AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2018-03-16, 14:07   Link #2661
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Either that or Sento is really stupid and he just let her do what she wanted.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-16, 19:18   Link #2662
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sento is definitely not stupid. And he's already been betrayed by the person he trusted the most. He won't let his data get stolen once again.
Old 2018-03-17, 06:47   Link #2663
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

...Probably. I'm not 100% sure though.
Old 2018-03-19, 03:10   Link #2664
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, RabbitRabbit Hazard does have some cool factor to it, I suppose. Not the greatest form ever, but it's fairly acceptable even for this stage in the game. TaJaDor was more impressive though.

Spoiler for "preview:
Old 2018-03-19, 12:58   Link #2665
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Well, RabbitRabbit Hazard does have some cool factor to it, I suppose. Not the greatest form ever, but it's fairly acceptable even for this stage in the game. TaJaDor was more impressive though.

Spoiler for preview:
I thought the transformation sequence was pretty cool. The suit itself looks nice too. Incidentally, seeing standard Cross-Z in that flashback made me wish that form hadn't been scrapped so fast. It looked so neat, way better than the Dragon Jelly form.

Spoiler for Preview:
Old 2018-03-25, 09:58   Link #2666
justavisitor

episode 28

The storyline is pretty much expected but it's still fun to see. Still wait to see who is the final boss. that old man (i doubt it), stalk (maybe),or someone from MARS (kamen rider vs alien...I like this idea)??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-26, 01:52   Link #2667
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Ehhh I think President Namba is yet another pawn in Stalk's plot. Everything thus far has only lead to the Build system to become more powerful. This has to be by design.
Old 2018-03-26, 13:19   Link #2668
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Namba thinks he's a big deal, but yeah, he's obviously just another pawn of Stalk. I have no idea why people trust Stalk so easily, given his history.
Old 2018-03-26, 19:32   Link #2669
The 48th Ronin

Maybe Namba had a contingency plan if Stark decided to stab him in the back.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 00:43   Link #2670
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Namba thinks he's a big deal, but yeah, he's obviously just another pawn of Stalk. I have no idea why people trust Stalk so easily, given his history.
It's simple actually, because Stalk is the only person with knowledge of Pandora Box. Not to mention he's the one came up with all the technology before further developed by Katsuragi and Nanba.

With exception of Touto as their leader not exposed to the light, other factions clearly wish to claim Pandora Box. They have no choice but to put Stalk on VIP seat as they need his knowledge if they ever managed to win.

I myself expecting Nanba aware of possibilities that Stalk will backstab them. Still, it may be hard even if they tried to kill Stalk first as Stalk hazard level definitely higher than any Rider so far (not even Hazard Overflow managed to deform him back to Isurugi).
Old 2018-03-27, 12:21   Link #2671
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Given the kind of character he is, I guess Namba does have a plan for when Stalk betrays him. But it obviously won't do him any good.
Old 2018-04-08, 16:49   Link #2672
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I like the new developments. That name, Evolt, appears to be the name of the Martian that possesses Stalk? Banjou might actually be a Martian?

Not a very good episode overall though. While the show is no stranger to comedy, the comedy of this particular episode felt extremely out of place. Also the suspense at the end was so unnecessary.
Old 2018-04-08, 17:35   Link #2673
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This might be the first time the secondary rider has been this relevant. At this point Banjou as "special" as Sento, perhaps even more! This explains why Stalk has been showing interest in him, although not why he needs him to get stronger exactly. I guess the box's full power can only be used by him, either because he has a martian body unlike the Queen and Evolt who are just spirits, or because he is the prince of Mars.
Old 2018-04-08, 19:36   Link #2674
justavisitor

Or maybe Banjou is the body, Stalk has the spirit, so that's why Stalk wants Banjou to be stronger so later on the evil spirit will return back to the original container.

Still a lot of things don't make sense if the theory is true, for example, why princess will call Banjou the last hope...well it's good to see new plot twist so the last 20 episodes will hopefully be a fun ride XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2018-04-09, 02:03   Link #2675
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I still can't believe it's only been 30 episodes.
Old 2018-04-09, 10:52   Link #2676
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
I still can't believe it's only been 30 episodes.
Yeah, it feels like so much has happened.
Old 2018-04-15, 07:13   Link #2677
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Of course the big thing today is the debut of Cross-Z Magma... Which is about as impressive as the name implies. Really there's not a whole lot to say.

So Banjou is indeed a martian. The question is, what does Stalk need him for? If Stalk is a martian as well, what can Banjou do that he can't do himself?

On a minor side note, it seems Rogue is being set up for redemption in some form. Even evil has standards, so to speak.
Old 2018-04-15, 07:34   Link #2678
B214

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Pretty nice debut for Cross-Z Magma.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-15, 11:32   Link #2679
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Of course the big thing today is the debut of Cross-Z Magma... Which is about as impressive as the name implies. Really there's not a whole lot to say.

So Banjou is indeed a martian. The question is, what does Stalk need him for? If Stalk is a martian as well, what can Banjou do that he can't do himself?
I think justavisitor called it last week. Stalk referred to Banjou as a vessel and said all he needs now that Banjou has presumably reached the required level is the ultimate driver, so he most likely wants to transfer his consciousness into him and become all powerful. Isurugi is just a normal human, he probably can't use his full power because of that, nor the full capabilities of Pandora's box.
Old 2018-04-15, 16:44   Link #2680
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think justavisitor called it last week. Stalk referred to Banjou as a vessel and said all he needs now that Banjou has presumably reached the required level is the ultimate driver, so he most likely wants to transfer his consciousness into him and become all powerful. Isurugi is just a normal human, he probably can't use his full power because of that, nor the full capabilities of Pandora's box.
I am sure most of us had thought of something similar. Hopefully the staff can surprise us even more (we are so spoiled )

It could be fun if the bad stalk wants banjou to be stronger, while the good stalk and Takumi (plus his dad from the latest preview) devise a plan to counter it. Maybe Takumi and good stalk had a bigger role on the incident where Banjou being framed at the first place. That may also explain why Stalk wants both sento and banjou to be stronger

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu