AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-04-14, 21:36   Link #261
FuzzyWuzzy

fansub groups are really slow. There are 3 of them too that is tackling this anime.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 21:38   Link #262
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
fansub groups are really slow. There are 3 of them too that is tackling this anime.
beggars can't be choosers. learn japanese if you want to know what happens faster
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 22:17   Link #263
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

This is my reaction watching the OP... . I nearly got a major toothache from the overly cutesy sweet singing, and the opening wasn't very good. Like I said, overly cutesy. T_T But that one scene of Ryu in the OP is nice.

Although I like Kei, Ryu is in very close second. He's so sweet, and he loves animals. WHOO!

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 22:25   Link #264
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
beggars can't be choosers. learn japanese if you want to know what happens faster
I can understand a little Japanese to watch and enjoy the show but not enough to fully comprehend all the jokes. So I wait impatiently.
Old 2008-04-14, 23:22   Link #265
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

well... be careful or someone may assume you're griping about what is, at heart, someone's hobby and the wrath of the mods will be on you
Old 2008-04-14, 23:27   Link #266
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
lol episode 2 will be out tomorrow hopefully. This show demands a lot of typesetting, so it slows down our usual release schedule. I think it's worth it though. Onibaku's sub is a joke, and Rozen hasn't released theirs yet unfortunately. I liked what they did with the preview, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

also, the official OP lyrics are coming out tomorrow, so we're also gonna wait for that as well. That shouldn't take long at all though.
Old 2008-04-15, 00:23   Link #267
Leedizzle

I love the OP.
Leedizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 04:08   Link #268
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiyuu View Post
i watched it a while before i posted, thats a lot of time after it's release and i thought you will be finished by then but i guess i forgot not everyone blog in omni's style XDDD

i'd prefer the ending of ouran instead.. liked it a lot more XD
lol. Well, i prefer a more organized post that pleases the eye. Since some people like a more detailed summary of what goes on in a series, I generally do a slightly lengthy but digestible amount of "wall of text" for others to understand what is going on even if they watch the raws. I still do not understand why omni can get them out so fast ^^. He's amazing \o/.

Oh, on the fansubs, I think m.3.3.w is just one of the maddest, accurate and fastest fansubs. It's strange you are complaining about their speed. Back to blogging episode 2 of vampire knight ~_~

For fans of Akira-sama, she gets enough attention this week too. Impz is happy.
Impz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 06:19   Link #269
Jiyuu

Send a message via MSN to Jiyuu
there was the explanation that omni lives in the future...
that way all will make sense XDD

oh and who would you guys say is smarter kei or lelouch? XD
i'd say its kei (his cooler too :P)..
funny imagining what would happen if s.a's and geass's casts were switched XDd

Last edited by Jiyuu; 2008-04-15 at 06:45.
Jiyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 10:46   Link #270
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

im having second thoughts of continuing the anime version of this

so have any thoughts you guys that might help me either continue or drop this anime on me watchlist????
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 13:05   Link #271
LKK

^^ I adore the manga. So I freely confess I'm biased. You'll want to take what I say with that warning in mind. Whether you should continue depends a lot on what aspect of the series is disappointing you.

If it's the Miss Second and the challenges: The Miss Second and the challenges should die down in soon in favor of the development in Kei & Hikari's relationship and the expansion of the secondary characters. Note, I said "should". That will depend on the how the anime takes things, of course.

If it's the lack of belly laughs: The manga consistently amuses me. But I don't find it a belly laugh, rolling in the aisles type of funny. For me, it's a feel good, smiling, chuckling type of humor. I don't expect the anime to change and become a belly laugh type of show.

If it's the animation style, I would expect the style to remain the same. Hopefully the quality will be maintained as well. But I can't predict that at all.

Hope that helps a little.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Last edited by LKK; 2008-04-15 at 16:18.
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 14:35   Link #272
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I believe Gonzo x AIC are quite consistant with their animation (as seen as Seto No Hanayome). I'm not too worried with the animation and style, I can't see it dying out. Special A doesn't need amazing animation to be enjoyed anyway.

I'm biased too, since I love the manga. The manga gives you a few laugh and smile. It always make me go 'Awwww, that's so cute.' I love how the whole series have the SA classes going to Hawaii and weird villas.
Old 2008-04-15, 15:07   Link #273
Midonin
Last Engage

The OP and ED singles have been released. I like the ED a little more than the OP. Also, the singles include Kei and Hikari's character songs.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 15:48   Link #274
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
So many biased fans here...makes me think I should...no, I can't

Well, as I said before ep 2 wasn't as good as ep 1 by some shot. I can see where this may become repetitive but with what Gonzo x AIC did last time with SnH, I still have high hopes for this series to win.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 17:51   Link #275
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
there you go fuzzywuzzy, it's out
Old 2008-04-15, 17:54   Link #276
FuzzyWuzzy

yehey WOOT WOOT!!
Hmmm not in any ddl sites I know...
Guess I have to go with the torrent
Old 2008-04-15, 18:36   Link #277
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

decent ep. though it seems like they're trying to make a triangle between kei, hikari and the council president which wasn't there in the manga. anyways, Kei taking the hits for Hikari. not as well done as it could have been, but still showed the chivalry that was intended.

hopefully we'll get to the "actual" part of the story soon. but next ep, super smooth rice ball!! haha. i laughed so hard at that part in the manga.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 19:57   Link #278
FuzzyWuzzy

Ugh! Not enough Kei falling in love and Hikari being clue less in this episode.
Old 2008-04-15, 20:07   Link #279
Ashlotte
Clockwork

I feel like I just watched episode 1 over again replete with silly little "So and so's ranking" thingys.

Meh its still mildly cute though, so ill stick around for episode 3 to see if I get a heavy case of dejavu again.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 20:35   Link #280
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
I'm probably a heretic, but I didn't despise the opening song. Although it could be better. As for the first two episodes, they're decent. However I do hope the story expands a bit soon because this pattern could get old fast. Fine to ease people into a series, but not good for a long term thing.

Tags
comedy, romance, school life