgay or Naruto as Narutard and etc. Please do not reserve any kind of sympathy for these kinds of posters who are articulate enough, but don't mind stooping to those kinds of petty behaviour.

Summary :
Quote:

Sasuke: Do you want me to kill you?

Karin: Sasuke is... ....So fr-freakin' hot! (Actually he isn't in the pic above. He looks high.)

translated by Sho and brucelee of NF.

ナルト
Naruto

騙された水月の場面から。囚人に「重吾に殺されちまえ!!」と挑発されキレる水月
The scene is at the place where Suigetsu was fooled. The prisoners are telling Suigetsu, "You're gonna get killed by Juugo!" and that pisses him off.

挑発した囚人を攻撃
He attacks them as they're riled up.

したと同時に舞台変わって重吾とサスケ
The same time that's happening, it changes to the scene of Juugo and Sasuke

重吾、壁ごとサスケを破壊
Juugo destroys the walls getting to Sasuke

とどめをさそうとする重吾。変化するサスケ
重吾をコピーする
Juugo puts an end to it as Sasuke transforms and copies Juugo.

重吾「こいつは強ぇ!!君麻呂以来のコピー野郎だぜェ!!」
Juugo- "He's strong, a copy-cat bastard even better than Kimimaro!"

と、重吾飛びかかる
Juugo gets ready to lunge

ここへ水月降臨。「ここは任せてよ」と重吾と戦う
It's here that Suigetsu makes his debut. "Let me handle this," and he fights with Juugo.

サスケ「二人とも止めろ!!」
Sasuke- "Both of you, quit it!"

聞かない二人。サスケ、二人を蛇みたいなので巻きついて動きを止める
None of them are listening. Sasuke stops them with something that looks like a serpent.

サスケ「お前ら・・・オレに殺されたいのか?」
Sasuke- "Guys...do you want me to kill you?"

二人とも戦慄
Both of them shiver

一人酔いしれる香燐
Karin is absorbed in whatever she's doing and pays them no mind

で、改めて重吾を連れて行こうとするサスケ。でも、重吾なんか元に戻ったらビビっちゃった
Afterwards, Sasuke goes to bring Juugo along with him as was his original intention. However when Juugo turns back to his original self, he turns scared

水月「・・・・何・・・アレ?スゴい二重人格だね」
Suigetsu- "...What...the hell? He's got some serious split personality going on there."

香燐「言ったろ・・・重吾は自分でも止められない殺人衝動にかられてるって・・・
    自分をコントロールできない。ホントは殺人なんてしたくないのさ」
Karin- "Didn't I already say this? By himself, Juugo can't stop his killing urges. He's unable to control himself. The reality is that he doesn't want to kill."

来週終わり
End of next week
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 08:21   Link #2
Sasuke_Bateman
No

From what i read, Sasuke used some snake attack thingy to stop the fight.... Sasuke is so gonna summon Manda, can't wait for Manda calling him Sasuke-sama
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 08:32   Link #3
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
From what i read, Sasuke used some snake attack thingy to stop the fight.... Sasuke is so gonna summon Manda, can't wait for Manda calling him Sasuke-sama
I doubt it's Manda after all they are inside an indoor facility and i doubt Sasuke would waste the chakra wo summon Manda to just stop a fight, it was probably a lower form of snake.

Juugo seems to have some severe personality problems if you ask me.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 08:36   Link #4
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-So Juugo is apparently the Narutoverse version of Dr. Jakyl and Mr. Hyde? Or would the Incredible Hulk be a more appropriate parallel to Juugo? Either way this makes him one of my favorite characters right now. Oh the things he can do to his victims. He appears to them at first as a shy and scared person then turns all murder-like and slaughters them. But I still don't like how Kishimoto is portraying the women in this fictional world. Karin has done nothing impressive right now. Hell even Sakura got her glory minutes but this is ridiculous. I am starting to think Sasuke only took Karing because women with glasses are more his type...
Old 2007-04-18, 08:37   Link #5
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
I doubt it's Manda after all they are inside an indoor facility and i doubt Sasuke would waste the chakra wo summon Manda to just stop a fight, it was probably a lower form of snake.
I know i was just hinting at the fact that i can see Sasuke summoning Manda, not right now of course but down the line somewhere...when he needs to.
Old 2007-04-18, 08:40   Link #6
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
I know i was just hinting at the fact that i can see Sasuke summoning Manda, not right now of course but down the line somewhere...when he needs to.
-Like when? Against Itachi? I apologise for saying this but can you say: Manda Flambe? Besides, I got to wander if Manda would actually listen to him. Then again, Sasuke ain't stupid enough to waste time on something he can't control.
Old 2007-04-18, 08:44   Link #7
tatami
back in black

wonder mandas opinion bout sasuke kickin orochimarus butt...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 08:46   Link #8
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Manda started to disregard Orochimaru... He couldn't even summon him without Kabuto's help anymore. If he found out, they'd be both dead.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 08:47   Link #9
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
wonder mandas opinion bout sasuke kickin orochimarus butt...
He would probably laugh and say Oro was a weakling anyway.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 08:53   Link #10
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
manda can talk?=O
...amazing!maybe i just cant remember anything in the anime..^^
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 08:53   Link #11
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

For the first time in awhile, I'm kinda pumped for this week's chapter. I'm imagining Juugo and Suigetsu wreckin the shit out of the place until Sasuke stops them. Surely this fight, although won't be long will at least show some battle scenes.
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 08:54   Link #12
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
i hope kishi hurries up and shows us Karin's tecniques!(sp)...

I dont think Sasuke would kill juugo or suigetsu...if that happened,he'd just be left with Karin...
><
<3

urm..
does"pays them no mind" mean..not taking any notice?

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-04-19 at 08:12. Reason: Do not double post
Old 2007-04-18, 08:57   Link #13
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedai View Post
i hope kishi hurries up and shows us Karin's tecniques!(sp)...
I hope i'm wrong, but I'm getting the feeling that the only reason she's there is for her ability to locate people
Old 2007-04-18, 08:59   Link #14
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

In case you didn't notice, the giant animals are kinda like giant people(in animal bodies). If I was a giant toad, I wouldn't be scared of anything Smaller than a piece of my shit. It's awsome enough that these ninja can convince them to do anything at all, so I doubt that Manda would allow himself to be summoned JUST to take out one bite sized super ninja. Pretty much the only reason The Giant animals exist seems to be to take on other giant creatures.

P.S. This new pansy mode on juugo sucks. It would be cool if he was kinda normal insted, but being a scardey cat is really gonna put a damper on the whole thing.
Old 2007-04-18, 08:59   Link #15
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Like when? Against Itachi? I apologise for saying this but can you say: Manda Flambe? Besides, I got to wander if Manda would actually listen to him. Then again, Sasuke ain't stupid enough to waste time on something he can't control.
I dunno when Naruto finally catches up with him

Naruto: SASUKE! i'm taking you back with me no matter what!
Sasuke: You and what army?
Naruto: " Poof" -Naruto summons Gamabunta-
Sasuke: hehe "POOF" -summons Manda-...WTF PWN

This could happen! You never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedai View Post
manda can talk?=O
...amazing!maybe i just cant remember anything in the anime..^^
Yeah he can talk.
Old 2007-04-18, 09:04   Link #16
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

So can summons not be killed? I was under the impression that they lead lives (mostly drawing that from I thought those 2 worthless little frogs Naruto always summons were Gamabunta's kids) and Manda had a building sized knife sent through his head.
Old 2007-04-18, 09:08   Link #17
aedai
*3*

I really hopeyour wrong on what you said about Karin...its just gonna be annoying when all she can do is locate people...she better not be too weak ><
Old 2007-04-18, 09:18   Link #18
tatami
back in black

i hope she dies soon
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 09:22   Link #19
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i hope she dies soon
How can she died? She's with an Uchiha! He has the SharinGOD!

Last edited by Sasuke_Bateman; 2007-04-18 at 09:34.
Old 2007-04-18, 09:35   Link #20
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
true so true, i think manda will fear sasuke if he finds out that sasuke took out orochimaru who manda had restrained from killing because of his strenght.

on another thought, sasuke using snake techniques kinda hints to me that orochimaru is truly burried somwhere inside sasuke's mind or orochimaru might actually be sasuke.... sometimes in order to trick your enemies got to trick your friends

if rin has no special abilites other than locate people, then it is really sad.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote