AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-10, 01:31   Link #61
Creater
Banned

Naruto would have less to worry about for one. Two, he might have died because os many times Sasuke saved him. Different events in the anime would happen and during the story he may be weaker or stronger or the same as he currently is in the manga/story. But personally I think Naurto would have alot less trouble to deal with and his journey to be Hokage would be easier.
Creater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 01:49   Link #62
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

What a stupid thread... I mean first the topic is completly uslefull and that sh*t about Saske makes me think that there would'nt be any story's continuation after Akatski is it wasn't of saske himself lol

The thread could be about "Why is Oro still alive??" or "What if kakashi was dead?" Completly pointless as well.

Btw Saske and his relation with Naruto is the whole point of this story's essence. Be patient and withness or just shut it when you don't even now what your talking about!
Old 2008-10-10, 02:28   Link #63
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Checking the posts, this looks like a thread deserving the attention of late night drinkers. And, even though the thread might not look so bad, when it was created 2 years ago, right now, the questions are meaningless, unless the person in question, Sasuke, were to be changed with Naruto. That way, the losses as well as the wins would be quite forgettable.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 02:46   Link #64
othera

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto123 View Post
If Sasuke would have died when he fought Haku what would happen?
I would cheer and love haku forever.
othera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 16:29   Link #65
Princess-Euphemia
Princess of Britannia

Send a message via AIM to Princess-Euphemia
if sasuke died then i would be sad because he is not the ass he is in shippuden
Princess-Euphemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 11:42   Link #66
KingOfThePirates

its the same question as if 2+2=5 then wat wouldve happened, that was way back and we are almost 200 episodes front, god knows wat wouldve happened but basically same as Arti
KingOfThePirates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 16:41   Link #67
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by canza View Post
Well....If Sasuke died...I would have been Haku's biggest fan and I would smile while watching the rest of Naruto.

Naruto would probably not care since back then he didn't have that much "love" for Sasuke anywayz.

Sakura....well who cares about her in the anime anywayz.

The Fox wouldn't really break out completey.

Ino. Who cares.
WOW...OMG...

You just took the words right out of my mouth...

That post was just...amazing. It's like telepathy, man...

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 09:16   Link #68
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
Quote:
Originally Posted by othera View Post
I would cheer and love haku forever.
Amen to that!!!
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 09:56   Link #69
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
If Sasuke died, Orochimaru would be boned. He'd end up just like Medusa from Soul Eater, mooching off his enemies to overcome an even stronger enemy(enlisting Konoha's aid to root out and destroy Akatsuki).

And you know what, Orochimaru would probably play a much better villain than he is now, plotting out when to strike both his adversaries at their weakest point to reap all the reward.

We'd end up with a situation very much in resemblance to PoTC: Dead Man's Chest with everyone constantly trying to out-whit each other. It would actually fit the ninja motif quite well when you think about it...

Too bad Sasuke had to steal Oro's thunder... and disgrace it by being so uncoordinated in his motives.
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 10:53   Link #70
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-10-14, 11:36   Link #71
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Spoiler for manga:
I'd have laughed...
I'd have fallen off my chair, rolled into the fetal position, and cackled like a homosexual wizard on heroine.
I'd probably actually respect Itachi as well.
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 21:09   Link #72
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
I'd have laughed...
I'd have fallen off my chair, rolled into the fetal position, and cackled like a homosexual wizard on heroine.
Could you be a little more specific? lol jk
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 21:39   Link #73
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
I'd have laughed...
I'd probably actually respect Itachi as well.
I would name Naurto My favorite manga of all time
Old 2008-10-14, 21:43   Link #74
Gamma_Sennin

personally id prefer him to live... so he can be an asshole.. and when he gets completely B%^& slapped by naruto.. it will be o so much more satisfying
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 03:29   Link #75
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

If Sasuke would have died, I'd have killed Kisame and be the weilder of Samehada now. Of course I would have killed Karin and then I would have become a bounty hunter together with Yuugo or we would have joined Akatsuki - why not?
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 03:31   Link #76
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
If Sasuke would have died, I'd have killed Kisame and be the weilder of Samehada now. Of course I would have killed Karin and then I would have become a bounty hunter together with Yuugo or we would have joined Akatsuki - why not?
Spoiler for minor manga spoilers:
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 09:05   Link #77
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Spoiler for minor manga spoilers:
Spoiler for Answer:
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 14:43   Link #78
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

I echo the sentiment that if he died, it would be a better show. And I would have been laughing at him, because even back then, I hated him.
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 13:32   Link #79
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Well, if Sasuke had died,m there wouldn't be much of a storyline. Either that, or we'd actually get to see more of the Naruto Univrese(that would be fantastic!!).
The effects vary depending on when he did:
If Haku killed him, Naruto would be really emo for a while, but would eventually learn Chidori. And Sai would've been introduced earlier, and might *gasp* even be likeable!!
Against Gaara, more or less the same as the Haku incident, only Naruto wouldn't have a reason to learn Chidori.
Against Orochimaru, Oro would be the most badassed villan of all time. 'Nuff said.
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-10-21 at 20:33.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 07:33   Link #80
Monster0

If Sasuke would have died.Oh my he has been almost killed too many times.

Just off the top of my head, Sasukes avoids death or is saved/sparred.

1.Naruto holds back and doesn't kill Sasuke at the water fall and makes dumb fans think he lost.
2.Itachi lets his brother kill him cause he's sick,or just to stupid to figure out a better solution .
3.Danzo would have killed Sasuke,but stupid Karin got in the way.
4. B could have killed Sasuke twice in one fight but Sasukes friends save him.Stupid

I could think of more but ADD setting in
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote