AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-09-01, 04:30   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Chapter 462 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Spoilers have not been released yet, but, just to be safe, I will create the thread a little early...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 07:33   Link #2
Spicy~Noodles
It's been a while....

I'm excited to see how this battle will go. Lets hope someone really busts a move in this chapter. And uhhh, just wanted to say hi James.
Spicy~Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 07:45   Link #3
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
There´s so much going on at the Kage meeting, I wouldn´t be surprised if that fight ended already in the next chapter, due to someone interfering.
Old 2009-09-01, 08:16   Link #4
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Nja will be going on a business trip this week, so he won't be able to check out early Jump and drop spoilers today.
This goes for both Naruto and One Piece.

And since Himajin retired, we're stuck with.... relying on unverified anonymous posters to post pics, to verify true spoilers.
Looks like we're gonna have to wait for good spoilers

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 08:31   Link #5
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Looks like we're gonna have to wait for good spoilers
What about glitter fingernails girl?
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 11:58   Link #6
OnionSoup

fingernails girl woo?
OnionSoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 12:18   Link #7
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
What about glitter fingernails girl?
Picture spoilers usually come out around thursday or wednesday so we're still going to have to wait anyway

Old 2009-09-01, 12:34   Link #8
james0246

^Yeah, Hana doesn't usually start posting pics (etc) until Wednesday evening, so if that si the source we are going to have to wait for, then we have another day or so before anything major comes out.

That being said, we can still predict what is going to happen .

I predict...not much. A little more of the Raikage fight, some snippets of Gaara (I'm starting to wonder if he is going to die again), and maybe, if we are lucky a part of the Mdara v. Naruto (conversation) will be shown. Honestly, this fight isn't doing much for me right now (mostly because Kishimoto isn't that good at using team battles), so I am hoping for some more plot details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy~Noodles View Post
I'm excited to see how this battle will go. Lets hope someone really busts a move in this chapter. And uhhh, just wanted to say hi James.
Hey Spicy .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 12:58   Link #9
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnionSoup View Post
fingernails girl woo?
Fingernailsgirl was a reader who usually came up with nice spoilers pictures, where you could clearly see her looong and glittered nails holding the magazine.
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 13:07   Link #10
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
(I'm starting to wonder if he is going to die again)
Why would he die? I'm 100% sure he won't die, there are many reason for that, while there's almost no reason for him to ide other than hyping up akatsuki as the killers of kages. I think there are untouchable characters, and Gaara is one of them, just like Kakashi and Hinata (i remember how many people were arguing that Kakashi cannot be alive, and my argument was simply that he has plot shield so whatever happens to him he will not die) were in the battle against Pain. Gaara was untouchable even at the beginning of part 2, simply because his survival was Naruto's goal and his death would be Naruto's failure.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 13:11   Link #11
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

For some reason i think that Sasuke is going to lose pretty badly..Naruto's going to stop them....displaying the difference in strenght for both the Raikage and Sasuke....probably while this happens team Cloud, The Raikage himself and Sasuke.

But Naruto isn't going to be able to truly choose for Sasuke (probably after he heared from Madara) and Sasuke is probably going to leave the battlefield. Raikage mad at Naruto for letting him escape...he'll try to convince the kage that he was possed...and claiming that he received intel from Madara himself. Naruto will look truly suspicious then.. and for some reason Naruto might get hunted...

Probably that might be Madara's plan....Tsukyomi was god of the moon...a hallucination...so perhaps his "eye of the moon" plan was the actual plan to deceive the people...if Naruto won't get any backup or help.... he'll be an easier target. But...that's a prediction for a couple chapters ahead.
Old 2009-09-01, 13:43   Link #12
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
I think Sasuke is going to win, it seems like a common literary device to setup a losing battle and have the protagonist (even though that's not really what sasuke is, he's more vital to the story than the Raikage) reveal a new ability born from his near death experience and barely win. Sasuke still has things to do that are more important to the plot than fighting Raikage, the plot demands his victory.
Old 2009-09-01, 14:28   Link #13
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by noven View Post
I think Sasuke is going to win, it seems like a common literary device to setup a losing battle and have the protagonist (even though that's not really what sasuke is, he's more vital to the story than the Raikage) reveal a new ability born from his near death experience and barely win. Sasuke still has things to do that are more important to the plot than fighting Raikage, the plot demands his victory.
Cliche, but quoted for the truth.

Raikage can go Heihachi at Sasuke, but he still won't die. A retreat is most probable here, maybe news of killer bee will stop the fight.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 14:36   Link #14
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Oh my god, I see Sasuke being nearly crushed and then Raikage says "this is for my brother!" and Sasuke says "I did neither kill nor capture him, he's alive!" and Raikage says "Okay, I retreat!!" and Sasuke says "Now I'm going to kill Danzou!!!" and Danzou says "Now I'm going to kill Sasuke!!!" and they fight until the truth is revealed and dark Zetsu appears and captures Naruto while Kisame captures Hachibi and Sasuke aswell as Danzou have to fight side by side against the new menace and they say "Now we're going to kill Akatsuki!!!!!111" and Raikage crushes some wall between him and them and yells out loud "Yeah, of course!!!!!!!11111"...
Old 2009-09-01, 14:39   Link #15
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Oh my god, I see Sasuke being nearly crushed and then Raikage says "this is for my brother!" and Sasuke says "I did neither kill nor capture him, he's alive!" and Raikage says "Okay, I retreat" and Sasuke says "Now I'm going to kill Danzou" and Danzou says "Now I'm going to kill Sasuke" and they fight until the truth is revealed and dark Zetsu appears and captures Naruto while Kisame captures Hachibi and Sasuke aswell as Danzou have to fight side by side against the new menace and they say "Now we're going to kill Akatsuki!" and Raikage crushes some wall between him and them and yells out loud "Yeah, of course!"...
I'm just waiting for Raikage and Sasuke to start chatting, and once they realize that the 8tails is fine and they share a common hatred for Danzou they go team up and fight him! Riding in on rainbow powered unicorns and shooting beams of sunshine or lightning they destroy Danzou's sharingan and save the day.
Old 2009-09-01, 14:54   Link #16
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
I'm just waiting for Raikage and Sasuke to start chatting, and once they realize that the 8tails is fine and they share a common hatred for Danzou they go team up and fight him! Riding in on rainbow powered unicorns and shooting beams of sunshine or lightning they destroy Danzou's sharingan and save the day.
Raikage's too belligerent to team up with Sasuke. He's much akin to a roid-raging barbarian and I empathize with Kirabi in desiring to sneak away from Kumogakure.
Old 2009-09-01, 14:58   Link #17
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
wow sasuke and raikage team up vs danzou

i want naruto and madara to team up with them

sasuke raikage naruto madara gaara vs danzou
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 17:03   Link #18
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I want Danzou to destroy Sasuke in the most sickest fashion and just add the words 'Don't think I'm just a senile old man'

Old 2009-09-01, 17:35   Link #19
iBeast

hah sasuke+ raikage would be some pretty epic bad ass shit though lol
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 17:52   Link #20
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Who else agrees The Hulk would be more suitable to carry the 8 tails bull rather than Kirabi, he is much more bull like than calm happy go lucky Kira.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion