Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-16, 04:18   Link #101
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampireking View Post
sigh.....anyone else finds it dissapointing that Orihime interferred in Ichigo's fight? I mean it's his one on one with Ulqiorra there should be NO interferances WHATSOEVER. HE HAS TO PROVE HE IS STRONGER. i really like Orihime BUT she will become a real nuisance if she interferes. I hope someone knocks her out quickly before she interferes anymore than she already has.
FAIL, you're the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
So, Ulqiourra is getting soft and yeah, that would be really be awesome, if Orihime goes hollow >

My money goes to those girls at the first pages of the chapter (ain't it obvious?).
He's not getting soft, Ichigo is provoking him by saying he's able to read his movements. Even though Ulq. immediately proved that he really couldn't.
Old 2009-01-16, 04:27   Link #102
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
I don't think she should interfere either...but that one was a necessary evil. So I don't mind. Ichigo is stronger than Ulq..he always has been

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I wish you would stop pretending to like Orihime, Haki.
Who says I don't like her. I never said I dislike her :stare:

I am not pretending to like her. I used to like her. Then her character development made me dislike her. Regardless of my feelings, I am not blind to her character.

If there is something that is a point in her favor, I can say it. I can also say what isn't in her favor. I can hate your guts but still be a fan of a particular talent of yours. There are plenty of people I know like that. I am just built that way. Credit is given where credit is due. Even if I wanna choke your lights out.

Ulquiorra brings out qualities that can make me like her again. Besides I like him. I am strange I can still like a couple but dislike one-half of the pair. My feelings don't mean I can't see great couple material. I like them together. I like the couple Ulquihime just as much as I like IchiRuki...maybe more. (That might be a slight embellishment) I ship IchiRuki because I read the Manga and it's as obvious to a duck. UlquiHime is different.

I ship them because in the words of Evans Blue. "We're both broken but we fit together just right"
IchiRuki is a "Treated me kind...Sweet Destiny. Carried me through desperation..To the one that was waiting for me" ~Mariah Carey...sort of thing

You dig?

btw way...call me saki. I hate Haki...even if I am used to both.

EDIT: HT...Ichigo said his movements were getting eaiser to read. He hasn't gotten it all yet. That was one lucky move...otherwise Ulq couldn't touch him.
Old 2009-01-16, 05:10   Link #103
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Ichigo: "(or) you've become more human, i don't know."

when i read that, it immediately fired offf in my brain, ULQHIME!! LOVE IS WHAT MADE HIM MORE HUMAN! LOVE FOR ORIHIME!! (i dont ship this pairing, but neither am i strongly against it.)
Old 2009-01-16, 05:33   Link #104
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
*old granny voice*

"Don't you go spending it all on some fancy bike, Longfellow!"

Cookies for whoever remembers that movie XD
easy on that Longfellow, just call me Deeds ;D

this chapter was pretty solid, not too action packed, but nice nonetheless.
Old 2009-01-16, 06:06   Link #105
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
I don't think she should interfere either...but that one was a necessary evil. So I don't mind. Ichigo is stronger than Ulq..he always has been

Who says I don't like her. I never said I dislike her :stare:

I am not pretending to like her. I used to like her. Then her character development made me dislike her. Regardless of my feelings, I am not blind to her character.

If there is something that is a point in her favor, I can say it. I can also say what isn't in her favor. I can hate your guts but still be a fan of a particular talent of yours. There are plenty of people I know like that. I am just built that way. Credit is given where credit is due. Even if I wanna choke your lights out.

Ulquiorra brings out qualities that can make me like her again. Besides I like him. I am strange I can still like a couple but dislike one-half of the pair. My feelings don't mean I can't see great couple material. I like them together. I like the couple Ulquihime just as much as I like IchiRuki...maybe more. (That might be a slight embellishment) I ship IchiRuki because I read the Manga and it's as obvious to a duck. UlquiHime is different.

I ship them because in the words of Evans Blue. "We're both broken but we fit together just right"
IchiRuki is a "Treated me kind...Sweet Destiny. Carried me through desperation..To the one that was waiting for me" ~Mariah Carey...sort of thing

You dig?

btw way...call me saki. I hate Haki...even if I am used to both.

EDIT: HT...Ichigo said his movements were getting eaiser to read. He hasn't gotten it all yet. That was one lucky move...otherwise Ulq couldn't touch him.
Ignoring / distorting key developments to a character, and shoving them off to a crack pairing and try to push it as an OTP, and still call said character, and I quote, "Vomit Inducing." Means you hate that character.

I much rather have angry, spiteful words than someone trying to be nonchalant about it and ship a crack pairing. Honesty is the best policy.

Mariah Carey looks like a horse and don't know who Evan Blues is.

And I'll call you Haki until I forget that you exist. Which isn't too hard, I have the tendency to forget people.

Face it, Emo Clown will die, and Orihime won't realize an undying love to the sadistic bastard and pull a Juliet and die with him.

*ahem* back on topic, Loli might lose it on the next chapter, thats if she makes it to the next chapter. The fear on her face is strong. Menoli might freak out and run away or freeze up. I don't think they'll be fighting Inoue. They'll probably be nothing more than a slight distraction to extend the fight. But, next chapter I definately will see Ulq. questioning Inoue on her actions, as to why she did what she did. He might antagonize things further and might actually do something shocking. Like, oh I dunno, inadvertedly reveal to Ichigo that Inoue is in love with him?
Old 2009-01-16, 07:46   Link #106
Irondragon
Paladin

Quote:
Ignoring / distorting key developments to a character, and shoving them off to a crack pairing and try to push it as an OTP, and still call said character, and I quote, "Vomit Inducing." Means you hate that character.

I much rather have angry, spiteful words than someone trying to be nonchalant about it and ship a crack pairing. Honesty is the best policy.

Mariah Carey looks like a horse and don't know who Evan Blues is.

And I'll call you Haki until I forget that you exist. Which isn't too hard, I have the tendency to forget people.

Face it, Emo Clown will die, and Orihime won't realize an undying love to the sadistic bastard and pull a Juliet and die with him.

*ahem* back on topic, Loli might lose it on the next chapter, thats if she makes it to the next chapter. The fear on her face is strong. Menoli might freak out and run away or freeze up. I don't think they'll be fighting Inoue. They'll probably be nothing more than a slight distraction to extend the fight. But, next chapter I definately will see Ulq. questioning Inoue on her actions, as to why she did what she did. He might antagonize things further and might actually do something shocking. Like, oh I dunno, inadvertedly reveal to Ichigo that Inoue is in love with him?
I couldnt agree more!!! Thank U!
Old 2009-01-16, 07:49   Link #107
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Perfect way Orihime can even out the fight:

"I'm sorry Ulqiorra. Even though you're my first, I still love Ichigo."

So she lies a lil, Ichigo will recieve an instant rage power-up for 30 seconds...
Old 2009-01-16, 07:57   Link #108
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

^

Good chapter. I like how Kubo kind of smoothed out the whole mess of how suddenly doing so well against Ulq by explaining that it was more about Ichigo not being able to read Ulq's moves rather than him being so much more powerful. Right now bankai Ichigo seems only slightly less powerful than Ulq and they will probably be dead even in the next few chapters. At this rate, vizard Ichigo should be a match for Ulq's released state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Yeah, it's really no biggie. I mean Nel saved Ichigo's skin against Doldoni but at the end , there were no doubts that Ichigo was way stronger than him, because Ichigo dominated after that.

Still, it may not be the same case with Orihime. I would rather see Ichigo defeat Ulq using only his own power (and I still think he will), but Orihime did make a promise wayback when that she would protect Ichigo the next time he fought. She kinda blew it against Grim and Noi so she may make up for that by playing a part against Ulquiorra.

Quote:
*ahem* back on topic, Loli might lose it on the next chapter, thats if she makes it to the next chapter. The fear on her face is strong. Menoli might freak out and run away or freeze up. I don't think they'll be fighting Inoue. They'll probably be nothing more than a slight distraction to extend the fight.
I think there's a good chance that the twins will be killed (or Loli at least) again by Ulq. He's still guarding Orihime after all and he's not going to let Aizen's goods be damaged. He might restrain Orihime somehow, to keep her from using her powers to heal or put up barriers.

Old 2009-01-16, 08:05   Link #109
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

So she lies a lil, Ichigo will recieve an instant rage power-up for 30 seconds...
We all know Ichigo is a "minute man" lol
Old 2009-01-16, 08:08   Link #110
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

lol, rage-break? needs more materia

That aside, i have to say Orihime is extremel well-drawn on a consistent basis. Kudos to KT for creating the most beautiful character in Bleach
Old 2009-01-16, 08:51   Link #111
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
sigh.....anyone else finds it dissapointing that Orihime interferred in Ichigo's fight? I mean it's his one on one with Ulqiorra there should be NO interferances WHATSOEVER. HE HAS TO PROVE HE IS STRONGER. i really like Orihime BUT she will become a real nuisance if she interferes. I hope someone knocks her out quickly before she interferes anymore than she already has.
We've seen Ichigo fight one on one a lot. And it's not only his fight this time, Orihime has a point to prove too. I don't know about you but the panel where her shield got in the way of Ulquiorra's sword was visually great. Half of Ichigo's face got distorted and so I'm thinking it will give the fight an interesting ambience if she continues to step in.

I'm wondering what Ulquiorra will do with her though. It's easily within his power to restrain her, will he bother? It's great to see Orihime intervene and it would be kind of annoying if she was taken out of battle straight away.

Quote:
As me and you said several times, bro. This fight is between Ichigo + Inoue v.s. Ulq. Everyone kept saying she's just gonna stand there, but we were right after all eh? XP
Well, any idiot can tell Kubo won't have Orihime stand there for three fights in a row. We've been saying it for a while, a ton of shit will go down in this fight.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Firstly to see how Ichigo reacts (personally I would be a bit embarrassed, but also glad to be alive) and how Ulquiorra will deal with the third party nuisance.

And wow...will ya look at all these cheesy lines. These two lovebirds just won't quit! Sure would hate to be an IchiRuki shipper right about now....
Ichigo's determination makes him fight!
Orihime's will protects him!!
Old 2009-01-16, 09:24   Link #112
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I let the kendo thing slide on Zaraki's fight, but I seriously wanna see something new, if Ichigo wins using pure GT spam or hax and cracks Ulquiorra's fighting spirit I'll be slitting veins...and not mine :P
Loly-Menoly:Sacrifice to get the tension and drama up.
Orihime: she's a human ppl, meaning her actions are limited to crying,chatting and almost-kissing.
Ichigo/Ulquiorra: get their drama fix and get the fight going!
Old 2009-01-16, 09:25   Link #113
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The whole Vizard thing has got me rickrolling I remember the good old day when people wanted there favorite charas to be vizards to have a plot relevance . Renji was a Vizard so was Histugaya . The way things are going and, people coming actually in contact with Ichi's hollow side . I would be amused that if one day Keigo and Tatsuki

Quote:
Yep same thoughts here luckily for Inoue Emoboy, has a boy crush on her or she would have been ceroed into half for a being a nuisance . In this whole arc I seriously want to see Ichigo win one fight convincing , Or it erode my little hope that is left for this shonen here ......

KT did inevitable by changing arcs during the main fights with Karakura Arc . And If Ichigo has to babysit one more time this manga is doomed .... its better a spin off series on Taicho is made .
Old 2009-01-16, 09:33   Link #114
Kafriel
Senior Guest

LIGHTBULB! Loly and Menoly are Ulquiorra's fraccion :O
Well,not sure but they could be, I mean everyone below 5 got some...I'm guessing things will go back to Rukia's new fight, I had almost forgotten about it.
Old 2009-01-16, 09:37   Link #115
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Can be can be not personally I prefer Yammi.being.Ulqi.fraccion then.got .promoted t theory . At least that way Yammi will have some dignity before he departs .

The only hindrance to that, is Loli/Menoli's loyalties are more towards Aizen than Ulqi .
Old 2009-01-16, 09:58   Link #116
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Ichigo's monologue goes a long way in showing that he isn't just fighting mindlessly. I quite liked it. Better than "Move...move...move...MOOOOOVE!" and "I want to win. I want to win. I WANT TO WIN!"

And yeah, obviously Orihime's taking advantage of the fact that Ulq can't harm her.
Old 2009-01-16, 10:01   Link #117
Kafriel
Senior Guest

True, the last few chapters have been pretty silent, when I first read the previous one I was like, wtf, already over?o_o
In the end it's really talking that makes the manga.
Old 2009-01-16, 10:06   Link #118
Sinta

Nice, Inoue actually did something. Its about time. If just stood around again I was gonna lose it. Beyond that it was kind of a boring chapter. Just release already so we can move on.
Old 2009-01-16, 11:01   Link #119
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
LIGHTBULB! Loly and Menoly are Ulquiorra's fraccion :O
Well,not sure but they could be, I mean everyone below 5 got some...I'm guessing things will go back to Rukia's new fight, I had almost forgotten about it.
Probably.

I was speculating this way back when they came crying to him after Grim pwned them.
Old 2009-01-16, 11:12   Link #120
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Probably.

I was speculating this way back when they came crying to him after Grim pwned them.
Nah. After Aizen's meeting with Orihime they stormed right past Ulq without saying a word whereas fraccs are almost always very respectful to their masters. Loli and Melnoli are subordinate to Ulq because he's an espada, but like Geta mentioned, they seem mostly infatuated with Aizen.

Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion