AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Utawarerumono

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-12-03, 00:33   Link #141
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Who? You mean Oshtoru? Or Woshisu?

Spoiler for image:
The 2nd person.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 00:14   Link #142
zztop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Anime-only viewer here.

In ep 8, Atui had this floating jellyfish creature following her around the place, but hasn't appeared since. Is it from the game? Is it her pet? What does it do?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 02:25   Link #143
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Anime-only viewer here.

In ep 8, Atui had this floating jellyfish creature following her around the place, but hasn't appeared since. Is it from the game? Is it her pet? What does it do?
Atui's pet/hat thing. It eats bugs and Haku drew a face on it.
Uh, it's a thing that Atui have that isn't really relevant to the plot.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 04:44   Link #144
Alf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Zone: Mare Tranquillitatis
Well, at least it's a good friend of her, who's by her side whenever she lost her love once in a while. And it's also going to battle field with her like Kachatara following Aruru in the first series.
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-12, 21:05   Link #145
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
Just finished the game. Seems pretty obvious Woshisu is behind the Emperor's death. Mikazuchi was away due to his order, he tricked both Burai and Anju to officially make Oshutoru the scapegoat, and he seemed to secretly scorn Honoka (who seems to regard Woshisu as a son or something). He seems to have an accomplice, but it's not shown, and most definitely not Raikou (he's just another party that takes up opportunity that Woshisu created).

The moral of the story? Never trust male BL author. They are EVIL
__________________
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 01:39   Link #146
zztop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I'm guessing the twins will play a very important role in the plot later?

I know some anime-only viewers are worried they're just going to be there for fanservice purposes.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 05:21   Link #147
devilo96
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
for those who play the game...did munechika and the others pillar join haku side or become enemy ?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 05:31   Link #148
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
for those who play the game...did munechika and the others pillar join haku side or become enemy ?
They only fought against Vurai directly, and Haku's team did aid Munechika a little closer to the end.
But I believe that most of the pillars will likely be people that Haku will have to fight against in Futari no Hakuoro.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 06:57   Link #149
devilo96
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
They only fought against Vurai directly, and Haku's team did aid Munechika a little closer to the end.
But I believe that most of the pillars will likely be people that Haku will have to fight against in Futari no Hakuoro.
so that mean Haku Vs hakuoro in uta 3 ?
wew if yes cant wait for uta 3
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 07:14   Link #150
Godslayer
人間・失格
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
I'm guessing the twins will play a very important role in the plot later?

I know some anime-only viewers are worried they're just going to be there for fanservice purposes.
Yeah, they are useful for guiding Haku to the secret lab under the palace where he meet up with the Emperor for the first time. That's the main reason Emperor gave him to Haku under silly excuse like a reward for saving Anju.
They are also useful for suppressing Akuturka power after they turned Godzilla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
so that mean Haku Vs hakuoro in uta 3 ?
Not necessarily, I think what LROlsson meant is that Haku would have to fight the pillars in the third game since he's branded as a traitor who kidnapped the Crown Princess.
Godslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 13:53   Link #151
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
I'm guessing the twins will play a very important role in the plot later?

I know some anime-only viewers are worried they're just going to be there for fanservice purposes.
I'll just add that in damage-dealing capability, the twins flat out defeat the rest of the playable characters, except maybe Atui when she's in a rampage but she tends to die a short bit later
__________________
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 23:24   Link #152
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
whats up with the twins at the end of the game? they good guys or not?

Wish this game was coming to the US
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-21, 04:12   Link #153
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
whats up with the twins at the end of the game? they good guys or not?

Wish this game was coming to the US
Still loyal to Haku. They are sleeping for days due to using too much of their powers during the climax.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-21, 04:50   Link #154
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Still loyal to Haku. They are sleeping for days due to using too much of their powers during the climax.
k thankyou very much for the info, much appreciated
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-21, 17:21   Link #155
KerrBlank
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: In your heart
I'm planning to buy the game before christmas.. Can someone please tell me the controls when on battle? I can't understand kanji
KerrBlank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-21, 22:43   Link #156
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrBlank View Post
I'm planning to buy the game before christmas.. Can someone please tell me the controls when on battle? I can't understand kanji
This is a little more than only battle controls, I believe this is all. This is for the PS4 version, will probably be a little different for PS3 and PSV.

Spoiler for Controls, used due to the length:
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-21, 23:33   Link #157
Alf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Zone: Mare Tranquillitatis
^ PS3 controls are pretty much the same, while Options button in PS4 is same as Select button in PS3.

Unable to read Kanji may have some problem though, because not every Kanji are marked with Hinakana, and some of the meanings are carried by the Kanji character.
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-21, 23:37   Link #158
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Well I m a little late to the party and only just finished the game. But holy s*** the feels man..... that last 40 min of the game made me want to weep manly tears, only baldr sky and muvluv ever give me this feeling. And now thinking back on the game there were literally hundreds of lines in the game that foreshadows this ending, not to mention the title of all things.can't wait to see how they finish this in the next game ,at least it's not a 9 year wait this time. Also now I finally know why the title of this game is Itsuwari no kamen (false mask) and why the anime op is called unstable god.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Angrypokstick; 2015-12-21 at 23:49.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-22, 01:49   Link #159
Alf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Zone: Mare Tranquillitatis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Well I m a little late to the party and only just finished the game. But holy s*** the feels man..... that last 40 min of the game made me want to weep manly tears, only baldr sky and muvluv ever give me this feeling. And now thinking back on the game there were literally hundreds of lines in the game that foreshadows this ending, not to mention the title of all things.can't wait to see how they finish this in the next game ,at least it's not a 9 year wait this time. Also now I finally know why the title of this game is Itsuwari no kamen (false mask) and why the anime op is called unstable god.

Spoiler:
Actually the meaning of Itsuwari no Kamen is not just limited to that.
Spoiler for Not so spoiler but discussion to meaning of the story:
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-22, 18:01   Link #160
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Maybe it's just me, I m really wishing to see some Shakespeare tier tragedy next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Just finished the game. Seems pretty obvious Woshisu is behind the Emperor's death. Mikazuchi was away due to his order, he tricked both Burai and Anju to officially make Oshutoru the scapegoat, and he seemed to secretly scorn Honoka (who seems to regard Woshisu as a son or something). He seems to have an accomplice, but it's not shown, and most definitely not Raikou (he's just another party that takes up opportunity that Woshisu created).

The moral of the story? Never trust male BL author. They are EVIL
I am also now suspecting that woshisu is the clone of haku lol.

Last edited by Angrypokstick; 2015-12-22 at 18:36.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem done right, lazy_mc, visualnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.