AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-07-07, 10:41   Link #61
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
The grin on that girl with the long black hair is kind of derptastic...

That aside, the music for that PV was fantastic. I'm really surprised. Too bad this is a harem thing. =/
*Error, statement does not compute*
Old 2014-07-07, 11:03   Link #62
Tranhieu

The key animation is pretty good, Arata looks different but as long the girls are beautifully drawn I don't actually care.
Old 2014-07-07, 19:25   Link #63
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
*Error, statement does not compute*
*shrugs* I'm extremely picky about harem series, as I usually hate them. But I do give things a chance every now and again, because sometimes the formula is changed up enough to be interesting. I actually like the art style and I gave the manga an honest try (I made a post about this on the thread's first page), but it wasn't my cup of tea.
Old 2014-07-07, 20:58   Link #64
ghost013

That was some very interesting music, almost hypnotic.

Some of the character proportions, especially Akio and Arata, seem a bit wonky to me. Like their heads and eyers are too big, but hopefully when the real thing comes out, it won't be so apparent.
Old 2014-07-07, 23:16   Link #65
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
*shrugs* I'm extremely picky about harem series, as I usually hate them. But I do give things a chance every now and again, because sometimes the formula is changed up enough to be interesting. I actually like the art style and I gave the manga an honest try (I made a post about this on the thread's first page), but it wasn't my cup of tea.
In a harem series, when a guy falls on top of a girl, he would blush and profusely apologizes.

In Trinity Seven, when Arata falls on top of a girl, this is his reply: "There's no doubt that I'm about to face some hopeless bloodshed in a few seconds, so let me say this while I can! They felt absolutely amazing. Thank you very much and I aplogize." (This is after he commented on her bust when he fall on top of her)
Old 2014-07-07, 23:41   Link #66
tsunade666

well I'm absolutely loving the anime character design. I will be watching this for the interaction and animation. It will be my guilty pleasure for fall season.
Old 2014-07-08, 03:15   Link #67
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I finished reading the manga last night (volume one at least) and it was nice. It looks like your typical action series in a magic school setting, though I find Arata to be generally likeable. I liked the girls and the dialogue wasn't too heavy and insteads opts for rather straightforward situations with the logics behind magic that was rather different from other similar series. I looked up at the anime visuals and apparently, Seven Arcs aims at designing the characters to look more battle-shounenesque compared to the source material. To make it even more surprising, the musicians in charge of this is the same as Witch Craft Works (I hear some strong vibes when listening), I'll give it more of a watch.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2014-07-08, 03:49   Link #68
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi Sakamaki View Post
-Series composition : Hiroyuki Yoshino
I don't quite see this one is a very positive way.
Old 2014-07-08, 03:54   Link #69
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Well, he's pretty bad when it comes to write anime original creations for most of the time. There's less worry if he writes adaptations as long he do not rape the source (see Dance in the Vampire Bund, Magi season one according to the source I researched).
MyAnimeList
Old 2014-07-08, 10:41   Link #70
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
It's a coin toss, you could get Magi S1 Yoshino, or get Magi S2/Accel World Yoshino.....
Old 2014-07-08, 11:12   Link #71
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
It's a coin toss, you could get Magi S1 Yoshino, or get Magi S2/Accel World Yoshino.....
Hopefully the latter, even better if it's 26 episodes since Seven Arcs has a tendency to extend beyond 13 episodes of their anime for the most part.
MyAnimeList
Old 2014-07-08, 12:05   Link #72
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Which one is supposed to be good?
Old 2014-07-08, 17:50   Link #73
ghost013

Does anyone know the music that was playing in the pv? It sounds familiar...
Old 2014-07-09, 06:31   Link #74
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I would be very careful about judging it on its early merits. If you've read this you already know that this isn't your typical harem series because of one thing. the Main guy. Most harem series downfall is that no matter how beautiful the girls are the main guy is spineless arata is as close to the beautiful medium as you're going to see in most harems.

I'm not sure if you are like this but here's my view on most harem critics.
They don't want the characters to be spineless wimps (Yuuki Rito TLR) but they don't want them to be absolute perverts (Ousawa Akatsuki Hagure Yuusha ) most of the MC's are the spineless wimp types (as far as perversion goes) T

The problem is you pretty much never get that beautiful medium in a harem series. Even tenchi muyo which is one of the more legendary harems its clear that on the ecchi side tenchi is rather weak.

The only time you get a harem MC who will actually go for the girls is in hentai
Old 2014-07-09, 12:47   Link #75
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I would be very careful about judging it on its early merits. If you've read this you already know that this isn't your typical harem series because of one thing. the Main guy. Most harem series downfall is that no matter how beautiful the girls are the main guy is spineless arata is as close to the beautiful medium as you're going to see in most harems.

I'm not sure if you are like this but here's my view on most harem critics.
They don't want the characters to be spineless wimps (Yuuki Rito TLR) but they don't want them to be absolute perverts (Ousawa Akatsuki Hagure Yuusha ) most of the MC's are the spineless wimp types (as far as perversion goes)
It's not that black and white.

While protagonists are often the bread and butter, a single character isn't enough to carry an entire story for me. (For some people it is.) If a harem MC ends up being great, it's a major plus, but not a requirement. What I didn't like about T7 actually has very little to do with Arata. It's the sum of the parts. I was just looking for something different.
Old 2014-07-09, 13:00   Link #76
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Which one is supposed to be good?
The second, though I've only actually watched Accel World .
Old 2014-07-10, 04:06   Link #77
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
It's not that black and white.

While protagonists are often the bread and butter, a single character isn't enough to carry an entire story for me. (For some people it is.) If a harem MC ends up being great, it's a major plus, but not a requirement. What I didn't like about T7 actually has very little to do with Arata. It's the sum of the parts. I was just looking for something different.
sounds fine to me
Old 2014-08-06, 08:24   Link #78
Izayoi Sakamaki

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-25973.html

Cast revealed:

Kasuga Arata : Matsuoka Yoshitsugu
Lilith : Hara Yumi
Kannazuki Arin : Uchida Aya
Kazama Levi : Sakura Ayane
Yamana Mira: Hikasa Yoko
Fudou Akio : Yuzuki Ryouka
Kurata Yui : Murakawa Rie
Liselotte Sherlock : Touyama Nao
Old 2014-08-06, 08:53   Link #79
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

YES! The voice for Arata is SPOT ON and PERFECT!
Old 2014-08-06, 19:48   Link #80
tsunade666

lol, will he used the same madness in NGNL voice of his. I like all of his role that I watched. From melodrama Sorata to dramatic Sora.

Tags
ecchi, harem, seven sins, shonen