Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-06, 03:59   Link #141
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Evil Ichigo episodes coming soon. I feel it. I've speculated it before, but this time I'm calling it. Evil Ichigo is coming!!! >=D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythychan View Post
Either it's me or maybe you guys are noticing this too but there is some epic forshadowing of Hichigo going on in this chapter after I just now saw it,

One of them being

Without the trademark eyes does that mean the Hollow no longer yields to the King and the Opening Hichigo sought after has finally re-emerged and we'll see the horse trample the bat?

Maybe it's just me though.
Or it might just be an error like on that Bount ep that Hichigo appeared in.
Old 2009-03-06, 04:01   Link #142
Alchemist007
*Author

I just thought of something, maybe he got a hole in his chest from Ogichi as the cero came, going right through him. Your cero is for naught!
Old 2009-03-06, 04:02   Link #143
Sythychan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I just thought of something, maybe he got a hole in his chest from Ogichi as the cero came, going right through him. Your cero is for naught!
It's possible, Hichigo did play savior to ichigo quite a bit in SS arc and hasnt done much for HM, either way I hope we see him.
Old 2009-03-06, 04:07   Link #144
Alchemist007
*Author

Also I've noticed this trend a number of times in anime. But always someone yells "YAMERO!!!!" as loud as possible but then the person get slaughtered anyways. Guess its happened in Bleach and Naruto pretty simultaneously now
Old 2009-03-06, 04:10   Link #145
Sythychan

For as much of a fan of Bleach that I am I barely keep up with Naruto, not sure why but I never gained much interest but Bleach caught my interest more, sure the main characters don't die That Often so to speak but yeah also, ever since the Manga Cover of 289 came out KT's been teasing us with a Hichigo appearance,

Spoiler for Cover:

Iunno but all the signs are pointing to yes... If only KT could grant us this wish. :3
Old 2009-03-06, 04:11   Link #146
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Nel better have a second release too if she's ever gonna even think about bringing Emospada down.
It doesn't matter how strong Nell gets, she is never going to be beat Ulquiorra. Their level in power is worlds apart.

After seeing this chapter, I can't see now how Ulquiorra could be anythin other than a VL. He just has to be.....This power is far greater than anything demonstrated by the other 6.
Old 2009-03-06, 04:21   Link #147
colol

tsk tsk kubo......its getting too predictible . obviously orihime will do something i donno wat and either hurt ulqi or heal ichigo, or orihime getting hurt and hichigo comin forth. next chappy is soooo predictable its dissapointing
Old 2009-03-06, 04:50   Link #148
Irondragon
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by colol View Post
tsk tsk kubo......its getting too predictible . obviously orihime will do something i donno wat and either hurt ulqi or heal ichigo, or orihime getting hurt and hichigo comin forth. next chappy is soooo predictable its dissapointing
I would like to see Orihime turning in to a Vizard!!!
Bleach and Naruto have very identical chapters this month
Spoiler for naruto:
Old 2009-03-06, 05:17   Link #149
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Uh-oh... now the last couple of pages was extremely intense. Finally some real progression. I'm in anxiety mode to see what will become of Orihime and Ichigo O_O
Old 2009-03-06, 05:19   Link #150
Irondragon
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Uh-oh... now the last couple of pages was extremely intense. Finally some real progression. I'm in anxiety mode to see what will become of Orihime and Ichigo O_O
It is time for a FUSION ala DBZ!!! ))
Old 2009-03-06, 05:23   Link #151
kittybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondragon View Post
It is time for a FUSION ala DBZ!!! ))
We get orichigo
Old 2009-03-06, 05:41   Link #152
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
next chapter ... don kanonji shows up
Old 2009-03-06, 06:10   Link #153
Justin Kim
*Artist

If I was Orihime, I would be literally trying to bust out some human shunpo right about now. Or pull a Tyson Gay feat, and get out of Los Noches. Hichigo, I see a huge possibility in, considering the warning that Ichigo got from his inner hollow.
Old 2009-03-06, 07:00   Link #154
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Well, Inoue has to unleash a power, that will keep somehow, Ulqui away, because Ichigo has to be reject-cured, otherwise he is so dead meat and the Batman-Crow man, will not stand there drinking his coffee, while Kurosaki is being healed.
Maybe Ishida will do something too? Then again, the regret-narration last chapter, has to be played out soon. idk, seems like next chap, it will be Inoue's rage.
Old 2009-03-06, 07:20   Link #155
Viron

As much as I like Bleach, I'm really tired of watching this fight.

Emo:"Hey you can't win"
Ichigo: "Doesn't matter"
Emo: "Give up"
Ichigo: "no!"
Emo: "I'll show you *enter rnd Power-Up*"
Orihime should yell "Kurosaki kun!" then Ichigo should wake up and yell "Getsuga Tenshou" and finally put an end to this fight.
Old 2009-03-06, 07:23   Link #156
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Well, Inoue has to unleash a power, that will keep somehow, Ulqui away, because Ichigo has to be reject-cured, otherwise he is so dead meat and the Batman-Crow man, will not stand there drinking his coffee, while Kurosaki is being healed.
Maybe Ishida will do something too? Then again, the regret-narration last chapter, has to be played out soon. idk, seems like next chap, it will be Inoue's rage.
This doessnt look good, Ulquiorra's power is way beyond Ishida's and Orichime's. I wonder what they could do to save Ichigo from this position?

I rather want to believe that Hichigo appears, and slices Ulquiorra in half..with a evil laugh
Old 2009-03-06, 07:30   Link #157
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
This doessnt look good, Ulquiorra's power is way beyond Ishida's and Orichime's. I wonder what they could do to save Ichigo from this position?

I rather want to believe that Hichigo appears, and slices Ulquiorra in half..with a evil laugh
Well, compared to Ishida, i suppose Ulqi is way higher. But when it comes to Inoue, you can't be sure. Even Aizen was talking about her god-powers, and we have yet to see their full potential.

[i want Hichigo too btw 8D]
Old 2009-03-06, 07:44   Link #158
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I predict an awakening of Inoue's powers. Remember the level of her powers reflects her emotional intensity... How much more intense can you get? She just witnessed the person she loves having his heart torn out literally.
Old 2009-03-06, 07:56   Link #159
colol

lets hope that she does show some power and stop ulqi. if she ran hed into battle, get hurt which resulted in ichigo power up , im gonna barf, cause dats just so cliche
Old 2009-03-06, 07:59   Link #160
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I predict an awakening of Inoue's powers. Remember the level of her powers reflects her emotional intensity... How much more intense can you get? She just witnessed the person she loves having his heart torn out literally.
My bet is on that one as well. The theme of Inoue's "true" powers, has been on the air for such a long time and this exact moment, seems to sets a situation where we will see something concerning this.
And yes, it just can't get more intense for her. Hurting Ichigo, is worse than someone hurting her. So i suspect, total-mess next chap.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion