AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-27, 14:17   Link #61
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

dunn really matter what you say, they won't stop and who cares anyway?
Old 2004-08-27, 14:18   Link #62
yanoch
French, english NOOB

Let me guess what will happen next :

Kabuto will go after to get sasuke (since it take too much time..) and kakashi is on the way to get them. Sasuke and naruto will be to exausted after the fight. Then kabuto and kakashi will meet/ fight ( since the time we heard they are about same strenght ) and it would be fun to see kakashi showing us some real jounin actions

I might be wrong but it s my little prediction
yanoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:20   Link #63
Shino~
The Legendary Perv Genin

im guessing the clone went on a ramen break
Shino~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:24   Link #64
dsn2k

did a quick translation for everyone

dsn2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:24   Link #65
kewun

is it possible for kyuubi to take control of naruto's life for a while?
then you'll see him going from village to village killing everyone
kewun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:27   Link #66
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Yeah, because Sasuke has shown in his previous fights to be "sadistic fuck". He sure was a "sadistic fuck" when he fought Haku, Gaara, Orochimaru, etc. Yup, you must sure not be full of shit.
'Member in the forest when he stepped on that guys back and ripped his arms out of their sockets? That sure as heck wasn't sadistic seeing as the guy was already done fighting form his punch. Maybe it has something to do with the, CURSE SEAL. Face it he IS sadistic right now at the moment, the curse seal makes him a little unstable. Just look at how he smiles at wanting to kill Naruto, how he smiled when pulling that guys arms out of their sockets. All under the Curse Seal, at both times he was very crazy and Sadistic. Why else would he rip the guys arms out after he was down for the count? Sadistick fuck, thats why, get over yourself, your wrong this time just "swallow your pride" so to speak, and let it go.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:29   Link #67
Milliniar
otaku

my cents. A character will.........well should die in this arc. and not talking about the likely and possibly dead already. One thing for sure is that the manga/anime is gonna have to change after this arc is over. I have a feeling Naruto will kill Kakashi and then become distraught and lose kyuubi chakra saskue will take off and go visit oro realizing he needs more power to attain the m.s by killing naruto.......well that is one theory. another is kabuto is watching the fight kakashi comes to stop it kakashi and kabuto fight.....adding another volume before this is over
Milliniar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:33   Link #68
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milliniar
my cents. A character will.........well should die in this arc. and not talking about the likely and possibly dead already. One thing for sure is that the manga/anime is gonna have to change after this arc is over. I have a feeling Naruto will kill Kakashi and then become distraught and lose kyuubi chakra saskue will take off and go visit oro realizing he needs more power to attain the m.s by killing naruto.......well that is one theory. another is kabuto is watching the fight kakashi comes to stop it kakashi and kabuto fight.....adding another volume before this is over
I honest to god hope that doesnt happen, the last we thing we need is another fight to drag out :P Get this one over with and gimmie a time jump
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:37   Link #69
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsn2k

lol, Sasuke better bust out C.S 2 very soon, or he'll be saying alot more than that haha
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:40   Link #70
becomingfoolish

MAn O man...this thread is too active...

and....

THIS CHAPTER WAS KICKASS!!!!!!!!!
becomingfoolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:45   Link #71
Anthriel
天使

By shounen logic, Curse Seal level 2 Sasuke has to be at least somewhat equal to Kyuubi Naruto, otherwise, Sasuke would have used it already.
I'm glad Kakashi got his scene, otherwise, Deus ex Machina would have been used even more.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:45   Link #72
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsn2k

ROTFLMAO. That was good. I'm completely shocked by how this chapter went. I didn't expect Naruto to go a level beyond a previous Kyubi moment we've seen. That is like soooo Goku of him...really.

As far as being off topic goes, didn't someone get their name changed because of this B.S from before.?

ANYWAY...Sasuke doesn't look so confident anymore man. He had some of the funniest "scared as f***" faces I've ever seen in any manga. I wonder what a person with Sharingan see's while looking at something like that in front of you? I wonder if it looks three times as scary.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:48   Link #73
zarkand

I have a prediction:

Kabuto and Kakashi arrive at the battle at around the same time. Sasuke and Naruto have become exhausted from their battle, Sasuke has used the seal too much and Naruto's body is wore out from over using the Kyubi's charka. Sasuke tells Kabuto to stay away that it is his battle, and Naruto tells Kakashi that they have to get Sasuke back as he made a promise to Sakura. Kakashi then looks at the whole in Naruto's jacket and knows that Sasuke must have went for the kill with a Chidori. He holds Naruto up and as Kabuto does Sasuke, then they both retreat. As we see Kakashi leave we see Naruto trying to convince Kakashi to turn back. Kakashi responds that he just came back from a mission and isn't sure if he could defeat Kabuto while having to look out for Naruto.

I guess kind of a standard prediction that a few people may already have.
zarkand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:53   Link #74
Anbu_33

Send a message via MSN to Anbu_33
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkand
I have a prediction:

Kabuto and Kakashi arrive at the battle at around the same time. Sasuke and Naruto have become exhausted from their battle, Sasuke has used the seal too much and Naruto's body is wore out from over using the Kyubi's charka. Sasuke tells Kabuto to stay away that it is his battle, and Naruto tells Kakashi that they have to get Sasuke back as he made a promise to Sakura. Kakashi then looks at the whole in Naruto's jacket and knows that Sasuke must have went for the kill with a Chidori. He holds Naruto up and as Kabuto does Sasuke, then they both retreat. As we see Kakashi leave we see Naruto trying to convince Kakashi to turn back. Kakashi responds that he just came back from a mission and isn't sure if he could defeat Kabuto while having to look out for Naruto.

sure why not , i would like for kakashi to loose intrest in sasuke , to notice that naruto is the better of the two , but anyways , wheres jiraiya , is he close by , is he looking for itachi or oro ?
Anbu_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 14:54   Link #75
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
1) I'm a Japanese Major. Almost everyone here who knows who I am knows that. You just showed up so it's forgiven, I suppose.
You probably are, I don't know. However, someone who writes nothing else than "Teme wa korosu." to insult someone looks like a typical anime fan, who is proud of his ten or twenty Japanese words he learned by watching anime. I don't intend to insult you, or anything, but if you want to look smart, then don't use some sentence which doesn't even fit in the context to insult someone.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 15:20   Link #76
Wolf-Sensei
5th Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkand
I have a prediction:

lol why would kakashi need to fight kabuto?
i think naruto in this state would kill kabuto instantly because he hates him too. He would think twice about killing sasuke, but as for kabuto he would kill him right away.
Plus i dont think curse seal level 2 can match up with this new kyuubified naruto.
As we all saw in the previous chapters, other genins did beat up the 4 sound ninjas with their curse seal level 2 activated.
I dont even think that sasuke can use the curse seal level 2, and if he did... he wouldnt be too different from the sound ninjas. I dont think he is some kind of combat master. He has weak jutsus, those fire balls dont hurt shit, he could get insane speed... so what?? He cant wound Naruto anymore
Naruto > Sasuke , simply as that

As for Kakashi comming to stop the fight... from the start of this serie i've noticed that kishimoto likes to show someone going to stop a battle or to do any other thing, but then another person comes first. An example of this is when Kakashi stops their fight at the hospital roof, when it was sakura who was going to stop.. so my guess is that Kabuto will eventually appear first (or sakura who knows?? )
Wolf-Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 15:24   Link #77
zarkand

Just a little random tibit that I am thinking as I look at pages 07 and 08; anyone think that two of those kids are Chouji, Shikimaru and their fathers? On page 07 the the kid on the slide has hair like Shikimaru and the person on the swing looks like Chouij. Page 08 seems to give you a better look at the two and their fathers.

editted response to wolf sensei

Quote:

lol why would kakashi need to fight kabuto?
i think naruto in this state would kill kabuto instantly because he hates him too. He would think twice about killing sasuke, but as for kabuto he would kill him right away.
Just for one even Naruto using Kyubi like this a jounin level opponent isn't doing to go down instantly to a person that fights with anger/rage/sadness like Naruto does with Kyubi.

Quote:
Plus i dont think curse seal level 2 can match up with this new kyuubified naruto.
As we all saw in the previous chapters, other genins did beat up the 4 sound ninjas with their curse seal level 2 activated.

I dont even think that sasuke can use the curse seal level 2, and if he did... he wouldnt be too different from the sound ninjas. I dont think he is some kind of combat master. He has weak jutsus, those fire balls dont hurt shit, he could get insane speed... so what?? He cant wound Naruto anymore
Naruto > Sasuke , simply as that
I am sure that the Curse Seal can't match charka for charka with Kyubi Naruto, but it doesn't have too. Those were also hard fought fights were Chouji needed pills, Neji has two holes in his body Shikamaru/Kiba needed help. Also Sasuke did obtain the Level 2 curse that was the whole point of the dieing and the barrel.

To go on about the fight, remeber Naruto is a small container for the Kyubi; it would be logical to assume he can only draw so much in a given amount of time. While Sasuke may not be a combat master he should be well aware that the charka Naruto is giving off is huge. At this point should Sasuke use his brain he would see it would be best to go of the defensive until Naruto's boost in charka is wears off or an opening arrives. If Sasuke on the defensive while Naruto is on the offense it may create enough time so that Naruto's body can not use any more of the Kyubi's charka and that the Curse seal has expended Sasuke Charka.

Last edited by zarkand; 2004-08-27 at 15:45.
zarkand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 15:28   Link #78
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Wow great chapter, the double page with the Kyubi was awesome, I must say that the healing factor of Naruto when he's really fully Kyubized is even greater than I imagined.
Sasuke is in big trouble, I mean, to dealt against Naruto in this state his cursed seal level 2 must really improve his speed and overall jutsu.

Btw it's really difficult to read on these bad scan, so does Kakashi really refuses a S-class mission from Tsunade to seek Naruto and Sasuke or I misunderstand? ^^

And yeah Sasuke aimed for Naruto's heart, he missed because Naruto pushed his arm.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 15:28   Link #79
Mcdougal

I have got to say that this arc has the potential to outshine the zabusa arc at the emotional arena. Sasuke's betrayal runs deep. Not only did he betray the leaf, he threw aside narutos friendship and betrayed the trust and hope Kakashi had for him. Add the drama of the genin who risked/sacrificed their lives to get him back and you got a real drama on your hands.

Sasuke's behavior is, more likely than not, gravely influenced by the C.S. Sasuke may have been something of a prick before the seal, but he was nowhere near this sadistic. Up to the point where he took that funky pill he was still in a relativly sound state of mind. It was only after that his disregard for friendship and trust became so severe. When Sasuke was under the influence of the seal the first time he was acting a little like this. No matter the reason, his latest actions have diminished the respect i had for the character. The betrayal he has comitted against his friend is unforgivable, Curse seal or no.

So, predictions anyone? Sasuke is obviously in deep doodoo, and unless he does something drastic, he's gonna get the whuppin' of a life time. I'm guessing he'll be going into C.S level 2, but seeing as he already wasted more than half his chakra on Chidori, and considering the vast amount of chakra the seal drains, one has to wonder if Sasuke really can put up any serious challenge. Kakashi is also on the way, adding to the variables. But i can definatly see kabuto and Kakashi coming to fetch their respective genin. Question is if Kakashi will allow Kabuto to get away with Sasuke.
Mcdougal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 15:29   Link #80
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Hmm, it seems to me like the chakra of the Kyuubi is almost filling up the entire basin of the waterfall area. Ahem. THAT'S FREAKING HUGE! Of course, more detail could be offered in a better scanned version, but if Naruto doesn't just bowl over Sasuke at this point, I think the manga will lose some credibility.

I mean, at this point, Sasuke doesn't have too much chakra left. Even with employing curse seal 2 at this point, his chakra wouldn't exceed that of what an average Chuunin or maybe low-level ANBU would have. Naruto, on the other hand, probably is displaying more chakra right now than any other ninja ever. Now, maybe that's an exaggeration, but his chakra against Haku made Kakashi and Zabuza crap their pants, and he looks now incredibly more powerful now than then.

Rasengan? Why on Earth would Naruto use that? He should be able to walk up to Sasuke and crush his throat if he wanted to.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote