AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-26, 09:15   Link #24041
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

She will, but as you expect, she's not going to be panic or anything... unless the attacker is the people she cared about.
Old 2012-02-26, 09:18   Link #24042
Eratas123

So she'd be prepared for anything? What if it was a person she didn't know? Despite the genre, I'm going ahead and adding some plot for FI. I can't take Random Slice of life too much. Made Yomeiro Choice stale.
Old 2012-02-26, 09:27   Link #24043
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, we're talking about a person that is counted in international wanted list and running by herself, even managed to give some miracles (read: create a next-gen I.S.). So she might always have one or two trick on her sleeve.

Though timey-wimey crisis may change something.
Old 2012-02-26, 09:29   Link #24044
Eratas123

It's not a complex xanatos gambit. Kazuma just goes up to her, asks if she's Tabane, then stabs her with a knife utensil he picked up from Ichika's room. Honestly, it's not meant to hurt her, more like say "This story isn't going to be all about harem and incest.".
Old 2012-02-26, 09:44   Link #24045
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, who said Tabane don't rig her clothes to be bulletproof? (once again, international wanted list) Once again, it's really to how you play Tabane. It's too hard to give her precisely similar characterization as Canon.
Old 2012-02-26, 09:44   Link #24046
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Okay, awkward question time: When do girls usually get their first time of the month or guys with their dream?

Side note - She most likely did. It's most likely she's not getting hurt and it's just a sign of his troubling behavior.
Old 2012-02-26, 09:59   Link #24047
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Biology don't work like that :|

There is something called nocturnal emission, it's different between individual. Nocturnal Emission does not equal erotic dream and vice versa. On guys about 15 years and below, usually happens 5 weeks once, give or take.

Believe or not, this also happens with women (insert "You're wet" joke here)

As for menstrual cycle... well, of course it' HEAVILY different on individuals. It's not like 29/30 female student has mens on the same day. How long the cycle is can be different as well. All in all, the cycle is usually about 28 days once.
Old 2012-02-26, 10:02   Link #24048
Eratas123

I meant the age. Sorry I wasn't clear, I know time varies. I'm sure there's a general age margin for this. Women having periods on the same day or guys having dreams on the same day would be a colossal nightmare.

Going to sleep, seeing the answer tom.
Old 2012-02-26, 10:02   Link #24049
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I'm still wondering how I should have Inami confront Tabane, in a non-angsty manner that is. I'm leaning towards the idea that she is the one who launched the missiles.

Sabre is going to be mostly about Tsurugi fitting into life in the Academy. While the final part of series will tie in all the remaining ends, as Sabre would somewhat-foreshadow them.
Old 2012-02-26, 10:07   Link #24050
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
The age of margin is
Wet dream: As early as 11, average being 15 or 16
Menstruation: as early as 8, usually 9-11 year.

@ Stratos
Well, if they knew, who didn't want to kill her? Problem is that not many people knew. And some that knew seeing took a revenge on her as 'unproductive'

Consider this and you'll get the point
Old 2012-02-26, 10:13   Link #24051
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos
Well, if they knew, who didn't want to kill her? Problem is that not many people knew. And some that knew seeing took a revenge on her as 'unproductive'

Consider this and you'll get the point
He already acknowledged the "unproductive" part towards the end of Bouclier. And he knows(but has yet to be told in-story) that taking revenge on Tabane would also mean that he's doing Praxidike a great favour.

And he doesn't want that. All he needs is a peaceful closure to the case of his parents' passing.
Old 2012-02-26, 10:19   Link #24052
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, that's as far as I can help. What I mean is the balance of Personal and Public value, which will spill into conflict between two character with different take on it. The limit is endless when it comes to Tabane
Old 2012-02-26, 10:25   Link #24053
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Guess I could try and cook up something along the way, danke! :3

Also, not sure if it makes sense, but this scene pretty much bags Inami another harem member:

Spoiler for Scene:

It's somewhat long, so you don't have to read it now if you can't. Prompt me tomorrow and I'll re-quote this post for you.

Also, just for information's sake, Iris is actually Aegis Three, the security trooper Inami worked with against the Gospel replica.
Old 2012-02-26, 14:05   Link #24054
agetreme
Just another Idiot

While working out the first chapter (as in how should it goes)......

A small treat:

Gabriel Warning
Joan's personal IS.
> Considered to be 2nd Gen IS on paper (2nd gen only if you define Byakushiki as 3rd gen IS...)
> but technically 2.5 Gen IS (Still no 3rd gen weapon...but has a counter-3rd Gen technology)

Spoiler for Gabriel Warning:
Old 2012-02-26, 19:15   Link #24055
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Aren't you going a bit overboard here now? A love triangle's hard enough, but adding things like more harem members when it's clear who he likes just looks mean. Unless you plan to play it for tragedy, in which case it's gonna shift the tone of the story.

@ Treme - Can't help there since I'm bad at tech.

@ Senpai - So about that age. Anyway, I'm trying to list down each problem some of the kids have, and I'd like your opinion on it. The serious chapters deal with resolving them.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-26, 19:26   Link #24056
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
I can see most of them has problem, the irony is that it was caused by the parents (themselves has unremarkable childhood), that's good material for more serious part of the story

This has potential for debate about "My problem is bigger than yours", bear in mind though this apply since they're kids, they'll sympathize with each other rather quick and form a bond not unlike that of actual brother and sister as well as one huge crowd of nakama.
Old 2012-02-26, 20:44   Link #24057
Eratas123

The thing that makes it worse is that the present day teens end adding to the problem. First example: Kanzashi notes that Saito looks depressed, so she asks him if he wants go out for some bonding time in the city. Of course, he's happy and excited....till Kanzashi couldn't show because of an emergency. So he waited for God knows how many hours just sitting down and waiting for her and she never showed up.

Side note - I asked Fujin, and he said that Chifuyu got to be chairman because she's the best pilot. Uh.....does might really make right here?
Old 2012-02-26, 20:49   Link #24058
DarkJak2050

Does anybody know where the Seaside campus is?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 20:51   Link #24059
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Fujin's mindset is likely justified, but as I said doesn't makes sense unless he portray that she's at least decent for her job to be qualified. Tatenashi might be a goddamn tease and somewhat prideful (even a little), achieving her current position by being the 'strongest student' but she's at the least get her job done.

I can only give starting advice (what I said yesterday) and if you have see anything that is weird(er) feel free to ask
Old 2012-02-26, 20:51   Link #24060
Eratas123

It was only mentioned it was some kind of beach, I think. Still, since there's an Inn, it's probably just reserved for the ISA students during that period.

@ Senpai - Okay: Apparently, hormones act oddly. Is it really dependent on nationality as well? I'm asking for both FI and White Knight, since all the ten year olds seem way too mature.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest