AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-25, 11:02   Link #41
ashiya doman

can someone describe what kind of relation kureto have with other people. do he loves someone?
ashiya doman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 11:15   Link #42
AkitoW013

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Huh uh no, that's not what I remembered. Though I cannot remember the exact details, either a lure for Mahiru or to blackmail Guren. Need to check. Probably the former. Though I'm quite certain that Shinoa was never hurt for real. All was made-up. Have started to work on summaries.
I found those summaries on a certain board (I'm too lazy now to read the previous LN again).
Spoiler for Image:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashiya doman View Post
can someone describe what kind of relation kureto have with other people. do he loves someone?
Spoiler for Image:

Gravure idols?

Last edited by AkitoW013; 2015-05-25 at 11:31.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 11:20   Link #43
larethian

Now that I see the image, it jolted my memory. Those are make-up and not real. After being released, Shinoa went on to play-act as a zombie or monster with her make-up'ed fingers/toes. I pray everyday for the close-down of that certain board.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashiya doman View Post
Don't think so. But Mitsuba's big sis seems to be loyal to him.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 16:19   Link #44
EvI

Quote:
Now that I see the image, it jolted my memory. Those are make-up and not real. After being released, Shinoa went on to play-act as a zombie or monster with her make-up'ed fingers/toes. I pray everyday for the close-down of that certain board.

EDIT:

the summaries are in another site? or will you post them here?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 00:04   Link #45
hiragi_shinya
put the hate in whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethiareply!4690

EDIT:

so it was all just a play-act. Gdi Shinoa you scared me sighs
Thanks for clearing it up!
hiragi_shinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 03:30   Link #46
Rika_Chama

Lol I only skimmed through a few pages of that volume since I read so slow and I thought she really was tortured XD. Had to skim through again to check.

Back where I'm actually reading I noticed something about the names of the noble families.
一瀬、二医、三宮、四神、五士、六道、七海、八卦、九鬼、十条
Ichinose, Nii, Sanguu, Shijin, Goshi, Rikudou, Nanakai, Hakke, Kuki, Jyuujyou
One Current?, Two Healers?, Three Shrines?, Four Gods, Five Warriors?, Six Paths, Seven Seas, Eight Trigrams, Nine Ogres, Ten Commandments? (I might be stretching this one)

I get 4,6,7,8 and 10, but what are the rest a reference to? Something to do with ommyoudou?
Rika_Chama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 05:29   Link #47
larethian

Summary of v1 done. Obviously a lot of trivia which would have provided more character fleshing and greater details were skipped as this is just a summary and in point form too.

Spoilers
Spoiler for Volume 1 Summary
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-05-27, 06:15   Link #48
hiragi_shinya
put the hate in whatever

Wow thanks for the summary!
I'm sorry, I have to ask again, this time regarding v5 as I haven't got my chance to own the copy
Mahiru was in the vampire city and she got the chance to talk to Krul but not fight her right? I've been hearing about them fighting together because of an illustration of this v5
Old 2015-05-27, 08:26   Link #49
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Summary of v1 done. Obviously a lot of trivia which would have provided more character fleshing and greater details were skipped as this is just a summary and in point form too.

Spoilers
Spoiler for Volume 1 Summary
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2015-05-28 at 06:09.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 11:06   Link #50
larethian

I included enough details so that we can have meaningful discussions and not just get lost when a source reader post a random spoiler or revelation. However, clearly, a book of a few hundred pages can't be sufficiently summarized in just a 100 or so points with the same entertainment and informative value

So if you like my summaries and are not a Japanese source reader, I'd encourage you to support the official English versions which should start selling in December, especially if you are already supporting the Viz manga.

----

Guren is actually similar to Yuu in the sense that he is also a soft-hearted guy, which was why he could not walk the path that Mahiru walked.

However, the similarity ends there. Very unlike Yuu, Guren is cool, collected, rational, patient, calculative and shrewd. He is always actively seeking out opportunities where he can profit from the chaos and overthrow the Hiiragis. He is always biding his time, and devising ways and means to maximize the resources at his disposal. However, many things were against him. Despite his best effort, he still lack resources that he needed to obtain power and influence and intelligence. Things are also extremely unfavorable for him, as his original long-term plan was shaken up by the upheaval that Mahiru caused. Furthermore, Kureto is neither a simpleton nor a conceited guy and constantly uses Guren's weakness, which is his soft-heartedness, against him. He never even allow Guren a chance to bear any fangs against him. Mahiru is even more of a genius than Kureto and sees things that no others can see. Guren constantly finds himself sandwiched between these 2 powerful adversaries and could not amount to much in his story. However, what he got at the end of day is a group of loyal friends comprising of Shin'ya, Goshi, and Mito in addition to his aides Sayuri and Shigure, and of course the preparations that Mahiru had made for him to help 'save the world' in the sequel.
Old 2015-05-27, 11:15   Link #51
AkitoW013

@larethian You know when Mahiru explained about the demons weapons, what's the difference between a Shinki and Kokki?
Old 2015-05-27, 14:05   Link #52
krultepes

[QUOTE=AkitoW013;5544670]
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Is it confirmed that Asuramaru is a Tepes? lewl
krultepes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 14:13   Link #53
ashiya doman

Seiichiro is really a shit. Poor sayuri she didn't deserve this beating
ashiya doman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 20:06   Link #54
beeteedubs

Is Guren explicitly stated as a genius?
beeteedubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 23:07   Link #55
hiragi_shinya
put the hate in whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiragi_shinya View Post
Wow thanks for the summary!
I'm sorry, I have to ask again, this time regarding v5 as I haven't got my chance to own the copy
Mahiru was in the vampire city and she got the chance to talk to Krul but not fight her right? I've been hearing about them fighting together because of an illustration of this v5
Did they really fight? :0
And did asuramaru and ferid (besides his appearance in the 2nd LN) have more screentime in the LN?
I'm sorry for bothering with so many questions! Since my japanese isn't so good >. <
Old 2015-05-30, 12:06   Link #56
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by krultepes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Is it confirmed that Asuramaru is a Tepes? lewl
So anyone can tell me why Asuramaru is listened on wikia as male? http://owarinoseraph.wikia.com/wiki/Asuramaru

@larethian
Thanks for summary.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 13:06   Link #57
AkitoW013

@Sacredus: because Viz used "he" in the extra of their release, as for the tankōbon, it's only "boku", if you want a clear explanation, check page 2.
Old 2015-05-31, 01:10   Link #58
krultepes

I need the confirmation of Asuramaru being a Tepes ... "Asura Tepes"

And I've been looking for a site where I can read the LN translated .__. Cant find any... Anyone?
krultepes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 01:25   Link #59
Raxnom
気疲れ

There weren't any english fantranslations before and now certanly won't be since the Light novel got licenced. All you can do is wait for the official translations and buy the book.
Old 2015-05-31, 07:05   Link #60
AkitoW013

Or you can learn Japanese and buy the books.