AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-16, 05:13   Link #5401
Johnny
Working the bags...

Ch 499. Boring, boring, boring, hell yeah let's get it on. The end! Dammit!
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 11:39   Link #5402
Keeper

I wonder how is this going to turn out. Out of the seven Yomi, four of them are pretty much already friends with the Shinpaku Alliance.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 13:47   Link #5403
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
I wonder how is this going to turn out. Out of the seven Yomi, four of them are pretty much already friends with the Shinpaku Alliance.
Not going to stop them from trying to murder them. From Yami/Yomi's twisted "logic" murdering your friends proves you really love them. (Just look at Sakeda's rival. "You're so selfish, fighting me without killing intent!")

So the park was in on it, ushering all the "civilians" out of the area but keeping Shinpaku Alliance behind with the "passes."
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 16:22   Link #5404
Battler-kun

Only thing i gonna predict is that Hermit is gonna win it.
Chikage gonna win it too under normal circumstances, but she has real weak mental spots.

It all might end up in draws anyways.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 16:38   Link #5405
Awrya
U mad?

Just lol how Odin manages to slip by Freya and appears behind her on a wheelchair. I wouldn't be surprised if he can jump over buildings like what Kenichi with the elder.

Lots of draws, at least one hero will get beaten badly, my guess is Takeda, bad matchup.
Old 2012-11-16, 17:59   Link #5406
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
How is Lugh, who is blind, bothered by Rimi cosplaying in a bear suit...?
Old 2012-11-16, 21:10   Link #5407
kenjtr

I think this wheelchair can be only for training purpose and it might be intresting if odin cleans up freya easily then goes head on with tanaka , since miu is also signs of being expert odin can also do that .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 22:05   Link #5408
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

My bets are:

Berserker < Kenichi
Miu > Rimi
Odin > Freya
Renka > Castor
Lugh > Takeda
Chikage > Kisara
Hermit > Siegfried (this match will be awesome).

I do hope Freya and Kisara get to at least show their own growth though.
Old 2012-11-16, 22:09   Link #5409
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
How is Lugh, who is blind, bothered by Rimi cosplaying in a bear suit...?
The sounds that Rimi makes while in the costume are what's bothering him.

And I hope Takeda will win this fight...
And that Ukita will possibly watch Chikage's fights and learn a thing or two... (really)
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 00:23   Link #5410
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
The sounds that Rimi makes while in the costume are what's bothering him.

And I hope Takeda will win this fight...
And that Ukita will possibly watch Chikage's fights and learn a thing or two... (really)
I dont think takeda will win his fight sry but i really dont see that .
Old 2012-11-17, 00:25   Link #5411
X_Danny_X

It seems Lugh is on another level than the rest of the disciples. But a perfect time to grow for Takeda, ever since he was shown given new training.

I am betting this new trainning is going to help him surpass someone like Lugh. I would not like it for the good guys to win all their matches. Its time for some drama.
Old 2012-11-17, 00:54   Link #5412
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
It seems Lugh is on another level than the rest of the disciples. But a perfect time to grow for Takeda, ever since he was shown given new training.

I am betting this new trainning is going to help him surpass someone like Lugh. I would not like it for the good guys to win all their matches. Its time for some drama.
Wasn't he supposed to receive new training, but ended up going to the amusement park before he was taught anything? Pretty sure how Shiba said he got soft, since he allowed his disciple to go out have fun instead of training him hard.
Old 2012-11-17, 02:11   Link #5413
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Wasn't he supposed to receive new training, but ended up going to the amusement park before he was taught anything? Pretty sure how Shiba said he got soft, since he allowed his disciple to go out have fun instead of training him hard.
I think tsuji shinnosuke will help takeda , that little jujutsu kid will help kisara , thor will save freya etc.. there is nothing to worry about elder probably predicted this outcome .
Old 2012-11-17, 05:42   Link #5414
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Ho my god!!!

PedoBear-Rimi got the screen in this chapter!!!! lol

And Finally..Kenichi vs Berserker....this fight is interesting...i wonder if Kenichi can win against him...Berserker is a beast!!!

And PedoBear-Rimi vs Miu..i know is not right...but i want Rimi kick Miu ass for once...
Old 2012-11-17, 10:18   Link #5415
X_Danny_X

Quote:
i need to re-read the chapters again. if no trainning received then I predict Lugh to win. maybe then in the future they will meet and Takeda winning.

man i hope this fight will help propel Kenichi's skills to be much greater.

almost 500 chapters and he is not even close to being the strongest disciple. at the sametime this protecting Miu crap makes no sense. She is still a higher level and beat him like nothing in their last sparring.
Old 2012-11-17, 11:04   Link #5416
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
i need to re-read the chapters again. if no trainning received then I predict Lugh to win. maybe then in the future they will meet and Takeda winning.

man i hope this fight will help propel Kenichi's skills to be much greater.

almost 500 chapters and he is not even close to being the strongest disciple. at the sametime this protecting Miu crap makes no sense. She is still a higher level and beat him like nothing in their last sparring.
I think elder will get tsuji shinnosuke to help takeda and i belive takeda ultimate oponent will be kokin which he will need to fight to free rachel but i will not go there now . Kisara will also be saved by chibi ancient jujutsu user who beat kenichi in the past , thor will also save freya .

I think kencihi might awaken as an expert in that arc since when shou raised expert lvl he tought it was like amusement park ride , i really want kenichi and berserker fight on a moving roller coaster .
Old 2012-11-18, 03:24   Link #5417
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Ho my god!!!

PedoBear-Rimi got the screen in this chapter!!!! lol

And Finally..Kenichi vs Berserker....this fight is interesting...i wonder if Kenichi can win against him...Berserker is a beast!!!

And PedoBear-Rimi vs Miu..i know is not right...but i want Rimi kick Miu ass for once...
I figure either Kenichi will win, and then have to save Berserker from Mikumo's wrath, or it'll be a draw as an unexpected incident interrupts their fight. Something like Dark Miu awakening once more. Poor Rimi. I know Ogata wants her to defeat Miu and thus stick it to Hayato, but I fear his plans are going to spectacularly backfire, and this could be where Miu falls into the darkness, which leads her to Saiga. I'm sure the One Shadow is watching this from somewhere, even though Mikumo's overseeing the rumble for the moment. Man, I really can't wait for chapter 500, in full color no less. Sweet.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 10:22   Link #5418
dexli

is it me or is the woman and the child shown when Kenichi and Miu are riding the merry-go-round is Tanaka's wife and his child?

Spoiler for the image in question:
dexli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 16:14   Link #5419
Diveman

Yo Hermit vs Siegfried, that match is gonna be nuts!
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 22:02   Link #5420
Azure-Priest

Quote:
I think the amusement park IS the "training." It wouldn't be the first time Takeda's master deliberately threw him into a deadly situation with murderous opponents just for the sake (as stated at least) to "improve his skills." Remember when Takeda's master suddenly showed up, Mafia in tow went up to Takeda and Kenichi's group and said something along the lines of "this is my disciple and friends. Takeda, go beat these guys up for me."

As for protecting Miu, it's a chivalry thing. It's a nice motivation for Kenichi to improve his skills, that's all.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen