AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-27, 10:35   Link #3101
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
I feel this a conversation we have every other chapter, but Miyuki will always stare at Tatsuya with lewd eyes that's just how it is.
You dont understand, Miyuki MUST remain pure and innocent especially Loli Miyuki.
For Seitsukis sake and for ours for we dont want Seitsuki to lose interest.
HANG IN THERE SEITSUKI! BELIEVE!
Old 2013-02-27, 20:06   Link #3102
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
We know that the MKnR is going to be animated sooner or later....Let me ask you guys a question that has been haunting me for a while. Who is the ideal studio that should handle the animation of MKnR, the music composer, director, and ideal voice actress and actor for Miyuki and Tatsuya respectively.........

For me, I would like Product I.G to handle the animation...

For music, it would be sweet if a person with the caliber of Yuki Kajiura handles the music or Hiroyuki Sawano, the person who compose the music for guilty crown...

For Miyuki's voice, Rei Tanaka, the same person who voiced Lacus Clyne of Gundam Seed....

For Tatsuya, Yuichi Nakamura, the same person who voiced Gai Tsutsugami of Guilty Crown and Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail...........

That's my ideal staff, what's yours?
On the Studio choice I think one made Accel World ( I think its Sunrise Studio) or the one made it SAO (A-1 Studio), both styles and narration sequence (very attached to the LN and using their resource as advantage and better explained to difficult parts).

The Animation style most likely like that ones, I include: Ao no Exorcist, styles I disagree much: Naruto (Nara Studios) or Hagure no Yuusha (its only me when see as "cloudy" the screen??).

Really not feel happy if they choose JC Staff, stiil angry what they did Rosario among others.
Old 2013-02-27, 20:15   Link #3103
Anthony.N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
I don't care about the music so much, but ufotable for the animation please. I don't care if there's CG in it...
Yeah, ufotable babie~~~, and let them do the directing also,and yes, dont make series anime, make movie like them did for kara no kyokai
Old 2013-02-27, 21:16   Link #3104
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
You dont understand, Miyuki MUST remain pure and innocent especially Loli Miyuki.
For Seitsukis sake and for ours for we dont want Seitsuki to lose interest.
HANG IN THERE SEITSUKI! BELIEVE!
Seitsuki will never lose interest.

Blood, on the other hand...
Old 2013-02-27, 22:01   Link #3105
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony.N View Post
Yeah, ufotable babie~~~
You evil people are making me think on what would be if Mahouka vocal music would be sung by Kalafina.
Old 2013-02-28, 01:11   Link #3106
Shiyumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony.N View Post
Yeah, ufotable babie~~~, and let them do the directing also,and yes, dont make series anime, make movie like them did for kara no kyokai
I kown this won't happen but still
Old 2013-02-28, 02:39   Link #3107
Futuregazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
You evil people are making me think on what would be if Mahouka vocal music would be sung by Kalafina.
That'll be nice if it was kalafina
Old 2013-02-28, 09:51   Link #3108
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

V8C8 updated...
Old 2013-02-28, 17:19   Link #3109
Vahanar
Disabled By Request

Is it possible for one character to have two Strategic class magics? Or they're limited to only one?
Old 2013-02-28, 17:31   Link #3110
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahanar View Post
Is it possible for one character to have two Strategic class magics? Or they're limited to only one?
You mean the technique level?, I think is possible but the chances are so low due the level of specialization required that made almost unreachable, like Tats Material Burst, its fits due his "Decompose", even though cuz this variety the MKnR World standards say Tats original magics classify Him as NO Magician type (that's why he was outcast and disinherited to be the next Head of the 4th Clan), cuz he cannot use Magic according their definition.
Old 2013-02-28, 17:35   Link #3111
Vahanar
Disabled By Request

But Tatsuya already used different types of magic, right?

Yotusbas are jerks.
Old 2013-02-28, 17:42   Link #3112
Chimurry

Quote:
But Tatsuya already used different types of magic, right?

Yotusbas are jerks.
Mostly cuz his operation at the age of 6, if Miya and others didn't do, only could perform his birth Magic, essentially speaking is one with variants: a.Compose and b.Decompose, from there: MB, its not clear enough for me if He could perform gram demolition as part of his birth ability: high psions count, my pov inclinations mostly to Yes, he can do.

We know some of Sirius and Mio Strategic Class level magics, but seems, like Tats, their magic core its only one.

Last edited by Chimurry; 2013-02-28 at 17:44. Reason: fixing
Old 2013-02-28, 17:46   Link #3113
Vahanar
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry
Mostly cuz his operation at the age of 6
So this's the source of his scars?
Quote:
We know some of Sirius and Mio Strategic Class level magics, but seems the magic core its only one.
I honestly don't know who are they. I'm on vol.7, still waiting to be translated.
Old 2013-02-28, 18:12   Link #3114
Chimurry

Quote:

I honestly don't know who are they. I'm on vol.7, still waiting to be translated.
From SS "Summer Break" Miyuki words seems they made experiments with him, my guess it was to improve Tats, to be accurate seems Tats lot his memories from childhood (before age of 12), Vol 8 on the way of translation in BT, Miya made some revealings.

About the others: --BE AWARE OF SPOILER IF YOU ONLY READ BAKA TSUKI PAGE, THIS INFO HAS COMMONLY SPREAD HERE FOR SOME TIME.

Apostle Mio Itsuwaga:
Spoiler for Mayumi Short Story: Scorched Halloween.:

USNA Strategic Class Magician Sirius aka: Lina (real name):
Spoiler for USNA registered alias Strategic Class Magician:

Keep on mind Tatsuya is non register Strategic Class Magician, Japan Military keep him as National Defense secret, there's some hints in MKnR LN which guess there's near 50 magicians across the World whom full fill Strategic Class requirements.
Old 2013-02-28, 19:23   Link #3115
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
The scars are from training, that's clearly stated when they are revealed; the operation is actually hinted to be more of a spiritual thing.

Also, for what I remember the deal was that the operation was regarded as a failure (hence, Tatsuya = Failure), the reason being that the operation didn't allow him to use better magic than what he can do on his own, it merely gave him a better command of weak magic (flash cast).

----- Also, some troll added an empty page for volume 12, chapter 7.
Old 2013-02-28, 20:19   Link #3116
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:

No they are because he underwent torture as part of his training.
Old 2013-02-28, 20:23   Link #3117
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
His restoration ability wasn't fully developed back them and by the time they fully developed they were beyond his 24-hour limit.
Old 2013-02-28, 20:27   Link #3118
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
This. Before you ask he didn't heal them because His Restoration magic had not awoken.

When it did they realised he's now a monster that's semi immortal and can kill them as easily as squishing an ant. He has deep hatred for the clan and their only protection is his last emotion.

F'd up and Way OP. Tats is a BOSS
Old 2013-02-28, 20:32   Link #3119
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
This. Before you ask he didn't heal them because His Restoration magic had not awoken.

When it did they realised he's now a monster that's semi immortal and can kill them as easily as squishing an ant. He has deep hatred for the clan and their only protection is his last emotion.

F'd up and Way OP. Tats is a BOSS
He can't hate the clan. His emotion lobotomy prevents him from doing that.

He just has a lot of logical reasons to not act in their best interest.
Old 2013-02-28, 20:34   Link #3120
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
His restoration ability wasn't fully developed back them and by the time they fully developed they were beyond his 24-hour limit.
true but that's under the assumption the injury lowers his battle capabilities or he does himself. And from what he himself said to Sakurai in vol.8 it looks like his own injuries already heal he just never attempted with someone else.

Last edited by babbo3d; 2013-02-28 at 20:53.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings