AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Old 2007-08-10, 04:49   Link #21
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

The situation is definitely not that far fetched. While Makoto's an imbecile of astronomic proportions, there definitely are people like that out there. While the girls falling for him seem dubious, we have to remember one thing - Makoto is considered good looking and 'cool' by the School Days female population. Males are not the only ones attracted to good looking individuals of opposite gender
Old 2007-08-10, 05:21   Link #22
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
People who think this can't happen in real life, probably have lead a very sheltered life.

Crazy crazy stuff happens in real life. You would be amazed.

And I can totally see someone like Sekai existing in real life. Getting stuck getting a person you like with another person because you want them to be happy is tragic and very possible. The most unbelievable thing is the tokkun, but the way that Makoto reacted to it (basically knowing she now likes him) was realistic. Still though, I could see a girl doing it if she was really desperate and wanted it to happen.

And the Makotos of the world are a dime a dozen.

Kotonoha is a strange case. You don't see many model-like girls with timid personalities. Girls with looks like that usually end up at the top of the social ladder with personalities to match. You usually see the unattractive girls as the ones being bullied, not the hot ones. If anything, the guys she attracts would defend her.
Aceywacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 06:59   Link #23
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shana View Post
I know your Q. are answered, but for more detail:

Spoiler for Bloddy game ending:

Oh man... Poor Kotonoha...

I'm guessing this is one of the endings you were talking about??

Spoiler for for higurashi moment and spoiler into game ending:

found this video because I was pretty curious about the ending you were talking about.

another question that I had...are the VA's in the PC game version also the same as the VA's in the actual series?
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 07:01   Link #24
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

^ Yes they are the same VA.
However, they are listed with different names : usually, Seiyuu use an alias when they work on an eroge, to avoid further issues later on

Their voice acting is kinda differenty from the game however.
Old 2007-08-10, 07:05   Link #25
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
^ Yes they are the same VA.
However, they are listed with different names : usually, Seiyuu use an alias when they work on an eroge, to avoid further issues later on

Their voice acting is kinda differenty from the game however.
oh ok thanks for the info!

I've seen two out of three of the possible bad endings for School days so far...AND THEY WERE ALL KOTONOHA RELATED
I seriously hope that the anime doesn't end in a bad note...
Old 2007-08-17, 10:45   Link #26
Thingle
Banned

What will the bully girls do with that camera?
Will koto be raped?
Thingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 11:10   Link #27
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Incest View Post
What will the bully girls do with that camera?
Will koto be raped?
Spoiler for game:
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 13:54   Link #28
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I would like to remind people of one thing - this thread is for School Days Questions and Answers only. If you want to speculate about anything - take it to other threads. This thread is meant for asking direct questions, and the answers should be cold, hard facts. This is not the place to discuss anything.
Old 2007-08-19, 05:45   Link #29
mrcastro
Shoe Head+Anime Geek= ME

compared to the rest of the stuff you people been talkin about this seems outa place but how often do these episodes come out b/c i just started watching and saw up to seven
mrcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 05:50   Link #30
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Much like most -if not all- anime series airing on japanese TV channels, School Days is weekly.
It is aired on Tuesday Night in Japan. Fansubs aren't constant, but the episode is usually subbed within the 4-5 days after it is released in its raw form.
Old 2007-08-19, 05:53   Link #31
mrcastro
Shoe Head+Anime Geek= ME

i either have to wait 5 days or learn Japanese i dont really think i can do either oh well
mrcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 08:43   Link #32
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I got a few questions:

1# How old are these main characters?...i probably missed it.

2# Makoto & Sekai they had sex right? Is this the only reason why Makoto like Sekai? Because he is allowed to do pretty much anything. Though her body has alot less to offer...

3# There are more girls that seem to like Makoto like the one from Kotonoha's class. He is their senpai right? (He is older then them right?) Is he known to them by gossips or differently?

I've watched only the anime so far but i think i may need to watch all episodes again since i am loaded with questions..
Old 2007-08-21, 09:06   Link #33
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I got a few questions:

1# How old are these main characters?...i probably missed it.

2# Makoto & Sekai they had sex right? Is this the only reason why Makoto like Sekai? Because he is allowed to do pretty much anything. Though her body has alot less to offer...

3# There are more girls that seem to like Makoto like the one from Kotonoha's class. He is their senpai right? (He is older then them right?) Is he known to them by gossips or differently?

I've watched only the anime so far but i think i may need to watch all episodes again since i am loaded with questions..
1. They are in high school so their ages are probabley around 16-17

2. Yes they did have sex as to the second part of your question that is hard to answer as we dont know the outcome of the anime yet. Most viewrs believe that he is only interested in Sekai for physical perks. I dont beleive sex is the only reason but that is my opinion.

3.At this moment Sekai, Koto and Otome are the girls who are intersted in Itou. He is fairly popular apparently because he is handsome and somewhat mysterious but the other girls dont really know him they know of him. Even Sekai didnt know that much about him and barley spoke but the cellphone incident gave her an oppertunity to finally speak to him. He is not their senpai they are all in the same grade but different classes.

Otome and Kotot are in the same class
Itou Sekai and Setsuna are all in the same class.
Old 2007-08-21, 15:08   Link #34
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
1. They are in high school so their ages are probabley around 16-17

2. Yes they did have sex as to the second part of your question that is hard to answer as we dont know the outcome of the anime yet. Most viewrs believe that he is only interested in Sekai for physical perks. I dont beleive sex is the only reason but that is my opinion.

3.At this moment Sekai, Koto and Otome are the girls who are intersted in Itou. He is fairly popular apparently because he is handsome and somewhat mysterious but the other girls dont really know him they know of him. Even Sekai didnt know that much about him and barley spoke but the cellphone incident gave her an oppertunity to finally speak to him. He is not their senpai they are all in the same grade but different classes.

Otome and Kotot are in the same class
Itou Sekai and Setsuna are all in the same class.
Thanks for your post I really appreciate the response this makes things a bit clear. (I really thought these kids were 12-13 years...they look very young)
Old 2007-08-21, 22:25   Link #35
Thingle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Thanks for your post I really appreciate the response this makes things a bit clear. (I really thought these kids were 12-13 years...they look very young)

No 12 year old girl will ever have a boob size that's at least a 34D.
Old 2007-08-24, 11:53   Link #36
HigurashiNeze1231
Drama pl0x

Send a message via AIM to HigurashiNeze1231 Send a message via Yahoo to HigurashiNeze1231
Not sure if this is known at all, but will the anime consist of different arcs containing different endings like in the game, or will the anime just be one whole story with one ending? Thanks in advance.
HigurashiNeze1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 14:29   Link #37
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Most likely, just like in any "usual" anime series, it will have only one end.
Old 2007-08-26, 13:49   Link #38
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceywacey View Post
People who think this can't happen in real life, probably have lead a very sheltered life.

Crazy crazy stuff happens in real life. You would be amazed.

And I can totally see someone like Sekai existing in real life. Getting stuck getting a person you like with another person because you want them to be happy is tragic and very possible. The most unbelievable thing is the tokkun, but the way that Makoto reacted to it (basically knowing she now likes him) was realistic. Still though, I could see a girl doing it if she was really desperate and wanted it to happen.

And the Makotos of the world are a dime a dozen.

Kotonoha is a strange case. You don't see many model-like girls with timid personalities. Girls with looks like that usually end up at the top of the social ladder with personalities to match. You usually see the unattractive girls as the ones being bullied, not the hot ones. If anything, the guys she attracts would defend her.

meh, hot girls fall for idiots all the time. Well cause a hot girl doesnt exactly have to be smart...
kingsky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 02:28   Link #39
Thingle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsky123 View Post
meh, hot girls fall for idiots all the time. Well cause a hot girl doesnt exactly have to be smart...
OOhhh. Right on.
Old 2007-08-28, 05:56   Link #40
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

I've got a small question for those who played the School Days game and seen every bad ending.
Spoiler for bad ending: