AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-15, 09:23   Link #2181
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseito1875 View Post
Can anybody read what is says here?
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-23239.html

Apparently a second season was confirmed.
I think we should wait till 18th to be sure though
Old 2014-04-15, 09:29   Link #2182
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
I think we should wait till 18th to be sure though
The yellow logo on Shi-chan's foot says "Anime 2 period production confirmed", but that's more like engrish since I'm not sure on how to rephrase the line I'm guessing that 期 is season.

edit :

Right now it's like 12 am on Japan; and the leak seems to have like an hour or so; so right now most official sources aren't being updated-- but on the oregairu underground cults, the news seems to be spreading like wildfire
Old 2014-04-15, 09:44   Link #2183
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
The yellow logo on Shi-chan's foot says "Anime 2 period production confirmed", but that's more like engrish since I'm not sure on how to rephrase the line I'm guessing that 期 is season.

edit :

Right now it's like 12 am on Japan; and the leak seems to have like an hour or so; so right now most official sources aren't being updated-- but on the oregairu underground cults, the news seems to be spreading like wildfire
Well, I'm just saying we already had Railgun Season 3 April fools fake very well done
Old 2014-04-15, 09:51   Link #2184
Noidea

Long post all speculations.

I don't really think Hayama are going to be together. Lots of hint of their past, but the hints aren't really about romance. Hayama said himself in LN 8, that he has never truly liked someone. Most likely what occurred was Hayama kept friend zoning girls in the past, but people got curious of who he like. They find out somehow in a diary or convo that it's Yukinoshita (could be either sister). Hayama gets pressured to confess to Yukino and she rejects him. The girls and guys start to ostracize Yukino because of this (mostly her former best friend likes Hayama)[Haruno talks about hoping Yui would stay as Yukino's friend). If Yukino confessed to Hayama I don't think anything would of happened since I am pretty sure Hayama has friend zone tons of girls. Hayama has been shown to be pretty selfish, so he protected his status rather than Yukino. This could also be the reason for Yukino's POV about how people are jealous of others with talent (being confessed to by Hayama) and the reason she wants to help others, since no one helped her.

I feel like there is already enough foreshadowing to see the ending of Yukino and 8man being together.
Noidea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 10:01   Link #2185
Tenzen12

I do agree that there is no much chance for YxH, but you are wrong if you think that he would threat Yukino in same way as other girls. He blame himself for past incidents and whenever he step putting his nice guy fasade you can trace it back to it.

PS: second season would be great.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 10:05   Link #2186
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I do agree that there is no much chance for YxH, but you are wrong if you think that he would threat Yukino in same way as other girls. He blame himself for past incidents and whenever he step putting his nice guy fasade you can trace it back to it.

PS: second season would be great.
YxH is a confusing abbreviation. No chance for Yuki X Hikki, or no chance for Yuki X Hayama?

Cause I have some offense to take with one option, and I'm not sure if I'm justifiably disagreeable or not.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 10:06   Link #2187
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Well, I'm just saying we already had Railgun Season 3 April fools fake very well done
The news is in pretty much every anime news site that I check, so what you are saying is that this goes to a Conspiracy Theory level?

Speaking about Yukinon x Hayama.... I love it how everyone is casually forgetting that Yukinon dislikes Hayama? He pretty much encompases every bad side that she rumbles about on her values scale. Heck, he might even be the reason of why that value scale has that bad side in the first place.

If you notice, when they first interacted early in the story; she couldn't hold back her distaste at all. It is only way later that she kinda of let go and started to act more normally around him..... But that's obviously not Hayama being able to break her shell, but rather it's Yukinon the one who has matured and / or moved on a step forward; which was probably prompted by her new and very important school life (aka club). Hayama's early grievances about her would fit perfectly in that sense, as I interpret them as him fearing her moving to a place where he can't reach.
Old 2014-04-15, 10:06   Link #2188
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
YxH is a confusing abbreviation. No chance for Yuki X Hikki, or no chance for Yuki X Hayama?

Cause I have some offense to take with one option, and I'm not sure if I'm justifiably disagreeable or not.
You are right, my bad. So I guess YuHaya?

Quote:
The news is in pretty much every anime news site that I check, so what you are saying is that this goes to a Conspiracy Theory level?

Speaking about Yukinon x Hayama.... I love it how everyone is casually forgetting that Yukinon dislikes Hayama? He pretty much encompases every bad side that she rumbles about on her values scale. Heck, he might even be the reason of why that value scale has that bad side in the first place.

If you notice, when they first interacted early in the story; she couldn't hold back her distaste at all. It is only way later that she kinda of let go and started to act more normally around him..... But that's obviously not Hayama being able to break her shell, but rather it's Yukinon the one who has matured and / or moved on a step forward; which was probably prompted by her new and very important school life (aka club). Hayama's early grievances about her would fit perfectly in that sense, as I interpret them as him fearing her moving to a place where he can't reach.
That's obvious, but that's also means she is no indifferent toward him. She is emotionaly invested in one or other way and until we don't know what exactly happened, it's open to various speculation. Well her distaste is definitely more personal than some general ideological stance.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2014-04-15 at 11:06.
Old 2014-04-15, 10:19   Link #2189
anonfr

Quote:

I didn't forget it. Her going to Hayama for help with her speech weirded me out. A lot. Got me in a weird place in general. When I read about him saying he's helping her and she called him on the weekend, in my mind his tone was bragging. The imaginary Hayama voice in my head while I read was bragging. It was strange.

That's why the most hints about Hayama X Yukino would all be connected to any reconciliation and him winning her over.

I'll still never ship them though.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 10:34   Link #2190
Heat066

Quote:
I didn't forget it. Her going to Hayama for help with her speech weirded me out. A lot. Got me in a weird place in general. When I read about him saying he's helping her and she called him on the weekend, in my mind his tone was bragging. The imaginary Hayama voice in my head while I read was bragging. It was strange.

That's why the most hints about Hayama X Yukino would all be connected to any reconciliation and him winning her over.

I'll still never ship them though.
Im sorry if this sounds rather harsh, but..

Stop being so paranoic, you're worrying for every little thing, are you just going to disregard all the development between her and Hikigaya? or you think the author will suddenly say "Oh, now I want a YukinoxHayama ending!" this late in the game? cool down your head man.
Heat066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 10:36   Link #2191
lijenstina
Nihilism for Beginners

Quote:

If you notice, when they first interacted early in the story; she couldn't hold back her distaste at all. It is only way later that she kinda of let go and started to act more normally around him.....
Well to be fair she did exactly that with Hachiman too (although Hikigaya did respond in kind too).
Quote:
“I’m sure I heard you mention a fatal flaw towards the end, but… In a way, it’s amazing you can say all that so confidently. You’re a weirdo. I’m already creeped out.”
“I’m sorry; that may have been a bit of an exaggeration. Just short of average is probably the correct thing to say.”
“To start with, eyes such as yours, which emulate those of a rotten fish, will invariably leave a bad impression."
“Ah, so you are aware of the fact that you’re a nuisance?”
“…So annoying.”
“Competing against this boy makes me feel that my chastity is in peril. I refuse.”
“That’s a strange greeting. What tribe does it originate from?”
“When one is lambasted to that degree, they wouldn’t normally come again… Are you a masochist?”
lijenstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 10:52   Link #2192
Heat066

On a side note:

2nd SEASON!? *faints*

OMG now i'm so hyped for this! but guess I won't get my hopes too high until a proper translation, or could this be the announcement Excorcism was talking about before?

---EDIT---

YEAH! I think it's pretty much confirmed here:

【速報】アニメ『俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている』2期決定きたああああああああああ

This is the red letter of the notice. Cheers!

Last edited by Heat066; 2014-04-15 at 11:09.
Old 2014-04-15, 11:18   Link #2193
dark44

if there is second season may he well relase more volums or finish the novel by the second season
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 11:25   Link #2194
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
Im sorry if this sounds rather harsh, but..

Stop being so paranoic, you're worrying for every little thing, are you just going to disregard all the development between her and Hikigaya? or you think the author will suddenly say "Oh, now I want a YukinoxHayama ending!" this late in the game? cool down your head man.
This is good point, but Yahari has tendeces subvert romantic tropes often enough to not be completely sure (and even if we ommit that possibility as unlikely, there are no guarantee for HachYuki or Hachi x Anyone in first place)
Old 2014-04-15, 11:31   Link #2195
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
This is good point, but Yahari has tendeces subvert romantic tropes often enough to not be completely sure (and even if we ommit that possibility as unlikely, there are no guarantee for HachYuki or Hachi x Anyone in first place)
I know that, all im saying is he should stop worrying for every little detail.
Old 2014-04-15, 12:08   Link #2196
Birdway
Banned

Quote:

To me is both of them . Both have zero romantic development so far, Yui and Saki have more in comparison (with 8man).
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 12:25   Link #2197
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
On a side note:

2nd SEASON!? *faints*

OMG now i'm so hyped for this! but guess I won't get my hopes too high until a proper translation, or could this be the announcement Excorcism was talking about before?

---EDIT---

YEAH! I think it's pretty much confirmed here:

【速報】アニメ『俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている』2期決定きたああああああああああ

This is the red letter of the notice. Cheers!
Yep, looks like the leaked picture confirms a second season. That's great!
Old 2014-04-15, 12:34   Link #2198
Heat066

Now that I think about it, for Brain's Base to break their 1 Season rule.. it is a miracle itself, and that testifies to how good this series is, so happy right now
Old 2014-04-15, 13:04   Link #2199
Birdway
Banned

Perhaps that's because a big chunk of their staff left BB and went for their own to make DRRR second season leaving BB in a situation that forced them to think twice.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 14:01   Link #2200
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Perhaps that's because a big chunk of their staff left BB and went for their own to make DRRR second season leaving BB in a situation that forced them to think twice.
I'm guessing that it actually is more or less related on how much is Gagaga Bunko pushing for it. I mean, apparently this one was pretty underground before the first anime was on, but it got a major boost once it hits the screen..... At least that's how I remember it.

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck