Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-22, 13:41   Link #81
Maes Hughes
~Nyan Nyan~

Send a message via MSN to Maes Hughes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokekil
Did anyone else notice the style of the episode is totally different.
There is zooming in, widescreen, sliding frames, sudden flashes, the coloring, the shading is completely different, and also the sound and the feeling you get from the flashbacks, plus everything.
Usually Naruto just slowly fades to one thing than the other.
Its like every frame is always sliding no matter what.
The sky is very active, and detailed.
The camera perspectives are completely different.
Its like watching a new show.

Tell me what you guys think.
And i think i heard new music too.
Lol yeah, I noiticed that. It felt different to look at from other episodes.

The episode was okay. I have no problems with the episode, it's just this part seems to drag on for years with one ep about the same thing for weeks.
Maes Hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 14:04   Link #82
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Edit: Deleted.

I hope you're are just guessing this, otherwise thats a pretty blaitant spoiler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
Well, even though she is a sannin, Kabuto could still put up a small fight against her... and don't forget he knows her weakness, he's smart, he could come up with a plan.
Ok, yes he is a very smart and mysterious guy, but he is still only jounin level in mine and Oro's opinion, and we all know the difference between Jounin and Sannin level..........ITS BIG!
But ok, since he is kinda unpredictable* ill take back my comment, I supose he could last about 5 seconds. maybe 10 if she only uses one finger.
Im joking here but you do see my point, from what we have seen and what we are lead to believe, is that the Sannin know no equal exept for each other, oh and Itachi.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots

Last edited by shinobi_shay; 2004-07-23 at 12:13.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 14:28   Link #83
Shino~
The Legendary Perv Genin

Hint tsunade is afraid of blood, so basically a genin can kick her ass if he spilled some of his
Shino~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 14:33   Link #84
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino~
Hint tsunade is afraid of blood, so basically a genin can kick her ass if he spilled some of his
Now theres no way im having that!
Old 2004-07-22, 14:47   Link #85
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
I hope you're are just guessing this, otherwise thats a pretty blaitant spoiler.
well its not hard to guess seeing that he was the only other ninja around at the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
Ok, yes he is a very smart and mysterious guy, but he is still only jounin level in mine and Oro's opinion, and we all know the difference between Jounin and Sannin level..........ITS BIG!
But ok, since he is kinda unpredictable* ill take back my comment, I supose he could last about 5 seconds. maybe 10 if she only uses one finger.
Im joking here but you do see my point, from what we have seen and what we are lead to believe, is that the Sannin know no equal exept for each other, oh and Itachi.
Yeah but as i understand it the difference between a sannin and a jounin would be similar to the difference between a Chuunin and a Genin, no? A Genin can hold his own against a Chuunin for a while, but ultimatly get whoped in the average situation.
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 15:20   Link #86
lawgick

Ketsueki - Actually it's pretty obvious that you have read the manga and you just couldn't help trying to appear "smart" at the expense of ppl that are willing to wait till next week for answers.

Dont try and act like you just "guessed" something that accurately(insults our intelligence ). Do us all a favor and restrain yourself plz.

Thank you for your time...
:fingers:
lawgick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 15:26   Link #87
lawgick

Quote:
...from what we have seen and what we are lead to believe, is that the Sannin know no equal exept for each other, oh and Itachi.

Dont forget the Kages...
lawgick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 15:32   Link #88
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
well its not hard to guess seeing that he was the only other ninja around at the time .
Edit: Deleted
Quote:
Yeah but as i understand it the difference between a sannin and a jounin would be similar to the difference between a Chuunin and a Genin, no? A Genin can hold his own against a Chuunin for a while, but ultimatly get whoped in the average situation.
No! Don't even go there, you can't possibly compare it like that.

Im going to end this little disagreement right here. If thats how you see the Sannin then ok, whatever, good for you.
But me personally, throughout the development of this anime, and the charecters in question I have got the feel that the Sannin are like super elite master ninjas, they are what they are.........Legendary! They are even Kage level.
Now if the potential future Hokage of Konoha can't just brush aside a guy who is more or less on the same level as Kakashi, then the village seriously has a problem on there hands.
No offence to Kakashi mind.
As I said before on my part this debate has ended, if you feel the need to reply then plz do so, I will read it, and I may even listen to what you have to say, but what I won't do Is reply to your reply, thus dragging this descussion out over a huge amount of posts, ive seen it happen too many times before, and it just gets ugly.

Last edited by shinobi_shay; 2004-07-23 at 08:13.
Old 2004-07-22, 16:22   Link #89
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

I don't think AH's translation was bad at all like animesuki's home torrent page says... I like very much actually. it's kinda like bakasan, and I'm glad they didn't put in any emoticons like last time. (that was in naruto 91 AH right...? )
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 16:37   Link #90
mak10
6th Hokage

Send a message via MSN to mak10
A-H gets a two thumbs up here!! Definitely did a better job this time

-mak10
mak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 16:49   Link #91
Evil_Lurks

I'm really suprised at the way AH did this sub, it came out really really really good!

I hope to see more episodes like this from them in the future.
Evil_Lurks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 17:22   Link #92
Jakxx

Quote:
It was Kabuto who threw the knife forsure... he saw that she was going to kill him (he's also medical, so he'd know what she would be intending by how she molded the chakra in her hand).
That sounds pretty spoiler-esque to me.. thank you sir, you've just ruined the tension of the whole thing *applaudes*

How about you put such guesses/thoughts in spoiler tags? Maybe name it with "I think I know what happened"
Jakxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 17:36   Link #93
Shadamehr

Quote:
well its not hard to guess seeing that he was the only other ninja around at the time
Dude, spoiling is spoiling. For crying out loud, don't try to justify it by saying people should have been able to guess it. If you read the manga (and I know you do because you've posted in the manga issue discussion thread), then don't talk about stuff that isn't revealed in the anime in a thread labelled [Anime].

I mean come on, let's review:

1) You spoil the Anime watchers with a huge spoiler about an explantion of what is going on right in this very episode, which doesn't occur until the next episode

2) You get called on it, but you're too full of yourself to just apologize and remove the spoiler

3) You further insult all the people who didn't guess it (which is probably most of the viewers) by implying they were just too dumb to figure it out
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 17:37   Link #94
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
Quote:
It was Kabuto who threw the knife forsure... he saw that she was going to kill him (he's also medical, so he'd know what she would be intending by how she molded the chakra in her hand).

Well, even though she is a sannin, Kabuto could still put up a small fight against her... and don't forget he knows her weakness, he's smart, he could come up with a plan.
Ah, that makes MUCH more sense now. I thought Kabuto was betraying him, and not letting her heal him. I get it now, thanks =)
jc1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 19:05   Link #95
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Okay, I deleted it... sorry but i figured it that most people would come to that conclusion anyway. I didn't intend to sound big headed or acted like i was able to predict the anime which i admit to reading and have done in several other posts... and i didn't insult anyone, or at least, didn't mean to.

It would help if people edited their quotes to match too... so people dont read the quote and get spoiled. It wasn't anything big, just who threw a knife.

I apologise.
Old 2004-07-22, 19:24   Link #96
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
naeh was not a bigger deal but it kind of ruined big question of the episode and the excitement + your lust to see the next episode
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 20:06   Link #97
Locke16

Yeah... damn.

I really thought Kabuto was betraying Oro.

Damn spoilers...

Oh well
Locke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 20:18   Link #98
Evil_Lurks

I think it's time to make a seperate forum for Manga and Anime
Evil_Lurks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 20:32   Link #99
Ketsueki

Oro says that tsunade was the one who betrayed him in the episode itself
Old 2004-07-22, 20:50   Link #100
bgilb

I loved that animation. 91 made me barf and i was wondering what the hell was going on with all the proportioning problems and such, then they come out with this one and make me wonder WTF is going on with thier art team.
Spoiler:
bgilb is offline   Reply With Quote