AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-31, 22:22   Link #12301
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Boring place is Boooorrrriiiinnnnngggggg.... -_-

*Sigh*

One more week till New Testament volume 2...
Old 2011-07-31, 22:43   Link #12302
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Need a link for NT2 pre order
Old 2011-07-31, 23:29   Link #12303
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Need a link for NT2 pre order
I'm afraid such a mythical creature just doesn't exist...
Old 2011-07-31, 23:41   Link #12304
Phibrizzo
Honos628

I tried amazon japan but I couldn't find any pre-sale (and ouch they are harsh on critics there).

http://www.amazon.co.jp/
http://www.bk1.jp/
http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/

Edit: And victory

http://www.mangaoh.co.jp/catalog/255...ZIHDiX9CgR4T4w

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...ZIHDiX9CgR4T4w
Old 2011-08-01, 18:40   Link #12305
godcen

Can you make your own sound like misaka mikoto or last order by audacity programe ?

anyone?

Pleased teach me or using the other programe .
Old 2011-08-01, 19:44   Link #12306
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by godcen View Post
Can you make your own sound like misaka mikoto or last order by audacity programe ?

anyone?

Pleased teach me or using the other programe .
What? Don't understand the question.
Old 2011-08-01, 20:28   Link #12307
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

In the first place why do people keep thinking that this is the General Thread for any and all Index topic -_- ?

And secondly- as weird as it sounds, I'm pretty sure that person is asking about some voice altering software to sound like Misaka.
Old 2011-08-01, 21:59   Link #12308
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
In the first place why do people keep thinking that this is the General Thread for any and all Index topic -_- ?
Probably because there's almost zero oversight in this thread.
Old 2011-08-02, 07:09   Link #12309
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Old 2011-08-02, 10:49   Link #12310
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Kamachi explaining about what Aleister said (don't know what's with the "★28" ) regarding the Aeon of Osiris and the Aeon of Horus? Also seems to be stating that the name "Kamijou Touma" has become a keyword for the change between the Aeons.

Can't summarize the second part.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-08-02, 17:33   Link #12311
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Waiting on the experts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Kamachi explaining about what Aleister said (don't know what's with the "★28" ) regarding the Aeon of Osiris and the Aeon of Horus? Also seems to be stating that the name "Kamijou Touma" has become a keyword for the change between the Aeons.
Maybe 28 is Kamachi's age ?

But we all sort of knew that it has something to do with [Kamijou]; In order to go beyond Osiris, you must stop believing in God and believe in yourself.... Or something like that.... You know, just get over the mentality that everything is about God.
Old 2011-08-02, 17:55   Link #12312
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

According to the Wikipedia article on the number 28:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipe-tan
In Gematriya, the system of Hebrew Numerology, the number 28 corresponds to the word koakh, meaning "power", "energy".
Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipe-tan
Deriving from the 29.46 year period of Saturn's revolution around the Sun, the 28-year cycle as well as its subdivisions by 14 and 7 are supposed in Astrology to mark significant turning points or sections in the course of a person's development in life. Thus, the number 28 has special significance in the culture of religious sects such as the Kadiri and the Mevlevi dervishes. The 28-beat metric pattern often used in the music compositions accompanying the main part of the Mevlevi sema ritual is called the "Devri kebir", meaning the "Big Circle" and is a reference to above astronomical facts about the year and the Saturn year.
Take note of the bolded portion.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-08-02, 18:00   Link #12313
Miraluka
Banned

Dragging back and old question:

Quote:
“Vento of the Front bears wind, yellow, and Uriel while Terra of the Left bears earth, green, and Raphael, but that is slightly off. Normally, wind goes with Raphael and earth goes with Uriel.”
Angel - = Position ---> element

If Vento was aligned to Uriel and manipulated the wind back then on Academy City. Now, that the distortion was fixed by Fiamma, this means

Uriel = Earth = Green
Raphael = Wind = Yellow

- Vento who is is still aligned with Uriel will bear the Earth as her element? Of course she will have to change her name to "Terra of the Front".

Or...

- She will keep using wind but her alignment wil swith with Raphael and her name will be Vento of the Left.
Old 2011-08-02, 18:10   Link #12314
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Js06 translation

Something from an interview I guess with Kamachi

>Kamachi: The Osiris and Horus that Aleister mentioned in the series is a turning point. It refers to the age changing.
>-And the name Kamijou Touma becomes a keyword, doesn't it?
>Kamachi: Fiamma and the others were aiming to be the One Above God, but the One Who Purifies God is a level even above that. Things related to that will be a theme from now on. The fact that he defeated an angel that up until that point could never be defeated will probably be related to things to come.
Old 2011-08-02, 18:36   Link #12315
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Js06 translation

>Kamachi: The Osiris and Horus that Aleister mentioned in the series is a turning point. It refers to the age changing.
>Kamachi: Fiamma and the others were aiming to be the One Above God, but the One Who Purifies God is a level even above that. Things related to that will be a theme from now on. The fact that he defeated an angel that up until that point could never be defeated will probably be related to things to come.

To make the long story short "Kamijou"= "Over god"
Old 2011-08-02, 18:38   Link #12316
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Not when Bardway gets him a dog collar and whips Touma. He can't break that illusion.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-02, 20:22   Link #12317
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Dragging back and old question:

Angel - = Position ---> element

If Vento was aligned to Uriel and manipulated the wind back then on Academy City. Now, that the distortion was fixed by Fiamma, this means

Uriel = Earth = Green
Raphael = Wind = Yellow

- Vento who is is still aligned with Uriel will bear the Earth as her element? Of course she will have to change her name to "Terra of the Front".

Or...

- She will keep using wind but her alignment wil swith with Raphael and her name will be Vento of the Left.

God's Right Seat is pretty much destroyed, it's questionable if she still has what it takes to use Angel class spells. In fact, I won't be surprise if she returns to using her real name. If not, she'll just be Vento.

Quote:
Js06 translation

The changing of age is pretty much expected since Science is overpowering religion and people today care less about the word of God.

Two things that I've gather though is that-

1) God sure is nerfed alot in this series With not one, but TWO titles that is over him.

2) So Accelerator and Fuse=Kazakiri's defeating Misha doesn't count? Or is it meaning that Kamijou defeated the True Archangel Gabriel?
Old 2011-08-02, 20:33   Link #12318
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
2) So Accelerator and Fuse=Kazakiri's defeating Misha doesn't count? Or is it meaning that Kamijou defeated the True Archangel Gabriel?
They only beat the archangel after Aqua weakened it by half (or was it 40%?). Also I'm pretty sure I recall Touma breaking something which hurt the spell.
Old 2011-08-02, 20:36   Link #12319
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
They only beat the archangel after Aqua weakened it by half (or was it 40%?). Also I'm pretty sure I recall Touma breaking something which hurt the spell.
Touma broke the control device over Misha, so I guess she wasn't able to fight back so that doesn't count?
Old 2011-08-02, 20:41   Link #12320
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Ya. Also there was two of them and Touma did it alone.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen