AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-27, 13:04   Link #41
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

OMFG

That was the illest chapter in the history of chapters!

1) Im dying to know WTF kakashi was talking about. What was he saying to tsunade? What was he saying to himself when he was thinking back to the naruto sasuke fight?

2) Naruto healed a giant hole in his chest/shoulder lol. Tsunade move over!

3) Its kind of cheesy but these are ninjas who can friggen pin point a dot 200 feet away with shuriken and kunai. But sasuke doesnt have the aim to chidori naruto in a critical spot instead of the shoulder? People are saying he was holding back, or naruto made him miss etc etc. My guess is that Sasuke is a sadistic fuck. You cant tell from the way hes been smiling and smirking all along. He didnt kill naruto isntantly. He wanted to enjoy the murder a bit more lol
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:07   Link #42
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Man, I need this chapter! Seems like the fight will last about as long as i said it would in a few threads back, probably end with the next chapter, or maybe even the one after. Wonder if Kakashi is enough to stop Sasuke level 2 and Bezerk Naruto.
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:11   Link #43
kayoko
Yaoi Witch Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
2) Naruto healed a giant hole in his chest/shoulder lol. Tsunade move over!

3) Its kind of cheesy but these are ninjas who can friggen pin point a dot 200 feet away with shuriken and kunai. But sasuke doesnt have the aim to chidori naruto in a critical spot instead of the shoulder? Maybe sasuke is a sadistic fuck and he wanted to enjoy his moment and kill naruto slowly.
LOL! i was just thinking that too! But then Naruto can only heal himself, and not other people like tsunade can.

Hm...Sasuke did break Naruto's ribs, probably did some damage to his lungs ....pretty serious...what other vital area could he have hit? liver? kidneys? intestines?

the heart was on the other side..and he would have to twist his arms in weird position to hit the heart comfortably....sasuke has yet to learn that body-move-like-snake jutsu from orochimaru..
kayoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:13   Link #44
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
Because you among other Sasuke fans have been saying for the last few weeks that he WILL kill Naruto, blah blah, will get his M.S, now all of a sudden, he can't bring himself to kill Naruto
Are you mentally sound? HOW WOULD HE KILL NARUTO? THE MANGA IS NAMED AFTER HIM! WE KNOW HE'S NOT GOING TO DIE!

Find a post of mine that says this before you spout fucking lies. I never said anything like the crap you just posted.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:14   Link #45
kayoko
Yaoi Witch Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
Man, I need this chapter! Seems like the fight will last about as long as i said it would in a few threads back, probably end with the next chapter, or maybe even the one after. Wonder if Kakashi is enough to stop Sasuke level 2 and Bezerk Naruto.
Kakashi's influence isn't as much about power as it is about authority. I think the boys give kakashi some respect...so that might get them to listen.

Um....as for power wise >_> i don't know...kakashi could use some water jutsu to trap them in a cage or something....? but we haven't seen a lot of kakashi's jutsu that he copied..maybe we'll see something kewl?
kayoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:15   Link #46
rorosama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
Good question. Is that that good he can sling them away like he did last time or will he be hurt in the process? As for sasuke missing any vital body parts of naruto. I'm sure it's all possible naruto just moved in time.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:17   Link #47
Anbu_33

Send a message via MSN to Anbu_33
looks like kakashi was just refusing to take a mission adn wondering that those guys were going to kill themselfs if he doesnt do something about it

best beserk mode ive seen in naruto
Anbu_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:18   Link #48
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Sarcasm aside. It can have tons on explanation why he missed.

I'll just wait for Hunter to get some of his Japanese mythology facts from google.com and clear everthing up.
Old 2004-08-27, 13:19   Link #49
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Yeah, because Sasuke has shown in his previous fights to be "sadistic fuck". He sure was a "sadistic fuck" when he fought Haku, Gaara, Orochimaru, etc. Yup, you must sure not be full of shit.
Well he did show to be a sadistic fuck when he broke air boy's arms. So the point is mute, you really need to tone down on the insults.

Sasuke isn't real, it's all fictional, you don't need to defend so obsessively, really you need to learn to know the line between fantasy and reality, because it's obvious the line is very blurred to you
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:24   Link #50
aahhsin

Quote:
I wonder why literally no one has come to the conclusion that Sasuke can't bring himself to kill his best friend.

Man, alot of you really seem to hate Sasuke to the point where you can't believe he's incapable of killing his best friend.

It's sad.
1. Naruto won't die, and that "last breath of morals" trick sucks like hell.

I think Kakashi is going to die trying to stop this fight.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:25   Link #51
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkand
You have to ask yourself did Sasuke miss himself or did Naruto make him miss? When someone can think only of killing another, and is smirking and smiling about it, one would guess the latter not the former. On page 11 Naruto has his hand on Sasuke's Chidori arm, my first conclusion would be Naruto made him miss. On page 13 you see a close up of Sasuke's hand still griping Naruto by the throat. My best guess here is that Sasuke is choking Naruto. If Sasuke had missed a vital spot on Naruto due to his own will a normal reaction would not to be to start choking him.
Yup, you're exactly right. Sasuke says on page 11 that Naruto pushed his arm away at the last moment and avoided the heart-shot but it was meaningless because now his (Naruto's) right side and lung are smashed so he can barely breathe, can't form seals for the justsu he was using before, blah blah blah... *yawn* Hurry up and get there, Kakashi, I can't take much more of this!!
Old 2004-08-27, 13:26   Link #52
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

Quote:
Yeah, because Sasuke has shown in his previous fights to be "sadistic fuck". He sure was a "sadistic fuck" when he fought Haku, Gaara, Orochimaru, etc. Yup, you must sure not be full of shit.
i just saw the capter and it fuckin owns!!!

o and by the way ur expamples aren't great its a completely different situation. Besides he got his ass kicked fighting them(not as much vs haku)

cant wait for next chapter. i think this will drag on for at least 3 more chapters.
Naruto Definatly has the upper hand right now: sasuke was forced to use chidori twice already so he prob. has enough chacra to do it 1 or maybe 2ce in lvl1 seal. But this will turn intresting when sasuke gets to lvl2 seal, then kakashi gets there hehe.

And about the whole kakashi has the autority over them cuz being their sensei I think that that would work vs naruto more then sasuke. Remember that sasuke was threatening kakashi b4 he left, i dont think he cares about anything else but his goal.
r4sEnGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:26   Link #53
Icer

Your reading way too much into him hitting the shoulder.

That's just a typical fighting shounen event, where the first blow doesn't instantly kill you.

It sure didnt look to me that Sasuke was holding back, not at all. And I'd need to look over it again to see if Naruto defelcted it with chakra or his hand. Never the less, it was a really good chapter.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:37   Link #54
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

stfu please. thnx
Old 2004-08-27, 13:54   Link #55
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Here's me thinking there has been some nice chatting about chapter 228, but all I see are people throwing insults at each other... take it else where and keep this thread on topic guys!
Old 2004-08-27, 13:55   Link #56
aahhsin

Everyone eles getting a kick out of them 2?

Back on topic. Now that Kakashi knows that Naruto and Sasuke are fighting each other, and he's going to try and stop them.

Anyone thinks that Kakashi is going to be the one that dies? Like another LVL 2 Sasuke Chidori vs Kiyubi Naruto Ragsengan, and he's going to be an idiot and jump between the two?
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 13:58   Link #57
Anbu_33

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin

Back on topic. Now that Kakashi knows that Naruto and Sasuke are fighting each other, and he's going to try and stop them.

Anyone thinks that Kakashi is going to be the one that dies? Like another LVL 2 Sasuke Chidori vs Kiyubi Naruto Ragsengan, and he's going to be an idiot and jump between the two?

why not , dont like the guy anyway , dont see him dying , but gettin injured really bad yeah , of course if he does even get there , im stiil thinking someone else is going to stop the fight , who , i still dont know .
Old 2004-08-27, 14:06   Link #58
Ketsueki

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin

Kakashi doesn't know they are fighting, but he has a bad feeling about it... they didn't leave on the best of terms since he stoped them from blowing each other away and probably killing sakura in the process.

It would be too cool if Naruto almost loses himself in the Kyuubi and Kakashi shows up just as this happens and get's Sasuke to help him fight Naruto so that they can stop him before the seal compeltely breaks. I mean this is a lot worse than when Naruto went against Haku and Kakashi was going to do something about it, if that was kill naruto or try to keep him calm we dont know. But this would be intresting.
Old 2004-08-27, 14:09   Link #59
Anbu_33

just got this crazy idea , what if sakura where to show up just when they were going to do another chidori vs rasenga and step in the midle of them both not knowing there out of control , now that would be cool , hehehe
Old 2004-08-27, 14:15   Link #60
Shino~
The Legendary Perv Genin

Ok lost chill.. I know youre on a row here, but one or two bashes a day is enough... Youre getting off topic, and is making most of us read senseless bullshit. Typing in a different language does nothing either, all it does is give people an impression that youre just a snobby kid who thinks hes smarter then everyone else since he knows japanese... BUT in reality what most of us think is that you've ran out of insults so you had to result in using Japanese.

BACK ON TOPIC... I am hopping to see some 1000 kage bunshins doing rasengan =)
Shino~ is offline   Reply With Quote